剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
所有证据都指向你
and it all led to you.
而现在
And now the story
我们要调查的
that we're working on
是那个婴儿的事
is about what happened to that baby.
好吧
Well, okay.
想跟我玩条件交换是吗 "克拉莉斯警探"
You want to play quid pro quo, Clarice?
那就帮我跑腿
Then you run along
帮我调查费瑟
and you look into Feather for me.
等你们带着她的罪证回来
And when you bring back the dirt on her,
我就告诉你们那个小婴儿的事
then I'll tell you about the little baby.
午饭时间到了
Lunchtime.
搞什么
Really?
护士 我明确地告诉过你我不能吃熟食肉
Nurse, I specifically told you I cannot eat deli meats.
上面的亚硝酸盐会让我过敏性休克
The sulfites in them send me into anaphylactic shock.
不要香肠也不要熏肠
No Salami and certainly no Bologna!
简直过分
Really!
我要告你
It's a lawsuit!
我们达成协议了吗
So do we have an agreement?
是的
We do.
太好了
Excellent.
好吧 我会帮你跑腿
Fine. I'll be your lackey,
只是为了拿到孩子的消息
but just because we want that info on that baby.
我告诉你 我认为人都是你杀的
And I want you to know that I think you killed them all,
我希望你被电椅处死
and I hope you get the electric chair for it.
走吧
Come on.
皮特
Pete.
等等
Wait.
你画得真快
You work fast.
我都会画下来
I paint them all.
谢谢
Well, thanks.
走吧 皮特
Come, Pete.
-皮特 -来了
- Pete. - I'm going.
你是怎么让奇泽姆把这些给你的
How did you get Chisolm to give you all these?
我威胁他说要利用情报公开法提起诉讼
I threatened to file a freedom of information act suit.
走这个程序不是要花很长时间吗
Doesn't that take a long time to go through?
对 但我告诉他这意味着要写几周的文书
Yeah, but I told him it would mean weeks of paperwork
还要去法♥院♥跑上一两趟
and a trip or two down to the courthouse,
所以他就直接把档案柜的钥匙给我了
so he just handed me the key to his file cabinet.
我也挺吃惊的 蒙什教务长说得没错
It's amazing, Dean Munsch is right.
他真的是有史以来最懒的警探
He's seriously the laziest detective of all time.
看这个
Look.
那是什么
What is that?
看起来像是吃了一半的三明治
Looks like a half-eaten sandwich.
"警方在死去的蒙什博士右小腿处
"Investigators found a half-eaten sandwich
发现一个吃了一半的三明治
covered in bloody fingerprints near the lower right leg
上面有带血的指纹
of the departed Dr. Munsch.
指纹受手套影响 模糊不清
Fingerprints were obscured by gloves,
但考虑到面包上的血迹
but considering that the blood on the bread
是蒙什博士的
was Dr. Munsch's and that his hand
而他的手在屋子的另一端被发现
was found clear across the room
并且没有带手套 警方推测
and without any gloves on, investigators surmise
凶手在杀害蒙什先生后做了一个三明治"
that the killer made a sandwich after murdering Dr. Munsch."
有没有说是什么三明治
Does it say what kind of sandwich it was?
波隆那熏肠三明治
Bologna.
蒙什教务长说她吃那个会休克
Dean Munsch said she'd go into shock if she ate bologna.
也就是说三明治不是她做的
Which means she couldn't have made and eaten the sandwich.
也就是说她前夫不是她杀的
Which means she couldn't have killed her ex-husband.
也就是说杀手仍逍遥法外
Which means the killer is still out there.
天哪 你觉得真的是费瑟干的吗
Oh, my god, do you think she's right and it's Feather?
我们需要费瑟的DNA
We need to get some of Feather's DNA and compare it
与三明治上的DNA作对比
to the DNA on the bologna sandwich.
她的牙刷
Her toothbrush.
应该还在犯罪现场 对吗
It must still be at the crime scene, right?
走 如果她真是凶手
Let's go. If she really is the killer,
那她随时都可能再杀人
then she could strike again at any time.
大家都不安全
Means none of us are safe.
我们走
Let's go.
香奈儿二号♥ 我们在人间召唤你
Chanel #2, we're contacting you from beyond the grave.
再一次
Again.
你在吗 香奈儿二号♥
Are you there, Chanel #2?
你好
香奈儿二号♥ 我是香奈儿
Hi. Chanel #2, it's Chanel.
我真受够你了
I've frickin' had it with you!
多谢你告诉我查德背着我
Thanks a bunch for lying and saying
跟山羊偷♥情♥这样的谎言
that Chad was cheating on me with a goat,
而事实上他只是
when in reality, he has a disability
需要些健康无乳糖的羊奶罢了
and needs healthful, lactose-free goat's milk.
其实她只说了查德在背着你偷♥情♥
Technically, she just said that he was cheating,
没说是跟山羊
but she never said anything about a goat.
我跟死人说话的时候不要插嘴
Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to a dead girl!
香奈儿二号♥
Chanel #2,
如果真的是你 请用那神奇的死亡之力
if this is really you, use your magical dead powers
告诉我 我的包里有几根棉条
to tell me how many tampons I have in my purse.
天哪
Oh, my god!
她说对了 对了
She is right. She is right.
你为什么有九根棉条
Why do you have nine tampons?
你的小妹妹是有多大
How big is your cooch?
香奈儿二号♥
Chanel #2,
如果真的是你 请用神奇的死亡感应
if it's really you, use your special dead telepathy
回答一个只有我知道答案的问题
to answer a question no one knows the answer to but me.
我两岁的时候
When I was two, what breakfast cereal
呛到了什么牌子的早餐麦片 差点死掉
did I accidentally breathe into my lungs and nearly die?
天哪 它在动
Oh, my god, it's moving.
I
I...
X
X...
迪克斯牌麦片吗 是迪克斯牌吗
Dix? You choked on Dix?
是奇克斯牌
Kix!
我呛到了奇克斯牌的麦片
I choked on Kix.
是真的 她都知道
It's real. She knew.
好了 我真觉得我们该停下
Okay, guys, I really think we should stop,
我真的觉得有点害怕
because this is really, really freaking me out.
不 贱♥人♥ 我们不能停下
No, hooker! We're not stopping.
如果真的是香奈儿二号♥
If this really is Chanel #2,
她就能回答那个真正的问题
then she'll know the answer to the real question.
香奈儿二号♥ 到底是谁在杀人
Chanel #2, who's killing everybody?
YOU 你
她说凶手是你
She says you are.
够了
That's it!
我受够了这个死了还满嘴谎话的贱♥人♥
I am done with this dead, lying bitch!
我受够你了 二号♥
I'm done with you, Number Two!
祝你在地狱跟奥萨马·本·拉♥登♥就餐愉快
Have fun in hell going to dinner with Osama bin Laden.
快进来 关上门
Get in here. Close the door.
香奈儿二号♥从阴间说出了真♥相♥
Chanel #2 is telling us the truth from beyond the grave.
香奈儿就是凶手
Chanel is the killer.
但我们真的能相信魔鬼说话板吗
But, I mean, can we really trust a satanic talking board?
它知道我有几根棉条
It knew how many tampons.
说话板在法庭可站不住脚
Talking boards tend not to hold up in court.
就算能 也没有监狱能关得了她
Even if it did, there's no jail that can hold her.
上次我们害她进监狱 她马上就被保释了
Last time we sent her to jail, she immediately got bailed out.
是我保释的她 但是
I mean, yeah, by me, but...
大家都很危险 她已经盯上我们了
No one is safe. She's onto us.
她是凶手 会杀了我们的
She is the killer, and she is gonna come after us.
只有一个办法
There's only one solution.
-逃跑吗 -不
- Flee? - No!
我们得杀了香奈儿
We have to kill Chanel.
好了 大家都同意香奈儿必须死
Okay. So we're all agreed Chanel has to die.
-对吧 -对
- Right? - Right.
好吧 应该吧
Yeah, okay, I guess.
但问题是 怎么才能弄死她
But the question is: how?
我们必须得非常小心
We have to be super sneaky about it,
否则就会被她察觉到 先下手为强
because if we're not, she'll smell a rat and kill us first.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表