剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
投给一个骗子
casting my vote for a liar.
她说的是实话
She's telling the truth.
当时我也在
I was there.
我什么都看见了
I saw the pit and everything.
扎丹 我真高兴看见你安然无恙
My God, Zayday, I am so glad you're okay.
我们去救你了 没想到你已经逃出来了
We went to go rescue you, but you'd already escaped.
谢谢你们想到救我
Aw, thanks for trying,
不过真的没什么好担心的
but you know you shouldn't worry about me.
我就是黑人版的虎胆龙威
I'm like black Die Hard.
看来你是没说谎
Ugh, fine, you didn't lie--
或者你们俩都在撒谎 不过无所谓
or you're both lying-- I don't care.
难以相信失聪版泰勒·斯威夫特和
I can't believe Deaf Taylor Swift and Number Two are dead
二号♥都死了你们俩居然还活着
and you two are still alive.
如果你们说完了 去拿弹珠吧
Now, if you're done, grab some marbles.
该投票了
It's time to vote.
你迟到了
You're late.
之前太过了
That got way out of hand.
他必须死
He's got to go.
你听懂了吗
Do you understand me?
很好 把事情解决了
Good, take care of it.
我就不跟你闲聊了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我还有沙拉要跟一个很特别的人一起吃
I've got a salad date with a very special someone.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表