剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, and, Hester, you have got to taste this champagne.
这款香槟很特别 三倍酒精浓度
It's a special champagne with triple the alcohol and a...
尼古丁口感 因为里面还加入了烟草
nicotine-y mouth feel, because it's infused with tobacco.
超好喝
De-lish!
骗子
Liar!
你们到底在干什么
What the hell is going on?
你满口谎言 臭婊♥子♥
You're trapped in a web of lies, whore.
你刚吃了寿司 软奶酪 喝了酒
You just had sushi, soft cheese and alcohol--
这三样都对胎儿有不好影响
three foods that are damaging to embryos.
-也就是说你没有怀孕 -不是这样
- Which means you're not pregnant! - That's not true!
我根本就不知道什么
I didn't know anything about the whole...
寿司 奶酪和酒不能碰
sushi-cheese-alcohol thing!
行 那你证明
Fine! Prove it.
你别想离开这里
You're not leaving this room
除非你在每一只验孕棒上都尿上尿
until you've peed on every single one of these pregnancy tests.
我完全骗到你们三个了 对吧
I had all three of you fooled, didn't I!
好吧 被你们发现了 我没怀孕
Fine, you got me. I'm not pregnant.
可这并不重要 因为查德仍以为我怀着
But it doesn't matter, because Chad still thinks that I am,
因此他早已
and being that he already
买♥♥好了飞往汉普顿斯的头等舱
purchased our first-class airfare to the Hamptons,
也就是说是我参加他们家的感恩节
that means that I'll be the one attending thanksgiving,
而我整个周末
where I'll have ample opportunity
也就有极大的机会真的怀上
to get pregnant all weekend long!
我要杀了你 项圈妹
I'll kill you, Neckbrace...!
海丝特 对不起
Hester, I'm sorry.
你说什么
What did you say?
海丝特 真的对不起
Hester, I am so sorry.
对不起你之前一直过着
I'm sorry you've had to go through life
被众人遗弃的生活
feeling like an outcast, and...
对不起我因为查德
I'm sorry that I got angry
选择了你而不是我大发脾气
that Chad's clearly chosen you over me.
只是自从你一进姐妹会的大门
It's just that ever since you walked through those doors...
我就知道你将会彻底取代我
I knew you were gonna be the one to take it all away from me.
真的吗
Really?
当然不是
No.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你杀了她
You killed her!
香奈儿六号♥死了
Chanel #6 is dead!
虽然我知道我杀项圈妹
I realize that my killing Neckbrace
好像是太过分了些
might just seem like a bridge too far,
但相信我是被逼杀了她的
but trust me when I say this had to happen.
我很自信自己能在
And I'm confident that I'll be able
大家面前表现出自己被救赎的样子
to redeem myself morally in everyone's eyes.
再说了
And furthermore,
我刚做的事可以成为新的鬼故事
what I just did will become a new ghost story.
一则警世故事
A cautionary tale
让大家知道猪头婊♥子♥想要抢走
about what happens to hog-faced bitches
卡帕公♥馆♥性感女王男朋友的下场
who try to steal hotter Kappas' boyfriends.
会被未来几个世纪的卡帕公♥馆♥预备会员
A story that'll be told around the campfire by
围坐在篝火旁所讲述的一则故事
Kappa pledges for centuries to come.
好了 把她抬到冷藏室里吧
Okay... Let's get her in that meat locker.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表