剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
You know, the only benefit of meeting you
让我清楚的知道我偏爱一种人
is that I now know I clearly have a type,
那种人就是白♥痴♥
and that type is a moron.
我不仅要确保
I am not only gonna make sure
你被开除和调离这个案子
that you are taken off this case and fired,
还要让所有你认识的人都知道
but I'm gonna make sure that everyone you know knows
我们做♥爱♥的时候 你用宝宝的音调
that when we had sex, you asked me in baby talk
问我能不能喂你奶喝
if you could nurse from me.
请滚吧
Please show yourself out.
如果你是来道歉的 我们不想听
If you came here to apologize, we're not interested.
我也没说我抱歉
Oh, I never say I'm sorry.
我所做的一切
I've done what I had to do
都是为了学校和我的事业
for the sake of this school and my career,
这两者等你俩 或者任意哪个学生
both of which will be here long after you
不在之后还会长久的存在下去
or any of the students here are gone,
不论你们是毕业还是被杀
either through graduation or death.
你老公居然离开了你这么好的人
I am shocked that your husband left you.
我确实知道件
I do have something
关于浴缸那晚的事 你们可能感兴趣
that might be of interest to you about that night in the tub.
当时有两个婴儿
There were two babies.
一男一女
A boy and a girl.
龙凤胎
Twins.
我让你母亲和她的两个
After I sent your mother
不太贱的朋友去拿
and her two slightly less bitchy friends out
枕套和铲子之后
to get pillow cases and shovels,
浴缸里的姑娘垂死哀嚎了一声
the girl in the tub let out a death rattle
声音撕心裂肺
that was so loud and powerful
然后从她那刚刚冷却的子♥宫♥里
that she expelled a second child
产下了第二个孩子
from her freshly dead womb.
我就知道
I knew it!
恭喜你
Congratulations...
让这一刻的重点成了你自己
on making this moment all about you.
你是说布恩就是那个男孩吗
Are you saying that Boone is the boy baby?
我赌是的
My money's on yes.
那个新生儿跟布恩
That newborn had that same...
有着同样自鸣得意的傻笑
cocky smirk that Boone has.
浴室里的一个
The one girl in the bathroom
看起来还有点人性的姑娘带走了龙凤胎
who seemed to have any humanity took the babies.
那是我最后一次见他们
That was the last I ever saw of them.
那为什么他们会在精神病院
But how did the babies end up in a mental institution?
更重要的是 为什么他们会在琪琪那
More importantly, how did the babies end up with Gigi?
我穿了"牛津特♥供♥服装"
I mean, I was wearing the "Sure thing Oxford,"
我用查德给的钱开了这么好的酒店套房♥
I used the cash Chad gave me to get this awesome hotel suite,
而且我明确告诉她 如果她不跟我上♥床♥
and I basically told her that my soul could not be at rest
我的灵魂就无法安息
unless she got naked with me.
说真的 什么人会
Seriously, what kind of person
对别人的灵魂这样冷漠
just turns their back on someone's soul like that?
我开始觉得
You know, I'm beginning to think
她并没有我想象的那么美好
she's not as amazing as I thought she was.
没有
No.
琪琪哪去了 你没告诉她半夜过来吗
Where is gigi? Didn't you tell her midnight?
我给你看我从军需供给店弄到的那把
Hey, did I show you the knife I got at the army supply store
准备杀她用的刀了吗
to kill her with?
特别快 你一定喜欢
It's super fly. You're gonna love this.
日子过得挺滋润嘛
I see that you're enjoying the good life.
别上来就评头论足好吗 琪琪
Don't start with the judgment, Gigi, all right?
我今天已经很郁闷了
I've had a really tough day.
你知道吗 你已经被全境通缉了
You know, there's an all-points bulletin out for your arrest.
你对扎丹的绑♥架♥
You jeopardized a plan that was almost 20 years
破坏了我筹备将近二十年的计划
in the making when you kidnapped Zayday.
然后 你还违抗我的指令
Then...you disobeyed my instructions
没穿恶魔服就跑出来
to only come out in the devil costume,
光天化日之下在校园里四处闲逛
and strolled around campus in broad daylight
还装成...杰昆·菲尼克斯
Disguised as... Joaquin Phoenix.
那个伪装很赞的 但你的伪装就不赞了
That disguise was brilliant, which is more than I can say
斯卡利亚大♥法♥官
for you, Justice Scalia.
我还没说完呢 然后你
I'm not finished. You then...
自作聪明地办成你自己
have the brilliant idea of actually going to Kappa
去了卡帕
as yourself,
穿着约会的衬衫试图说服扎丹
wearing a date shirt and trying to convince Zayday
跟你上♥床♥...借口是 你是个鬼
to sleep with you... because you're a ghost.
布恩
Boone...
你就是个
You are...
猪队友
The weakest link.
我刚出生的几个月无依无靠
I spent the first few months of my life motherless,
靠残羹剩饭和偷来的牛奶苟且偷生
living off scraps of garbage and stolen milk.
我从一家精神病院里长大
I grew up in an institution surrounded by people
周围的人都称自己为蒂姆西·布斯菲尔德
that called themselves Timothy Busfield
还吃自己的屎
and ate their own poop.
我们遵守你所有的规矩
We've followed all your rules,
陪你完成所有计划
gone along with all your plans,
但我才是那个耗了四年时间
but I'm the one who spent four years of my life
来学习怎样屏住呼吸和心跳
learning how to slow my breathing and heart rate down
让职业验尸官
to the point where even a trained coroner
都会宣称死亡的人
would declare me dead.
我连续八个月研究影视化妆技术
I studied film makeup for eight months straight,
还用病人来练习 只为在我的喉咙上
and practiced on the patients, so I could create
做出完美刀痕
the perfect slash mark on my throat.
我装成基佬
I pretended to be gay,
潜伏在迪基奖学金协会
and went undercover in the Dickie Dollars Scholars,
而且我才是那个能熟练地假装
and I was the one who masterfully pretended
用链锯攻击你 以便洗清你的嫌疑的人
to attack you with a chain saw just to get the scent off you.
你这是要开始唱歌♥了吗
Are you about to break into song?
因为我听你满嘴都是
Because all I'm hearing out of your mouth is,
*我 我 我 我 我*
♪ Me, me, me, me, me. ♪
是的琪琪 我这辈子第一次
So yes, Gigi, for once in my life,
我任性了一次 为自己做了些事
I went rogue and took a little something for myself.
我妈妈会理解我的
My mother would have understood.
可你显然不会理解
But, of course, you don't.
因为无论你怎么假装
Because no matter what you like to pretend,
你都不是她
you're not her.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
对不起 琪琪
I'm sorry, Gigi.
我们受够了任你派遣
We're done taking orders from you.
我们长大了
We're grown-ups now.
你该走了
It's time for you to go.
什么 不不不 不
What? No. No. No, no, no! No!
你对复仇的忠诚
Your commitment to revenge is...
果然比你哥哥多些
clearly greater than your brother's was.
是不是该叫客房♥服务
Should we get some room service?
不得不说 香奈儿
I have to say, Chanel,
我既高兴又震惊你居然会允许我留着
I am delighted and shocked that you're letting me keep
我想留下的衣服 你真是太好了
whatever clothes I want-- it's really big of you,
毕竟我可是怀了你男朋友的孩子
considering the whole "I'm pregnant with your boyfriend's baby" thing.
老实说 我越想着这件事
Well, honestly, the more I thought about it,
我就意识到自己深爱着查德
I just realized that I love Chad so much,
爱某个人 就要爱他所做的每个选择
and part of loving someone is loving every choice they make,
无论这个选择多么自私而又让人心痛
regardless of how selfish and destructive it is, you know?
谢谢妈咪 如果你打算开始叫我妈咪
Thank you, mommy. Oh, and if you want to start calling me mommy,
毕竟我可是真的要成为有宝宝的妈咪
now being that I'm the one That's gonna actually be the mommy,
我完全没意见
I'm totally fine with that.
六号♥ 在你试穿那件和服之前
Number Six, before you try on that kimono,
为什么这些寿司你都没吃
why haven't you had any of this sushi?
这可是我们专门为你准备的
I mean, we got it just for you.
那我就不客气了
Don't mind if I do.
真好吃
That's so good.
你再来试试这个
And do yourself a favor,
尝一小片未经高温消毒的软奶酪
have a little slice of that soft, unpasteurized cheese.
能让寿司更加美味
It makes any sushi that much more delicious.
你说得没错
You're right.
海丝特 你必须得尝尝这香槟
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表