剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
Sam, wherever you are,
抱歉我的分♥裂♥人格杀了你
I'm so sorry my split personality murdered you!
等会儿
Wait!
还有一个人需要逮捕
There's someone else you need to arrest, too.
香奈儿·奥伯林
Chanel Oberlin!
-等会儿 什么 -不好意思
- Wait, what? - Uh, excuse me.
你们如果还要继续指认罪犯的话
Uh, if you're gonna just continue to accuse everyone,
我们能不能坐下听
could we at least sit down?
利亚姆 我们在餐厅预定的座位就要过期了
Liam, we're gonna lose our reservation.
的确是很有趣
Uh, it's all really interesting though.
我有证据证明 香奈儿·奥伯林
I have proof that you, Chanel Oberlin,
两个月之前你在一个家装商店
entered a home improvement store two months ago
购买♥♥了以下物品
and purchased the following items:
一把园艺剪 一辆除草车 三个链条锯
a garden shear, a riding mower, three chain saws,
一把气动钉枪 两把斧头
a pneumatic nail gun, two axes,
和一把十字弓
and a crossbow.
首先
Okay, first of all,
我才是那个被十字弓射中的人
I was the one who was shot with the crossbow!
而且家装商店根本就
And also they don't sell crossbows
不卖♥♥十字弓
at home improvement centers!
香奈儿 监控录像恕不同意你的说法
Oh, Chanel, the security footage begs to differ.
国际大来卡俱乐部 个人信♥用♥卡♥
你的大来卡信♥用♥卡♥
It's also stated right here,
每月对账单上也写明了
in your Diners Club monthly statement.
那个我也要了
I'll take that, too.
什么
What?!
我根本就没有大来卡信♥用♥卡♥
I don't have a Diners Club card!
现在还有大来卡这种东西吗
Is Diners Club still even a thing?
我钱包里还放着一张以备不时之需
I still keep one in my wallet for backup.
不知道为什么总是由我来提起这件事
I don't know why I'm the one who always has to bring this up,
但我们确实看着香奈儿把贝恩太太的脸烫掉了
but we did all watch Chanel burn Ms. Bean's face off.
我再说最后一遍
For the last time,
那只是个失败的地狱周整蛊而已
that was a Hell Week prank gone wrong!
我根本不知道油是热的
I didn't know the oil was boiling!
有人把炸锅打开了
Someone turned on that deep fryer!
-我不知道 -今天下午
- I don't know. - And I did just
我的确看见你拿着一把剪刀
watch you try to murder Melanie Dorkus
想要杀害梅兰妮·多克斯
with a pair of scissors earlier this afternoon.
我这么做是因为
I only did that
我以为她是凶手
because I thought she was the killer!
我跟你们说 我不是红衣恶魔
I mean, I'm telling you, I'm not the Red Devil!
你个心机婊
You bitch.
你到底想干什么
What is your game here?
我完全同意香奈儿五号♥是凶手
I mean, I'm all for Number Five being the killer.
她就是个神经病
She's a weird psychopath
如果她任由其可怕的黑色胡子长出来的话
who would look like Boone's homely, bloated sister
她看起来就会跟布恩又丑又胖的姐妹一样
if she let her horrible black roots grow out.
说不定她就是那个出生在浴缸里的婴儿
She probably is the baby in the bathtub.
而且香奈儿三号♥也是个精神分♥裂♥的疯子
And I am 100% not surprised that Chanel #3
对于这一点我丝毫不感到惊讶
is also a psycho with a split personality,
她帮助香奈儿五号♥杀了所有人
who is helping Number Five murder everybody!
但为什么是我
But why me?!
我可是这个社区的支柱
I mean, I am a pillar of this community.
我已经是白富美了
I'm also already hot and rich.
谋划杀死那些没有什么名气的蠢女人们
What would I have to gain by hatching a plan
会给我带来什么好处呢
to knock off a bunch of nameless dumb whores?
我觉得不是你想出的计划 香奈儿
I don't think that you did hatch the plan, Chanel.
但是我认为那些杀戮开始后
But I think that once the murders started happening,
你就把它视为一个可以用来清理那些你认为
you saw it as the perfect opportunity to knock off
会毁了KKT姐妹会的预备会员们的绝好机会
the pledges that you thought would ruin Kappa Kappa Tau.
每杀掉一个预备会员 这个姐妹会
With each murdered pledge, this sorority house
就朝你想象中的KKT姐妹会
got closer to being the Kappa Tau
更近了一步
that you always intended it to be!
是吗
Oh, yeah?
好吧 那我为什么不杀掉
Well, then why didn't I kill
这两个我真的痛恨的预备会员
the two pledges I actually hate--
蠢货格蕾丝和傻蛋扎丹呢
dumb-ass Grace and stupid Zayday?
合理推诿 你知道让她们两个活着
Plausible deniability! You knew by keeping
可以不引起大家对你的怀疑
these two alive that it would keep everyone off your scent.
不是
No!
加油 独眼侠
Come on, Cyclops.
在侦探行业里
In the sleuthing business,
我们管这叫缜密推理
that's what we call ice-cold logic.
仔细想想
It's obvious
就会觉得非常明显 香奈儿
when you look at it, Chanel,
迄今为止校园里所发生的一切
that everything that's happened on this campus so far
正是姐妹会下一步该发展的方向
is just the logical next step for sororities everywhere.
因为还有什么能比谋杀
Because what's murder if not
更能体现完美欺凌的最高境界
the most perfect, ultimate form of hazing?
想除掉所有那些你讨厌的人
What better way for you to knock off everyone that you hate,
就因为他们和你不同 或不如你受欢迎
because they're different from you or not as popular
或不如你漂亮 最好的办法就是一个接一个
or not as pretty, than to murder them
杀光他们
one by one?!
恭喜你 香奈儿
Congratulations, Chanel.
你差一点就得到梦寐以求的卡帕公♥馆♥了
You almost got the Kappa House that you always dreamed of.
我喜欢把这叫做
This is what I like to call
一级娱乐活动
first-class entertainment.
而且我很乐意
And I'd love nothing more
站在这里看你们所有人
than to stand around here watching you all
陷入一场互相指责
descend into a nightmare of accusation
相互揭短的噩梦中
and recrimination.
但我是代表法律站在这里的
But I am here to represent the law.
至于你 很不幸
And unfortunately for you,
香奈儿·奥伯林
Chanel Oberlin,
也是众多凶手之一
AKA, one of the murderers,
你被捕了
you are under arrest.
只要我活着就别想把我抓走
You'll never take me alive!
到了该找警♥察♥叔叔的时候了
Time to call in the po-po.
警♥察♥局长要求支援
The Chief of Police is requesting backup.
他们是脱衣舞男吗
Are these strippers?
他们以前是脱衣舞男 好吗
They used to be strippers, okay?
但现在是超级侦探
But, uh, super-sleuthing
警♥察♥局长迪尼斯·亨普希尔任命他们为警官
Chief of Police Denise Hemphill had 'em deputized.
抓住他们 伙计们
Get 'em, boys!
你们这些有钱的贱♥人♥们要进监狱了
You rich, dumb hos are going downtown!
把她们带出去
Get 'em out of here!
你不能这样 等等 不要
You can't! Wait, no!
你不能这样 等等 不要
You can't! Wait, no, no!
我还会盯着你的 扎丹·威廉姆斯
I still gots my eye on you, Zayday Williams!
2016年5月
五个月的时间会发生什么变化呢
What are differences five months can make?
校园的秩序重新恢复
Order on campus was restored.
当香奈儿保释被拒
And when the Chanels were denied bail
被送到监狱等候审判时...
and sent to jail awaiting trial...
因为你们蔑视法庭
I am holding you in contempt of court.
驳回保释
Bail is revoked!
正义得到了伸张
Justice had been served.
查德·雷德威尔和迪尼斯·亨普希尔
Chad Radwell and Denise Hemphill
继续着他们扭曲的恋爱
continued their torrid love affair.
那已经不仅仅只是一次约炮行为了
It ceased to be just a booty call.
当他们分手的时候 他受到了沉重的打击
When they broke up, he was devastated.
对不起
I'm sorry!
我只是不明白你为什么要分手
I just don't understand how you just end it.
因为我们在追逐瀑布
Because we're chasing waterfalls!
我们必须坚守在
We got to stick to the rivers
过去熟悉的河流当中[歌♥曲《瀑布》的歌♥词]
and the lakes that we used to!
我还以为我们已经进入谈婚论嫁的阶段了
I thought we were in the marriage zone.
我要说的是 我别无选择
I don't have a choice is what I'm telling you.
我明天就要去匡蒂科了
I got to be in Quantico tomorrow.
我知道你需要我
I know you need me.
我这里的全部你都需要
You need all of this.
但是联调局更需要我
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表