剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
《尖叫女王》前情提要
Previously on scream queens...
布恩已经杀了十三个人了
Boone's murdered 13 people.
当时有两个婴儿
There were two babies.
龙凤胎 一男一女
Twins-- a boy and a girl.
你对复仇的忠诚
Your commitment to revenge
果然比你哥哥多些
is clearly greater than your brother's was.
要去汉普顿过雷德威尔家族
I'll be going to the Hamptons for Thanksgiving
感恩节的人是我 我怀孕了
with the Radwells. I'm pregnant!
香奈儿
Hey, Chanel?
听我说 我不想让你误会
Listen. I don't want you to take this the wrong way,
但我现在不能上你
but I don't think I can bone you right now.
我的老二过度受惊了
My wanger is way stressed out.
我要有孩子了
I got a kid on the way
必须娶的孩子他妈带超难看的项圈
with a crazy neck-braced baby mama who I now gotta marry
所以我后半生都要在痛苦中度过了
and be miserable for the rest of my life.
你不用娶海丝特那个疯婆子了
You don't have to marry that psycho cow Hester,
因为她肚子里没有你的孩子
because you don't have a baby on the way...
如果你知道我在说什么的话
If you know what I mean.
不 我不知道你在说什么
No, I-I don't know what you mean.
我为爱情杀了人 查德
I have killed for love, Chad.
为了我们的爱情
I've killed for our love.
你说什么
Wh... What?
查德 海丝特根本没怀孕
Chad, Hester was never pregnant.
她那么说只是想让你邀请她去汉普顿
She just said that so you'd invite her to Thanksgiving
和你的家人过感恩节罢了
with your family in the Hamptons.
但是后来
But then
她在楼梯上发生了个小意外
she had a little accident on the stairs.
什么
A what?
等等 你是说你杀了海丝特
Wait, are-are you saying you killed Hester?
是重力害死了海丝特
Gravity killed Hester.
我只是推了她一小把
I just gave her a little push.
海丝特不会再妨碍我们了 查德
Hester can't come between us anymore, Chad.
之前被迫中止的事情可以继续了
You and I can pick up right where we left off.
你可以带我回家过感恩节
You can bring me home for Thanksgiving
把我介绍给我未来的公公婆婆
and introduce me to my future in-laws.
等等
Hold on.
她的尸体你怎么处理的
What did you do with the body?
我把尸体放在冷冻室了
Duh. I put it in the meat locker.
我们不是一直都把尸体放那吗
It's where we've been putting all the dead bodies.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
香奈儿 这太让人起性致了
Chanel, that is so hot.
我想去看看
I want to see it.
我想去见见那具尸体
I need to see the body.
我们可以跟尸体来个三人行
Look, we can have a three-way with the body.
什么 不行
What? No!
别这样 我很想来一次
Oh, come on, I need this!
如果你想让我带你回汉普顿过感恩节
If you expect me to take our relationship to the next level
好让我们的关系更进一步的话
by taking you home to the Hamptons for Thanksgiving,
你得证明你能满足我的需求
you're going to have to prove to me you can meet my needs.
好吧 我带你去看尸体
Ugh, fine! I'll show you the body,
但你不能和它做♥爱♥
but not so you can have sex with it.
我带你去看
I'll show it to you
这样你就能和我一同分享这个危险的秘密
so that you and I will share a dangerous secret
能够稳定我们的关系
that will strengthen our relationship
也能增进我们的距离
and bring us closer together.
不可能 她去哪儿了
No frigging way. Where is she?
我不明白为什么老是发生这样的事
I don't understand how this keeps happening!
这个冷冻室 难道想虫洞一样
Is this meat locker, like, a wormhole
能通向一个平行宇宙还是怎么回事
to an alternate universe or something?
好了香奈儿 别紧张
Okay, Chanel, you gotta relax.
相信我 发现海丝特火♥辣♥的尸体不在这
Believe me, no one's more disappointed
没有人会比我更失望了
that Hester's hot dead bod isn't in here.
听着 我不是侦探
Listen. I'm not a detective or anything,
但如果海丝特没死
but what if Hester was never dead
而是逃跑了呢
and she just managed to escape?
这不可能
That's not possible!
我亲眼看着她掉下了楼梯
I watched her fall down the stairs!
那她摔下楼梯后 你检查她的脉搏了吗
After she fell down the stairs, did you check her pulse?
没有查德 因为我又不是护士
No, Chad, because I'm not, like, a registered nurse.
香奈儿 在我看来
Well, Chanel, it seems to me
是你想要杀死海丝特 但失败了
like you tried to kill Hester and totally failed.
所以去汉普顿的时候
So you should probably bring
你最好带个保镖
a security detail with you
因为那姑娘是个疯子
to the Hamptons because... the girl's insane.
在杀死你 复仇成功前
She'll probably stop at nothing
我猜她是不会罢休的
until she gets her revenge by murdering you.
《尖叫女王》
第一季 第十集
没有冒犯之意
No offense,
但我真不想这样过节
but this is not how I wanted to spend the holidays.
我应该在看"梅西感恩节游♥行♥"
I should be watching the Macy's Parade
和我的男朋友韦斯一起制♥作♥手工火鸡
and making decorative hand turkeys with my boyfriend, Wes,
而不是孤单地过感恩节
instead of spending Thanksgiving all single
跟你一起看那个蠢爆的游♥行♥
and watching the dumb parade with you.
不过 我还是很感激有你陪着我
Still, I do appreciate you keeping me company.
没人想度过一个
No one wants to spend
独自一人叫客房♥服务的感恩节
a room service Thanksgiving alone.
你打算说句话吗
Are you going to talk at all?
听着 我理解你
Look, I get it.
我们杀死了你哥哥 你很不爽
You're bummed we had to murder your brother.
但是说真的
But honestly?
你不该生我的气
You shouldn't be mad at me.
布恩已经失控了
Boone was out of control.
在我们三个之间
I mean, between the three of us?
我们才是正常的人
We're the sane ones.
整个计划都被他毁了
He just screwed up that entire operation.
老天
God...
感恩节客房♥服务来了
Oh. Room service Thanksgiving.
太棒了
Yes!
烤鹌鹑和蘸料
Roasted quail and a side of stuffing
还有蔓越橘汁
and a cranberry juice.
我还要了一把电动切肉刀
Oh, I had asked for an electric serrated carving knife.
要是没有电动刀具
Just wouldn't be Thanksgiving
切肉时发出的嗡嗡声
without the whir of a small motor
-感恩节就不像感恩节了 -当然
- cutting through flesh! - Yeah.
给你
Here you go.
太棒了
Yeah.
我知道你今天有其他的计划
Now, I know you've got other plans today,
考虑到不在场证明 我们得保证你不暴露
and for alibi's sake we need to protect your cover,
但是我不会让你
but I am not letting you leave
胃里空空的离开的
on an empty stomach.
希望你饿了 因为我点了菜单上
I hope you're hungry, because I ordered
最接近传统
the closest thing the menu had
感恩节晚餐的食物
to a traditional thanksgiving dinner.
这是鹌鹑吗
Is that what quail is?
还以为会大点呢
I thought they were bigger.
没
Nope.
你知道我预想的是什么吗 野鸡
You know what I was picturing? Pheasant.
没错
Yeah.
好了 小小鸟
All right, little birdie!
该切脯肉了
Time to slice off those breasts.
再废话一下
Real quick:
我想谢谢你在此刻伴我左右
I just wanted to thank you for spending this hour with me.
我觉得这个节日
I feel like this holiday is
就是庆祝家庭的
all about family,
你也知道
and, well, as you know,
我很久之前就抛弃了我真正的家庭
I gave up on my real family a long time ago.
我想说 此时此刻
I mean, at this point,
最能给我家的感觉的就是...
the closest thing I have to family is...
你
you.
那...
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表