剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
It's not a big deal.
很多女生都有
A lot of girls have it.
我觉得我还是不参加血誓比较好
I just think I should sit out the whole blood oath thing.
你怎么会得人乳♥头♥瘤病毒的
How did you get HPV?
你什么时候去过墨西哥啊
When were you in Mexico?
我办不到
I can't do this.
天啊 好吧 不起血誓了
Oh, God, fine. You know what, forget the blood oath.
每次我想策划个什么事
Every time I try to plan something,
你们几个白♥痴♥都能给我毁了
you dumb bitches ruin it.
我不能保持沉默
I can't stay silent!
有人谋杀了贝恩女士 会有人知道的
Somebody murdered Ms. Bean, and someone's gonna find out,
我还想当电视台新闻广播员呢
and I want to be a network newscaster.
我要打给我妈妈 我要回家
I'm calling my mom, and I'm going home.
你敢开门吗
想和魔鬼跳舞吗
行吧
我要杀了你
什...什么
住手 求你了
红衣魔鬼要杀我
谁来救救我
救救我啊
好了 好了 大家都冷静
Okay, okay, let's just all calm down.
这肯定是贝恩女士干的
Clearly Ms. Bean did this.
妄下这种结论太疯狂了吧
That seems like an insane conclusion to just jump to.
她复活了
She's back from the dead,
她要报复我们 把我们一个个杀死
and she's getting revenge by killing us one at a time.
等等
Wait a minute.
太好了 这真是太棒了
This is great. This is amazing.
哪里好了
How is this amazing?
如果贝恩女士还活着 就证明我没杀她
If Ms. Bean is still alive, that proves I didn't kill her.
那我就不会被指控谋杀了
Now I won't be prosecuted for murder
这样我就可以保持人气 继续追求事业
and I can stay popular and on my proper career track,
查德·雷德威尔也不会和我分手了
and chad radwell won't break up with me.
既然如此 我们也没理由不报♥警♥了
Okay, well, then there's no reason we shouldn't call the police.
你在开玩笑吗 三号♥
Are you kidding me, number three?
我们要跟他们怎么说啊
What are we gonna tell them,
说我们烫烂了贝恩女士的脸
that we burned Ms. Bean's face off,
还以为她死了
thought she was dead,
藏好尸体之后她又复活了
hid the body, then it came back to life
趁我们都在屋里时捅死了香奈儿二号♥吗
and stabbed Chanel #2 while we were all in the house?
他们是不会相信的
They're never gonna believe that.
这故事太离奇了
That's an insane story.
确实很离奇
That is insane.
在我们能证明这是事实之前
Until we can prove what happened,
我们必须把尸体留在这儿
we need to keep the body here.
我们不能丢下她不管 她是我们的朋友
We can't just leave her here; she was our friend.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 门铃响了
Ladies, that's the door.
地狱周开始了
Hell Week begins now.
晚上好 小浪蹄子们
Good evening, idiot hookers.
欢迎你们来卡帕公♥馆♥体验地狱周
I'm very happy to welcome you to Hell Week here at Kappa House.
你能大点声吗 谢谢
Could you speak up, please?
我听不清你说的话
I'm having trouble hearing you.
我说欢迎来到地狱周
I said, "Welcome to Hell Week!"
你们这些笨蛋
When you stupid dugongs
轻轻巧巧地走进那扇门
first waltzed through that door,
我能看出来你们以为这会很轻松
I could tell you thought you were gonna have it easy.
请放心 是你们想错了
Well, let me relieve you of that misconception,
因为你们要面对的考验
because you're about to get hazed
比郊区宴会厅的犹太成人礼
harder than a suburban banquet hall
还要可怕
during bat mitzvah season.
我不会让你欺负这些女孩的
I am not gonna let you haze any of these girls.
我会告你的
And I will litigate.
这个大学将迎来一个新的卡帕公♥馆♥
There's going to be a new Kappa House on this campus,
就从我们开始
and it starts with us.
它的宗旨在于激励自主 重视姐妹情
It's going to be a sorority about empowerment,
以及互相尊重
sisterhood and respect.
听起来好可怕
That sounds terrible.
好吧 小圣母
Okay, pissy spacek,
看来我们有些分歧需要解决
you and I have a few differences we need to iron out.
我们进行一次咖啡谈话如何
What do you say to a little coffee klatch?
谈谈怎么处理
We can talk it over.
五号♥ 交给你了
Number five, you're in charge.
你行的 姑娘
You got it, girl.
我给你买♥♥了南瓜拿铁
I got you a pumpkin spice Latte.
虽然容易发胖 但我还是很喜欢
They're so my jam, even though they make me obese.
没必要说场面话
We're not here to make nice.
你想谈谈 那就好好谈
You want to talk, let's talk.
好吧 我不喜欢你
Fine. I can't stand you.
但你让我想起年轻时的我
But you also remind me of a young me.
所以我打算做出一些让步
So here's my compromise.
你希望你能当我的跟班
I want you to be one of my minions.
格蕾丝 我想让你当香奈儿六号♥
Grace, I want you to be Chanel #6.
真是荣幸
Wow. Uh, quite an honor.
当然
It is.
这是走上权力巅峰的必经之路
It's the gateway to the top of the heap.
我拒绝
No.
看看你为了当卡帕的会长都成什么样了
Look at where being Kappa queen has gotten you.
你看起来光鲜亮丽 但其实苦不堪言
You put on a good front, but you're miserable.
你不觉得这一切都是因为
Don't you think any of that has anything to do with the fact
你创造了一个只注重负能量
that you've created an atmosphere based solely
和原始欲望的环境吗
on negativity and raw ambition?
你觉得这样不好吗
You say that like those are bad things.
站住
Uh, wait.
你是这所学校里唯一一个
Okay, you're the only person at this school
快赶上我智商的人
who is almost as smart as me.
我们能真心地谈一谈吗
Can we talk for real for a second, please?
你不需要对人刻薄就能这么自信
I mean, you're so confident without being mean.
你都吃什么抗抑郁药
What antidepressants are you on?
香奈儿
Chanel,
你为什么对所有人都如此恶毒
why are you so awful to everyone?
我男朋友总是忍♥不住劈腿
My boyfriend compulsively cheats on me.
我的朋友都对我言听计从
All of my friends work for me.
生日的时候 我爸妈连个电♥话♥都没有
My parents didn't even call me on my birthday
因为他们忙着为杰布·布♥什♥[总统候选人]筹款
because they were too busy hosting a fundraiser for Jeb Bush.
还不明白吗 这一切并非危机
Don't you see that all that's happened isn't a crisis?
而是一个机会
It's an opportunity,
让你和姐妹会都能又一次真正的转变
for you and for Kappa to really change.
想想若是能拥有真正的姐妹情谊
Think about how great it would be
那将会多么美好
to have a real sisterhood,
大家都会记得你的生日
one that will always remember your birthday.
没戏 我试过了 真的
Yeah, no, I tried. See, I really tried.
但是这种岁月静好的生活方式
But all of this flowery, peace-on-earth crap,
简直令人作呕
it makes me want to puke.
你真可悲
You're pathetic.
走吧 快点走
Yeah, walk away now!
你还没见识到我一半的能耐呢
You haven't even seen half of what I'm capable of!
一旦你上了我的黑名单 我不会手下留情的
Once you're on my fatwa list, I show no mercy!
我会向你的咖啡里吐口水 贱♥人♥
Totally spit in your coffee, bitch.
金花鼠露头挑战
The sexy gopher whore head challenge
是卡帕公♥馆♥最古老的欺凌传统之一
is one of Kappa house's oldest hazing traditions.
你们今晚要在这里过夜
You gals are gonna stay here overnight,
互相认识一下
getting to know each other
还有别让蚂蚁爬进你们的鼻子
and trying to keep the ants from crawling up your noses,
我和香奈儿姐♥妹♥们♥
while the Chanels and I
要去白色骏马买♥♥香蕉鸡尾酒了
go get banana daiquiris at the White Stallion.
晚安 女士们
Good night, ladies.
我完全动不了
Guys, I can't move at all.
本来就是不让你动
I think that's the point!
可能这么说会很另类
I don't mean to be a contrarian,
-不过我挺喜欢这样的 -说起来
- but I'm enjoying this. - You guys,
你们觉得泰勒·斯威夫特现在在做什么
what do you think Taylor Swift is doing right now?
现在几点了 感觉像是凌晨四点
What time is it? It's got to be, like, 4:00 in the morning.
你们听到了吗
Did y'all hear that?
你们听到了吗
Did y'all hear that?!
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表