剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
还说我的衣服是地摊货
talking about how cheap my clothes were.
你知道当时我有多沮丧吗
And you know how desperate I was?
我居然还傻坐在那跟着她们一起笑
I sat there and laughed right along with them.
从那天起我就决定 我一定要想尽办法
But it was that day I decided I was gonna figure out a way
报复所有随心所欲的千金小姐
to get revenge on entitled little rich girls everywhere.
而且不只是小打小闹
And not just a little revenge.
而是真正的复仇
Real revenge.
她真这么说吗 "真正的复仇"
She said that? She said, "Real revenge"?
其实我当时也没多想什么
You know, I didn't think anything of it at the time,
但现在回想一下
but now looking back on it,
她也许真的是连环...
I guess she could be a serial...
真的是啥
Could be what?
连环杀手吗
A serial killer?
你好呀 亲
Hey, there.
也许当你下一次
You know, maybe next time,
想跟别人八卦你室友的私事之前
you should check the bathroom before you decide
最好检查一下浴室里有没有人
to tell personal stories about your suite-mate,
你说的每句话姐姐我都听见了
because I heard every single thing you said.
听到没 詹妮弗
Yeah, Jennifer!
至于你 亨普希尔女士
As for you, Ms. Hemphill,
我已经受够了你的无理取闹
I'm getting real tired of your nonsense.
你让我宁愿相信自己就是连环杀手
You make me wish I was a serial killer
那我下一个就要干掉你这个黑鬼
just so I could knock off your black ass next.
如果你真想指控我
If you want to accuse me of something,
那就滚下楼去警♥察♥局
walk your ass down to the police station
弄张许可令来
and get yourself a warrant.
在那之前
Until then,
你最好离我远点儿 听见了吗
you better stay away from me, you hear me?
你们俩都一样
That goes for both of you.
总之我又回到三山商场的
Anyway, so I went back to the Candle Junction
蜡烛店
at the Three Hills Mall,
那姑娘说 "对不起
and the girl was like, "Sorry.
我们仓库里确实有克劳斯太太的肉桂棕眼
We did have Mrs. Claus's cinnamon browneye in the back.
但它压在一大堆货物底下
It was just hidden behind a whole bunch of stuff
因为它过季了"
because it's seasonal."
过季了
Seasonal?
总之
Anyways,
这款蜡烛的最大亮点
the first thing you're gonna notice about this candle,
就像丽塔·莫雷诺鸡尾酒的后劲
like the Rita Moreno Daiquiri hangover,
就是它强劲的烛芯
is that it has a sturdy wick.
姑娘们 我在录视频呢
Guys, I'm recording.
很抱歉
Sorry.
那么就香味来说
So, as far as fragrance goes,
除了薄荷我还放了很多菠萝
I get a lot of pine alongside the peppermint,
工艺十分复杂
which is so sophisticated
这也是这套节日系列的特别之处
and part of what makes this holiday series so special.
看到没 这样就能看出蜡的质量
See? You can already tell from the quality of the wax
它的火焰美好而平稳
that this candle is gonna have a nice even burn.
相信我
And believe me,
这就是你梦寐以求
that's exactly what you're gonna want
适合所有节日的装饰品
as the holidays roll around.
那么你觉得这个蜡烛怎么样呢 亲
So, what's the verdict on this one, you guys?
意外惊喜
Um, shocker!
我给它 五星好评
I give it... five stars.
小姐们 我要向你们汇报有关
All right, ladies, I want to update you on my investigation
证明扎丹·威廉姆斯是凶手调查的最新进展
into proving that Zayday Williams is the killer.
我...什么...
I... Got...
都没查到
Nothing.
有没有搞错
Excuse me?
除了她曾对我
Except for the fact that she gave me
和那个蜡烛怪咖目露凶光
and that weird candle girl some real bad stink-eye,
并告诉我们离她远点儿之外
then told us to leave her alone.
我一无所获
But that's all I got.
我的调查因资♥金♥短♥缺♥
My investigation has been lacking
而停滞不前了
in the financial resources department.
现在这件案子已经
Right now, this whole thing has been
花光了我的积蓄
funded out of my pocket.
所以我在想是否能得到些预付款
So I was wondering if I could get a little advance.
比如三百万的10%
Let's say ten percent of that three million?
好吧
Fine.
恕我失陪
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我跟我男朋友查德·雷德威尔有个约会
I have a date with my boyfriend Chad Dadwell.
今晚是我们的千赞之夜
Tonight's our night of a thousand compliments night.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我们和衣对坐
We sit across from one another, fully clothed,
然后他赞美我一千次
and he compliments me a thousand times.
你的嘴唇很性感
You got a hot mouth.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你吻遍我高耸的胸肌和结实的腹肌
That mouth would look even better if it was kissing
你的嘴唇会看上去更性感
all over my rippling pecs and my rock-hard abs.
好了查德 这句是赞美你自己的
Okay, Chad, that's you complimenting yourself.
这条裙子... 很美
That outfit... amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
这条裙子...会看起来更美
That outfit... it would look even better
如果把它卷成个小球
just rolled up in a little ball
堆在我卧室的一角
in the corner of my bedroom.
好了查德 这句连赞美都不是
Okay, Chad, that's not a compliment.
那条裙子看起来很吸水
That outfit looks super absorbent enough
做一个小时的塞氏瑜伽也能把汗擦干
to wipe down this hot bod after an hour-long bone Sesh.
这些都不是赞美 查德
These aren't compliments, Chad!
我尽力了 好吗
I'm trying! Okay?!
赞美之夜 还在进展中
Compliment night is... sort of a work in progress.
对了 等等
Right, right. Hold on.
那三十万美元 我怎么拿到
That $300,000... how exactly am I gonna get that?
别问我 打给巴♥赫♥曼 塞尔兹和塞尔兹
I don't know. Call Bachmann, Selz & Selz.
他们是我家财务经理
They're my family's money managers.
去找伊莱恩 她是负责人
Ask for Elaine. She's my point person.
好吧 但是他们能给我现金吗
Right, but is there any way they can give it to me in cash?
什么味道
What is that smell?
有人闻到什么东西着了吗
Does anyone else smell something burning?
是啊 怎么回事
Yeah. What is that?
天啊
Oh, my god!
一定有线索的
There has to be something.
如果我有社保号♥码 那才有戏
If I had a social security number, then maybe.
否则 这姑娘完全就是个幽灵
But otherwise, this girl's a total phantom.
不 不会一无所获的
No. This cannot be another dead end!
我们知道她的名字
We have her name.
网上一定有她的照片
There has to be a photo of her online
或者能找到亲属 或者别的什么
or a relative we can find or something.
那是我母亲
That's my mom.
我知道的 我能感觉到
I-I know it. I can just feel it.
自从这些事情发生以来
Ever since this all started,
我知道我就是那个婴儿
I've known that I was that baby.
在我小的时候
When I was little...
我会跟她说话
I would talk to her.
我能感觉到她在我身边
And I could just feel her there with me.
一个和善的幽灵
A benevolent spirit.
但也有一种悲伤
But there was also a sadness there,
一种渴望 某种未竟之事
a longing, some unfinished business
在让她受到羁绊
that was keeping her from moving on.
所以我才来这所学校加入卡帕
That's why I came to this school and joined Kappa.
因为我有预感自己能替她完成此事
Because I had this feeling that I could finish it for her.
这就是那件事
This is that business.
我们得找到我妈妈 结束这一切
We need to find my mom and end all of this.
亲爱的蜡烛怪咖詹妮弗
Dear strange, odd, candle-loving Jennifer
必须是最后一位受害者
needs to be the final victim.
这场闹剧该结束了
The madness needs to end.
好 好 或许查出那个名字不是首要任务
Okay, okay, so maybe the name isn't step one.
在它能派上用场之前大概还得再搞清一两件事
Maybe we need another step or two before it becomes helpful.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表