剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
我很抱歉没有回你的信息
Look, I'm really sorry that I didn't respond to your messages,
还有我怀疑你是连环杀人凶手的事
and also that I thought you were a serial killer.
没关系 人之常情嘛
It's cool, stuff happens.
我只是觉得发生了这些事之后
I just think it's probably best
最好还是保持警惕为妙
to be extra cautious in these situations.
但是我搞错了
But I do think I was mistaken.
你觉得查德·雷德威尔怎么样
What do you think about Chad Radwell?
不 你没有和他约会吧
Oh, no, you're not dating him, are you?
什么 不 我认为他是凶手
What?! No, I think he's the killer.
好吧 我发现了一些线索
Okay, well, I found some things.
你给我看你的 我就告诉你我的发现
You show me yours, I'll show you mine.
好吧 首先
Mm-hmm, all right, well, first of all,
查德·雷德威尔是个烂货
Chad radwell is a man-whore.
他和每个卡帕女孩都发生过关系
Like, he has literally had sex with every girl in Kappa.
这不是什么新闻
That is not news.
好吧 用那个建一个心理档案
Okay, but take that to build a psychological profile.
他显然将人看作是物品
He clearly sees people as objects.
反♥社♥会♥杀人犯喜欢将猎物肢解
Sociopathic murderers dehumanize their prey.
而且他似乎对刀具的有种痴迷感
Also he's got some sort of, like, knife obsession thing.
我也不喜欢他 但是你有任何关于
Look, I can't stand the guy, but do you have any proof
他在犯罪现场附近的证据或作案动机吗
of him being anywhere near the crime scenes, any motive?
没有 但我能肯定
No, but, ugh, I'm telling you,
动机肯定和二十年前在卡帕浴室里
the motive has something to do with whatever happened
发生的事情有关
in the Kappa bathroom 20 years ago.
说不定查德·雷德威尔就是那长大的婴儿
I mean, what if Chad Radwell is that baby all grown up,
然后他回来复仇呢
and he's come back to get his revenge?
我们得找到更多关于那婴儿身份的信息
We have to find out more about who that baby was.
如果是个男孩 那一定就是查德
If it was a boy, then it has to be Chad.
有意思 你竟然提起这个
Interesting you should say that.
因为当你无视我
'Cause while you were ignoring me,
并认为是我变♥态♥杀人犯时...
thinking I was a psychotic murderer...
天啊 皮特 向前看
Oh, my God, Pete, moving on.
我做了一些调查
I did some gumshoe work.
好的
All right.
我看不出这些名字
So I couldn't connect any of these names
和卡帕或者学校有什么联♥系♥
to Kappa or to the university.
不知道是不是他们改了名字
I don't know if they changed their names,
要不就是结婚了或被杀了
got married, got murdered.
这么多名字都没有任何记录
But there's absolutely no record of any of these names
除了一个 就是格林韦尔
except for one, and that is Greenwell.
好吧 她是谁
Well, who is she?
只是个前任卡帕姐妹
Only a former Kappa sister
在她差两学分就能毕业时退学了
who dropped out of school just two credits shy from graduating
时间和婴儿出生是同一年
the same year that baby was born.
有点诡异 你不觉得吗
Kind of weird, don't you think?
就差两分
I mean, just two credits shy?
肯定出现了很糟的事
Something pretty bad had to happen
她才会这么做
for her to do something like that.
我们得找到她
We have to find her.
我已经找到了
I already did.
离这里六个小时车程
She's six hours away.
好吧 我们走
Well, come on, let's go.
*Backstreet's back, all right*
红衣恶魔
Hey, Red Devil!
我在找你
I'm calling you out!
这是贫民区的规矩 老兄
This is ghetto code, brah!
红衣恶魔
Oh, hey, Red Devil.
你觉得我现在怎么样 老兄
You like me now, bro?
你觉得我手里的球棒怎么样 老兄
You like me now when I got my baseball bat, bro?!
太棒了
Yeah! Boom! Yeah!
红衣恶魔
Huh, Red Devil?
迪基奖学金 快看
Hey, Dickie dollar, look.
那估计是他的车
That's probably his car.
没想到这么费劲
I thought this would be a lot easier.
红衣恶魔
Oh, hey, Red Devil.
看见没 我告诉过你
See, I told you.
贫民区的规矩是真的
Ghetto code's a real thing.
抓住他
Let's get him!
天呐 有两个红衣恶魔
Oh, my God, there's two of them!
这一棒是为了布恩兄弟
This is for Brother Boone!
查德·雷德威尔
Chad Radwell!
扎丹 我是迪尼斯·亨普希尔
Zayday, it's Denise Hemphill
-安保应对公♥司♥的 -姑娘你好
- from Secure Enforcement Solutions. - Hey, girl.
我想跟你谈谈
Hey, I need to talk to you.
你要去哪
Where you heading?
我从图书馆回家而已
Oh, I'm just heading home from the library.
让我载你一路吧
Let me give you a ride.
你确定吗
You sure?
确定 上车吧
I'm sure, come on.
谢谢 卡帕公♥馆♥就在前面路边
Thanks, so Kappa House is just right up the road.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我在抓杀人犯 我就是干这个的
I'm stopping a killer, that's what I'm doing.
你疯了吗 我晚饭要赶不上了
Are you crazy? I'm gonna be late for dinner.
但是你刚好能赶上审判
But you're gonna be right on time for justice.
没错 扎丹·威廉姆斯 我盯上你了
That's right, Zayday Williams, I'm onto you,
你就是我们侦探常说的
and you are what us detectives call
极端犯罪嫌疑人
a person of extreme murderous interest.
首先 根本没有这个说法
Okay, first of all, no one says that,
其次 你也不是侦探
and also, you're not a detective.
跟法官说去吧 我现在就带你去市区
Tell it to the judge, 'cause you goin' downtown.
你到底觉得你发现了什么
What exactly do you think you found out?
我发现了你所有的秘密 小姑娘
Found out everything about you, little girl.
我知道你以为我站在你这边
I know you thought I was on your side
当你在贝莱尔
when you were sashaying around
那座漂亮的小房♥子里搔首弄姿的时候
in that little fancy mansion in Bel Air,
然而我早就盯上你了
but I been onto you.
一号♥证物
Exhibit "A."
你打算取代香奈儿做卡帕公♥馆♥的会长
You plan on challenging Chanel for Kappa House president.
有什么办法比杀人
And what better way to knock off the competition
更容易赢得竞选的呢
than murder in the first?
二号♥证物
Exhibit "B."
一张百思买♥♥公♥司♥的唱片
Oh, it's just a CD from Best Buy.
正是我的好朋友尚戴儿工作的那个百思买♥♥
The same Best Buy where my good friend Shondell worked.
尚戴儿被谋杀时我在卡帕公♥馆♥里待着呢
I was inside Kappa House when Shondell got murdered.
所以我又想到了三号♥证物
Which brings me to exhibit "C."
也许凶手不止一个呢
What if there's more than one killer?
没错 没错
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
你还有同谋
You and somebody else.
现在想想 你们当时
Now, that would really throw
还真把我们给糊弄住了
Secure Enforcement Solutions off the scent.
当你在公♥馆♥里的时候
Yeah, while-while you were in the house,
你的帮凶
your murderous cohort
刺穿了我朋友尚戴儿的脸
was stabbing my friend Shondell in the face.
当你在后院被埋起来时
And while you were buried up to your neck in the backyard,
你的同谋割掉了一个聋女的头
your accomplice mowed off a deaf girl's head.
分♥析♥完毕
Drops the mic.
你疯了吧
This is insane.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
真正疯狂的 是你给热播电视剧
What's insane are your tweets to the executive producer
《逍遥法外》的制片人发的推特
of the hit TV show How to Get Away With Murder.
四号♥证物
Exhibit "D."
六个月前 你发了条推文
Six months ago, you tweeted:
"@珊达·瑞姆斯
"@shondarhimes
如果安娜丽丝·基廷真想逍遥法外
if Annalise Keating really wanted to get away with murder
那她首先得找个同伙 组织团队作案
she'd find a partner and work as a team!
标签 同谋"
#cahoots."
那算什么证据
That's not evidence.
我只是喜欢那部剧
I just like the show!
-标签 同谋 -好了 你知道吗
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表