剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
-所有部分... -听见没 残肢
- All units... - See?! See? Dismemberment!
迪尼斯·汉普威尔领先警♥察♥一步
Denise Hemphill was one step ahead of the po-po!
太棒了
Yes! Ha-ha!
尚戴尔 如果你
Shondell, if you can hear me
在天堂里的大卖♥♥场停车场里能听见我
in that Best Buy parking lot in the sky,
我很抱歉
I am so sorry that
当时把你推出了车 还害怕得开走了
I pushed you out of my car and drove off real scared.
但我保证 等到万圣节午夜
But I promise you, by Halloween night,
我会为你报仇的 亲爱的
I will avenge your face stabbing, baby girl, okay?
我 迪尼斯·汉普威尔
I, Denise Hemphill,
会破了这个案子
is gonna solve this crime.
你真美
You look beautiful.
真是难以相信
I just can't believe that
你也喜欢《十日拍拖手册》
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days is your favorite movie, too.
计划是这样的 格蕾丝
All right, so here is the plan, Grace.
我们只进去两分半
In precisely two and half minutes when we go in there,
话都由我来问
you let me do all the talking.
想得美 麦康纳 快进去吧
Fat chance, McConaughey. Let's go. Come on.
-那好吧 -准备好了吗
- All right. - Ready?
我们上吧
Let's do this.
提前的不给糖就捣蛋
Early trick or treat!
你们这是打扮成谁了
What are you dressed as?
我们是经典浪漫喜剧《十日拍拖手册》中的
We're Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson
马修·麦康纳和凯特·哈德森
from the classic romantic comedy How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.
-相当经典 -确实
- It is a classic. - Really is.
你们是来问我卡帕公♥馆♥那晚的事吧
You come to talk to me about that night at Kappa House?
你怎么知道
Uh, how... how-how did you know?
我等人来问我那件事都等了
I've been waiting 20 years for someone to come around
二十多年了 快进来
asking about it. Come in. Come in.
真是温馨的小家啊
This is a lovely home.
你还养了松鼠
Oh, you... have a squirrel.
这年头可不常见了
Don't see that much anymore.
抱歉我不知道你们打扮的是谁
I'm sorry I didn't know what you all were dressed as.
那晚之后我一直有点与世隔绝
I've been kind of off the grid since that night.
坐吧
Sit!
早饭马上就好了 还有肉呢
Breakfast is almost ready. We got meat today.
快坐 坐吧
Mmm. Sit, sit, sit, sit.
好
Okay...
它很不幸的被一个卡车司机撞死了
Unfortunately, a trucker got him in the head.
吃之前先晾一晾
Best to let that cool off before you dig in.
当然
Sure. Um...
曼迪
So, Mandy,
能跟我们讲讲那晚的事吗
what can you tell us about that night?
我们是华♥莱♥士♥大学《疑云奇谈》的编辑
We work for the Wallace U. Sentinel,
我们在写卡帕公♥馆♥的故事
and we're doing a story on Kappa House.
当然 我们不会提及你的名字
Now, we will keep your name out of it, of course.
曼迪 我就像个金库
You see, Mandy, I'm a vault,
需要一把钥匙才能进去
and to get in this vault you need a key.
你可能会问 什么的钥匙
Now, you may ask, a key to what?
那是通往意义的钥匙
It's a key to meaning.
一旦你找到了意义 便不再需要语言
Once you've found the meaning, you don't need the words.
你懂吗 所以去找来
You know what I'm saying? So find me the man
已经忘却语言的人 我们可能会有共同语言
who's forgotten all the words that I may have a word with him,
然后我们就可以...
and then we can just...
扔掉那把钥匙
throw away the key.
皮特
Hey, Pete?
请你继续讲吧
Please, continue with your story.
我的人生被分成了两部分
My life is basically split in two.
那一晚就是分界线
Before that night, and after.
所以那是真事
So it's real?
浴缸的那个故事
The story about the bathtub?
当然是真的了
Damn straight it's real.
我当时在场
I was there.
我们要报♥警♥吗
Are we gonna call the police?
你们听说过"过失杀人"罪吗
Have any of you ever heard of "Negligent homicide"?
要是警♥察♥来了会逮捕你们所有人
If the police come, they will arrest all of you
因为你们放任这姑娘死在这里
for leaving this girl to die while you were downstairs
在楼下狂欢
getting into the groove.
就像《浑身是劲》
Just like Footloose.
我可不能进监狱
I can't go to jail.
我们得自己处理掉尸体
We need to dispose of this body on our own.
我可以用厨房♥里的东西
Now, I've got everything we need in the kitchen
把她做成香肠
to make sausages out of her.
周日拿到集市上卖♥♥了
I can sell them at the farmers' market on Sunday,
或者直接给这帮贱♥人♥当晚餐
or I can just feed them to these bitches for dinner.
不 我们得亲自把她埋了
No. We're gonna bury her ourselves.
我下楼结束这场派对
I'm gonna go downstairs, shut this party down,
然后我们把尸体运出去
and then we'll get the body out of here.
等等 我想留下
Wait, I want to stay.
得有人照顾宝宝
Okay? Somebody has to watch after the baby.
好吧
Fine.
她让我们戴上头套防止我们知道埋尸的位置
She made us wear hoods so we wouldn't see where the body was.
至少把收音机打开啊
Can you at least turn on the radio?
闭嘴
Shut... up.
你们都得立即离开学校
You're all gonna have to leave school immediately,
我会避免我们之间的一切联♥系♥
and I would avoid any contact with each other ever again.
但她的父母不会来找她吗
But aren't her parents gonna come looking for her?
还有孩子的父亲
And the baby's father?
细节的事都留给我
Just leave the details to me.
我们没法装作若无其事
We can't just act like this never happened.
我是"希腊生活"的校园联络人
I am the administration's liaison to Greek Life on Campus.
要是联谊会女生在我的监管下死了
If a young sorority pledge dies under my so-called supervision,
我的职业生涯就完了
my career is over!
她的梦想已经随她而死了
Her dreams are as dead as she is
而我的梦想还在闪闪发光
while mine still burn bright.
我是在保护你们
I'm protecting you.
保护你们的家人
I'm protecting your families.
今晚你们可能认为我是个禽兽
And you may think I'm a monster tonight,
但多年以后
but years from now,
等你们在堆满了
when you have lived a boring,
陶瓷谷仓牌沙发的家里
painfully uncreative life
过完那无聊 痛苦又毫无新意
in a home filled with Pottery Barn sofas
破碎不堪的一生之后
and no integrity,
你们就会记起我的真正面目
you're gonna remember me as I truly am...
你们的守护天使
your guardian angel.
头套戴回去
Hoods back on.
第二天我就离开了
I left the next day.
跟我父母说压力太大了
Told my parents it was from the stress.
别的女孩也改了名搬走了
Other girls changed their names and moved away.
我听说有个女孩自杀了
One girl killed herself, I heard.
还有一个进了精神病院
Another girl was institutionalized.
第三个现在在福克斯新闻台干得不错
The third is actually doing pretty well on Fox News.
蒙什那晚吓坏了我们
Munsch put the fear of God into us that night.
她简直是魔鬼
She's the devil, that one.
暗黑魔鬼
The darkness.
你们千万不能告诉她这些是我说的
You can't tell her I talked to you about this.
那个孩子后来怎么样了
Wha... What happened to the baby?
蒙什怎么对待他的
I mean, what did Munsch do with him?
我不知道
I don't know.
正如我所说 她没透露丝毫的细节
Like I said, she was pretty stingy with the details.
顺便说一句 是个女孩
By the way, the baby was a girl.
不 怎么可能
Oh, no... see, that's not possible.
是个男孩 就是查德·雷德威尔
It was a boy. It's Chad Radwell.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
亲爱的
Sweetheart...
我亲眼看过那个孩子
I looked at that baby up close.
我能分得清男女
I know my peas and carrots.
肯定是个女孩
That baby was a girl.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
香草拿铁 蔓越莓橙子味司康
Vanilla latte, cranberry-orange scone.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表