剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
听说你要竞选卡帕公♥馆♥会长
Listen, a little birdie told me you're thinking of running
我只想来跟你说一句
for Kappa House President, and I just want to say
我完全支持你
you have my full support.
谢谢 但你不是卡帕会员
Thanks, but unless you're in Kappa House,
所以你的支持没用
your support doesn't matter.
再说这关你什么事
And why do you care anyway?
现在人们听到"兄弟会"这个词
Look, when people hear the word "Fraternity" these days,
会想到什么
what do they think of?
会想到一群白人
A video of a bunch of white dudes
在巴士后座上唱种族歧视歌♥曲
singing a racist chant in the back of a bus
或是酒精中毒而死的孩子们
or kids dying of alcohol poisoning.
兄弟姐妹会如果不做出改变
The Greek system will be obsolete in a generation
就会消失在历史中
if things don't change.
我相信我们能带来改变
But I believe you and I represent that change.
我们
You and I?
等等 你是说
Wait, are you telling me
你准备竞选迪基奖学金协会的会长吗
that you're thinking of running for president of the Dollar Scholars?
并不是 我竞选过 已经落选了
Oh, blimey, no. I already tried and lost.
相信我 查德简直无人能敌
Trust me, Chad is unbeatable there.
你觉得我能打败香奈儿吗
Do you think I really can beat Chanel?
只要你有合适的竞选主题
With the right campaign theme.
竞选还需要主题吗
My campaign needs a theme?
这样人们才知道你竞选不只是为了出名
So people know that you're not just doing it to be popular.
你可以举办一个筹款晚会
Just throw a party as a fund-raiser
选一个最让你感动的筹款主题
for a cause that's close to your heart.
好吧 那我希望让镰刀型贫血症
Well, I would like to see sickle cell anemia eradicated
在世界上消失
in our lifetime.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you, girl?
没事儿
It's nothing.
我也说不好 就是发现了一些事情
I don't know. I just found out something,
满脑子都是这些 我必须跟我爸谈谈
and I feel like I can't stop thinking about it until I talk to my dad.
没什么的
It's-it's nothing.
话说你们不觉得很惊悚吗
Also, I'm sorry, is anybody totally weirded out
现在这间房♥子
that we are doing this in the same room
就是贝恩女士脸被烫烂的地方
that Ms. Bean got her face burnt off in?
不到两步远就是她的死亡地点
I mean, she literally died right there.
重点是 贝恩女士没有死
Um, this's just it-- Ms. Bean's not dead.
她的胖身影在校园里阴魂不散 不断杀戮
She's haunting the campus with her fatness and murdering people.
来吧 给我看看你们的南瓜
Now, show me your pumpkins, sows.
得赶紧请联邦快递把它们送到我在线粉丝手上
We need to FedEx them off to my Instagram followers right away
因为香奈儿万圣节马上就要到了
for Chanel-o-ween. Halloween is right around the corner.
-我的南瓜是个醉鬼 -过
- My pumpkin's drunk. - Approved.
我的是查尔斯·曼森[连环虐杀狂]
Mine's Charles Manson.
太棒
Love.
我的是查德·雷德威尔
Mine's Chad Radwell.
好吧
Fine.
我的是安德烈飓风
Mine's Hurricane Andrew
以及佛罗里达州遭到的破坏
and the destruction it wrought on the state of Florida.
我的就是普通的空心南瓜灯
Mine's just a regular jack-o'-lantern,
估计你不会喜欢
which I'm sure you'll hate.
没错 重做
Correct. Start over.
扎丹
Zayday?
这是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
万圣节的时候
Well, for Halloween,
我会举办一场为镰刀性贫血症筹款的鬼屋晚会
I'm hosting a haunted house to raise money for sickle cell anemia.
因为
Because...
今天我会正式宣布
today is the day that I declare my intention
要竞选卡帕公♥馆♥会长一职
to run for president of Kappa House.
什么
What?!
等等
Wait...
那你为什么要举办筹款晚会
why are you holding a fund-raiser, though?
为了告诉我的支持者 我是认真的
To show my voters that I'm a serious candidate
并不只是为了出名
and it isn't just a popularity contest.
可选民全都在这屋里啊
But all your voters are in this room.
你怎么不告诉我们呢
You could have just told us.
詹妮弗 你能把嘴闭上一会儿吗
Hey, Jennifer, can you hop off the spectrum for just a second?
我认为你并没有想清楚
I don't think you understand
你这步臭棋走得有多臭
the magnitude of the miscalculation you just made.
我可以向你保证
I can assure you you will not
你短期内绝对不会当选
be winning an election anytime soon.
等你落选的时候 我会用尽一生的时间
And when you lose, I am gonna make it my lifelong passion
让你声名扫地
to destroy your reputation.
好好听姐跟你说道说道
Let me brew you up a hot cup of tellin' it like it is.
你高傲自大而且神经病
You're a stuck-up little sociopath,
这里每个人都心知肚明
and everybody in this room knows it.
我可以很肯定地告诉你 只要有机会
I'm reasonably confident that these girls will kick
这些女孩会拼命将你踩在脚下
your psycho ass to the curb the first chance they get.
也许你应该想起
It might behoove you to recall
这里每个人都目睹了你杀人的全过程
that everyone here witnessed you actually murder someone,
只要打一通匿名电♥话♥
a fact that's one anonymous phone call away
这件事就可以上新闻了
from being a juicy little segment on the local news.
我没有杀贝恩女士
I didn't kill Ms. Bean.
如果我真的要杀人
And if I do murder someone,
那也会是你
it's gonna be you.
香奈儿 凌晨三点了
Chanel, it's 3:00 a.M.
我们很担心你
We're concerned about your mental health.
你这是在干什么
What are you doing?
只是在磨刀
Just sharpening knives.
厨具应该... 削铁如泥
Kitchen knives should be... razor-sharp.
香奈儿 我们陪着你 会没事的
Chanel, we're here for you. It's gonna be okay.
150年来
A sitting Kappa president
从没有卡帕会长会输给一个新生
has not lost the office to a freshman in 150 years.
这届新会员如此糟糕 我已经愧对卡帕前辈
I am responsible for the worst pledge class in Kappa history,
现在奥巴马当了总统 扎丹也要上位吗
and now Zayday's gonna win because we live in the age of Obama?
我会一无所有的
I'll lose everything!
我能去哪儿 沦为何人
Where will I go? Who will I be?
香奈儿 拜托
Chanel, please.
把刀放下
Put the knives down.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不知道自己怎么了
I don't know what came over me.
听着 扎丹为慈善要开设鬼屋
Look, Zayday's throwing a haunted house for charity,
所以我们只要...
so... we'll just have to...
另组织一场派对 比如...
throw another party, like...
比如...
like, um...
闹鬼的南瓜园
a haunted pumpkin patch.
你这个主意好幼稚
How very adolescent of you to think of this.
我六岁的妹妹可能
It vaguely smacks of something my six-year-old sister
还会感到兴奋 但是...
would be excited about, but...
很好 想到了
great. Yes.
我们举办的闹鬼南瓜园派对
A haunted pumpkin patch created expressly
要为一些疾病筹款
to raise money for some disease
要比扎丹的贫血症更可怕
more heinous than Zayday's sickle cell anemia haunted house.
比如...珠虫病
Like, um, um... Guinea worm.
-不行 -先天性遗传多毛症
- No. - Wolfman Syndrome.
-不行 -树皮皮肤病
- No! - Bark skin.
接着说
Next.
-七鳃鳗脸症 -不行
- Lamprey face. - No!
等等
Hold on.
这是人类历史上最恶心的疾病
It's the most disgusting disease in the history of mankind.
你不懂最基本的
You get it when you don't even understand
口腔卫生原理也知道
the most basic tenets of oral hygiene.
是什么
Okay, what is it?
黑
Black...
毛
hairy...
舌
tongue.
香奈儿们
Chanels...
谢谢你们
thank you.
快把它那罐金币给它吧
Just give the dang thing its pot of gold already!
我没糖
I ain't got no candy!
你肯定是个性感的女孩儿 墓碑上布满尘埃
Bet you're a sexy dirt-covered girl. That's what I bet you are.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表