剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
你是我的主要嫌疑人
you're my prime suspect.
我是把她的脸烧伤了一点
Yes, okay, I burned her slightly,
但是我可没杀她
but stop saying that I killed her.
我倒希望我杀了
I wish I had,
因为现在她带着一张烧伤脸
because now she's walking the earth
在学校里随便杀人
with a burnt-off face, murdering people.
贝恩女士显然就是凶手
Ms. Bean is obviously the killer!
所以去年把梅勒妮·多克斯
Well, did Ms. Bean maim
弄残且毁容的也是贝恩女士吗
and viciously disfigure Melanie Dorkess last year?
你怎么敢这么说
How dare you?
那是一场意外惨剧
That was a tragic accident.
我跟所有人都是好朋友
I am a kind and devoted and loving friend to all.
我可不是什么变♥态♥
I'm not some crazed psychopath.
要是这里有变♥态♥ 也一定是项圈妹
If anyone here's a psychopath, it's Neckbrace.
天哪 谢谢
Oh, my God, thank you.
你的不在场证明呢 格蕾丝
What's your alibi, Gracie, huh?
也许杀人的就是你
Maybe you're the killer.
失聪版泰勒·斯威夫特被人割头时
Yeah, where were you when deaf Taylor Swift
你在哪里
had her mowed off?
你当时也不在啊 香奈儿
Well, you weren't there either, Chanel.
够了
Enough!
没人可以审判我
I will not be put on trial.
事实上
The truth is
我们不知道谁是凶手
we don't know who the killer is,
或许凶手就在我们当中
and, yes, I suppose it could be someone in this room.
你们可以说我守旧
Now, call me old-fashioned,
但我还是选择相信我们都是姐妹
but I choose to believe that we are sisters
这件事上我们要团结
who are in this together,
出于姐妹情谊
bound by a sisterly duty
我们要保护彼此
to protect one another
也要维护卡帕公♥馆♥的优良传统
and to protect the proud traditions of Kappa House.
现在能回到喝我洗手水这件事上来吗
Now, can we please get back to drinking my pooey hand water?
大家都听好了 查德有话要说
Everybody listen up. Chad has something to say.
查德
Chad!
等等 各位
Hold on. Everybody...
你们先听我说
Listen... Listen up to me first.
-抱歉 -没事 别着急
- Sorry. - No, take your time.
你想先说吗
You want to go first?
不用了 你先来吧
Not now. Just do your thing.
好吧
Okay.
我的朋友尚戴尔昨晚被谋杀了
My friend Shondell was murdered last night.
凶手往她的脸上捅了一刀
The killer stabbed her right in the face.
迪尼斯·汉普威尔吓坏了
Denise Hempville freaked out.
没人赶来救我
Nobody came a-runnin'.
所以我抓起尚戴尔的尸体
So I grabbed Shondell,
把她推出了车
and I pushed her right out of that car.
我胆战心惊地开跑了
I drove away real scared.
可现在她的尸体不见了
And now the body is missing.
什么
What?!
是啊
Right!
听着 香奈儿
Look, uh, Chanel...
自从我们分手之后
look, ever since I broke up with you,
我跟五十个妞上了床
I... I banged, like, 50 chicks.
还有
also,
我最好的朋友布恩
My best friend, Boone...
他死了
he is dead.
县停尸房♥
仅限工作人员进入
你怎么现在才来
What took you so long?
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表