剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
不再被你的话影响
when I'm not totally grossed out by you
-觉得想吐了再说 -好吧
- and feeling like I'm going to barf. - Okay.
拿床被子把她裹起来
Grab the duvet and wrap her up.
我们该碰她一下
We should touch her.
如果我们碰了她 她就不会在梦里缠着我们
If we touch her, she won't haunt our dreams.
等等 为什么她会在梦里缠着我们
Wait, why would she haunt our dreams?
还有要是她睁着眼睛
And if her eyes are open,
她会带走我们中的一个人
she'll take one of us with her.
带走 你到底在说什么啊
Take with her? What the hell are you talking about?!
你为什么要吓唬我们
Why are you trying to terrify us?
我能叫你们妈妈吗
Can I call you mom?
什么
What?
拜托了 我感觉被你们爱着 保护着
Please? I feel so loved and protected by all of you.
等等 你想叫我们所有人妈妈 简直有病
Wait, you want to call all of us mom? That's insane.
而且很让人困惑
And super confusing.
事实上 这是种新潮流
Actually, it's a new pop culture trend
那些极其需要榜样的年轻女孩
where young women desperately in need of role models
管她敬仰的人叫妈妈
call other girls they look up to mom.
洛德的粉丝就叫她妈妈
Lorde's fans call her mom.
我以为你不会介意呢
I thought you'd be cool with it.
我刚给了你几种肢解尸体的方法
I mean, I did just give you several ways to dispose of a body.
好吧 你可以叫我们妈妈
Fine, okay, you can call all of us mom.
赶紧先把尸体锁在这
Let's just lock the body in here and
然后忘了发生过的这一切
forget any of this ever happened.
等等 妈妈
Wait, mom.
我们不该把她锁在这 因为要是这样
We shouldn't lock her in here. If we do,
等她的灵魂逃出去 她就会一直跟着我们
her soul will be able to escape, and then it'll follow us around.
好 好 快给我闭嘴
Okay, fine. Just stop talking.
你说的太诡异了
You are so friggin' creepy!
女士们 这位是汉普威尔警官
Ladies, this is Officer Hempville.
警官 我们很高兴...
Officer, we are so happy...
不好意思
Excuse me.
她是从哪找来的
Where did you find her?
我知道我们需要一个一流的安保公♥司♥
Well, I knew we needed a top-notch security company,
所以我做了点工作
so I let my fingers do the walkin'.
我查了黄页号♥码簿
I checked the yellow pages.
那是什么
What's that?
警官 我们快被吓死了
Officer, we're terrified.
有人在我们后院里割掉了聋女孩的头
Okay? Someone just mowed off a deaf girl's head in our backyard.
女士们 只要有我在这里
Well, ladies, you have nothing to be afraid of
你们就没什么可担心的
so long as I'm around.
尽管严格来说 我不是一个警♥察♥
Though-though technically, I'm not a police officer.
正如你们所见 我无权配枪
I mean, as you can see, I'm not licensed to carry a sidearm.
我是安保应对公♥司♥的员工
I am employed by Secure Enforcement Solutions,
这是家私人保镖公♥司♥
which is a private contractor
可以受雇于协同校警工作
hired to work in tandem with campus security.
等等 你没有配枪吗
Wait, so you don't have a gun?
对 我没有
No, I do not.
但我有...
But I do have...
警棍 好吗
a nightstick, okay?
我有胡椒喷雾
I have pepper spray.
我还有对讲机能和警方联♥系♥
And I have a walkie talkie that I can use to call the police,
他们有枪
who do have guns.
那要你何用
What good are you?
我们自己就能报♥警♥啊
We can call the police ourselves.
有我迪尼斯·汉普威尔在
Well, with Denise Hempville on the scene,
你们用不着报♥警♥
you're not gonna have to.
如果学校里真的流窜着一个杀手
Now, i-if there is a killer on this campus,
我迪尼斯·汉普威尔会百分百确保
Denise Hempville's gonna make damn sure
卡帕公♥馆♥中的每个人都平安无事
that everybody in Kappa House is safe and sound
直到凶手被绳之以法
until that killer is brought to justice.
怎么保证
How?
很高兴你问起这个问题
I'm glad you asked.
通过安保应对公♥司♥的三步走计划
With the Secure Enforcement Solution three-step program.
第一步
Right? Step one.
如果你们遇到了危险
If you are in danger,
大声呼喊迪尼斯·汉普威尔的名字
scream Denise Hempville's name real loud.
我会一直在外面巡逻
I will be on the premises at all times,
我听到后会迅速赶到
and I will come a-runnin'.
如果你们
Now, let's just say
呼喊迪尼斯·汉普威尔的名字
you screamed Denise Hempville's name
而我没有马上赶到
and I do not come a-runnin'.
那说明我并不在附近
That means I'm not on the premises.
这种情况下 则进行第二步
Okay? In that case, proceed to step two.
打给1866KLJ0199 好吗
Call 1-866-KLJ-0199. Okay?
我会立刻收到消息
I will be notified immediately
然后迅速赶到
and come a-runnin'.
-等等 不好意思... -等一下
- Wait, sorry, what... - Yeah. Hold on.
如果你们因为线路拥堵等待太久
Now, if-if you can't get through to the 866 number
没法播通这个电♥话♥号♥码
because of long wait times and such,
那你们就得进行第三步
then what you're gonna want to do is proceed to step three.
马上离开现场 迅速逃走
Get the hell out of there. Run away, real fast.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
是啊 赶紧跑 尖叫着逃离现场
Yeah, run away, get out of there, scram! Okay?
当你跑到一个
And when you get to a place
你认为安全的地方后
that is deemed by you to be safe,
立即拨♥打♥1866KLJ0199 好吗
call 1-866-KLJ-0199. All right?
我本该告诉你们我的电♥话♥号♥码的
Now, I would give you my number,
但我的手♥机♥现在关机了
but my cell phone is off right now.
但如果你拨866那个号♥码
But if you call the 866 number--
通过对讲机
Boom, on the walkie.
他们会立刻联♥系♥上我
They can always get me.
需要我再重复一遍这三个步骤吗
We need to go over the steps again?
扎丹 我得提醒你现在是地狱周
Zayday, must I remind you that this is hell week,
你需要在此期间证明你有留在公♥馆♥里的价值
which is the time to prove you're worthy of being in this house.
桶里的肥皂泡不够多
There's not enough soap in your bucket.
没有泡泡怎么擦得干净呢
Can't get the floor clean without suds.
你要是想这地方干干净净的
If you want the place clean,
也许就不该烧了女佣的脸
maybe you shouldn't have burned the maid's face off.
你又没有证据
You have no proof of that.
我再去拿点肥皂
I will go get more soap.
你最好带上手电筒
You should probably bring a flashlight.
-你在干什么 菜鸟 -天啊
- What the hell, plebe?! - Oh, God.
只有会长有钥匙 这地方只有她能进
Only the president has the key, and only she can get inside.
你不好奇里面有什么吗
Don't you wonder what's in there?
上楼去
Get upstairs.
一扇秘密暗门
I mean, a secret hidden door
只有一个人有钥匙
that only one person has the key to?
多年来一直有传言
People have been whispering
说那幢房♥子在闹鬼
about that house for years, that it's haunted,
说那里发生过很恐怖的事
That something really bad happened. I mean, there's no way
那里绝不可能什么事也没发生过
there isn't some real-life story behind it, right?
如果真的发生过什么
And if something did happen there,
教务长的办公室里肯定有记录 对吗
there'd be records in the Dean's office, right?
旧档案什么的
Old files.
-我得溜进去 -我得溜进去
- I'm gonna have to break in. - I'm gonna have to break in.
怎么 怎么回事...
What? What-what was that? Uh... Uh...
我不知道...
I don't know. Um...
但是 我们也许...
But-but we probably...
我们不能再这么做
we can't do that again
除非我们查清事情的真♥相♥ 因为...
until we've figured out what's happening, because, um...
都有人死了
be-because people are dying.
我懂你的意思
I see your point.
我是说 我觉得咱们就算亲热个30分钟
Uh-huh. I mean, I don't think anyone's gonna get killed
也不会有人在此期间被杀吧
in the 30 minutes we make out, right?
你能别说话了吗
Can you stop talking?
你好像有点煞风景了
You're kind of ruining whatever was good about it.
对哦 谢了
Right. Thanks.
听着 你回卡帕公♥馆♥
Uh... Okay, look, you go back to Kappa House.
我去溜进教务长办公室 好吗
I sneak into the Dean's office, okay?
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表