剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
是啊 意味着...
Yeah. Um, they mean...
没错 这肯定是线索吧
Yeah, I mean, this-this must be it, right?
现在距当年那件事刚好二十周年
It's the 20th anniversary of-of what happened.
他们只针对卡帕的姐♥妹♥们♥
They're only targeting Kappa sisters.
麻烦你把衣服穿上好吗
Can you please put some clothes on?
对不起 你说什么
I'm-I'm sorry, what?
太不好意思了
I'm-I'm so sorry.
我觉得我还是有点...
Yeah, I think I'm still kind of...
被打得...
out of it from the...
神志不清
from-from my wound,you know?
医生说我不该一个人在这里
They said, uh, I shouldn't be alone, you know,
万一睡着就醒不过来了
in case I fall asleep and die.
我去帮你拿件浴袍什么的吧
Can I just get you a robe or something though? Okay.
什么
What?
这是什么鬼
What the hell is this?!
足球比赛的时候是我扮演校吉祥物
So... I'm the school mascot during football games.
怎么了
What?
怎么了 这怎么...
What? What's wr...
凶手穿的就是这套服装
That's the disguise the killer wears.
我见过 有天晚上他在跟踪我
I saw it. He was stalking me the other night.
所以你觉得我是凶手吗
So you're saying I'm the killer?
你讨厌卡帕
I mean, you-you hate Kappa,
香奈儿说你是跟踪狂
Chanel said you were a crazy stalker,
而且你又有这套服装
and you have the outfit.
我以为你是学校里唯一一个
I thought you were the one person in this school
知道我是好人的人 格蕾丝
who knew I was a good guy, Grace.
那栋房♥子就是这样改变一个人的
That's what that house does to people.
这比我认为你不适合当男友
Okay, this isn't about me thinking
要严重多了
you're boyfriend material.
但是我很适合当男友啊
But I am boyfriend material.
你多大了
How old are you?
十九岁 下个月二十岁
19. I'll be 20 next month.
天啊 如果婴儿还活着
Oh, my God. That's exactly how old
今年正好和你一个年纪
the baby would be if it grew up.
别 离我远点
No, stay away from me!
天啊 本来今晚要和你上三垒的
God, I was so gonna go to third base with you tonight, too.
-该死 -是吗
- Damn it! - Oh, yeah?
你多大了
Well, how old are you?
十八岁 天啊
18! God!
用订书钉扎他们的耳垂怎么样
What if we stapled their earlobes?
不好 太轻松了
No. Too easy.
如果要捉弄这些预备会员
I only want to haze these pledges
就要用新鲜有趣的方法捉弄她们
if we're gonna haze them in a fresh, exciting way.
香奈儿
Chanel,
我能和你谈谈吗
can I talk to you?
去私处聊
In private.
私处是指你爱用嘴含着的那个男性器官吗
Private like the parts on a man you like putting in your mouth?
好吧
Okay, fine.
是这样的
Here goes.
我知道你会告诉别人我是没出柜的基佬
I know you're gonna destroy my reputation on campus
毁掉我的名声
by telling people I'm a secret gay.
我还会被奖学金协会开除
And I'm gonna get kicked out of the
然后搞得无家可归
dollar scholars house with nowhere to live
因为高尔夫的世界里
because the world of golf
有从不接纳基佬的定律
doesn't really dig on gay dudes as a rule.
说了一堆废话
You've been talking for a while.
我想要亲自公开出柜
I want to publicly come out as gay on my own.
然后加入卡帕
And then join Kappa.
-你们必须接受任何人 不是吗 -不行
- I mean, you guys have to accept everybody, right? - No.
我们可以不收基佬
No, we don't have to accept gay dudes.
我甚至觉得搞基是违法的
I actually think that's illegal.
不
No.
我们收
We're doing it.
什么 香奈儿 你疯了吗
What?! Chanel... Chanel, that's crazy.
我将来是要当电视台新闻主播的
I am a future network news anchor.
那意味着我会接触媒体产业
That involves a little thing called the media,
而恰巧这行业基佬多得要命
which is, like, chock-full of gays.
如果我开先例让姐妹会接纳了基佬
If I presided over the first sorority ever to accept a gay,
想想那将对我的未来有多大帮助
imagine how far that would get me with my future
基佬化妆师 基佬服装师
gay makeup person, my gay wardrobe person,
更别提那些诡异
not to mention my creepy,
恶心的基佬观众
gross, gay viewers
-还有猥琐基佬上司 -不行 不
- and weird, gay higher-ups. - No, no.
门都没有 绝对不可能
No way. This isn't happening.
香奈儿 你脑子糊涂了 好吗
Chanel, you are not thinking clearly, okay?
接纳基佬对公♥馆♥无益 而且他还会偷走
Accepting a gay will hurt the house, and he's gonna steal
我们所有昂贵的化妆品和洗漱品
all of our expensive makeup and toiletries.
布恩 香奈儿是我最好的朋友
Boone, Chanel is my best friend,
如果你坏了她或者卡帕公♥馆♥的名誉
and if you choose to bring shame on her and Kappa House,
我不会放过你 你明白吗
I will come after you, do you understand that?
我会整死你
I will destroy you.
我相信你们会考虑我的建议的
I trust you'll consider my offer.
*迪尼斯是我的名*
*Denise is my name*
*安保是我的工作*
*Security is my game*
*我负责看守这些白妞*
*I got to watch these white girls*
*然后我才能得到薪水...*
*So I can get paid...*
尚戴儿
Shondell! Hey!
尚戴儿 你吓死我了
Shondell, you scared the mess out of me!
亲
Girl,
你不应该这样悄悄地
you know you're not supposed to be sneaking up
靠近别人
on nobody like that.
-但如果你非要这样 -好吧
- But if you gonna sneak, - Okay!
我很高兴你买♥♥了汉堡屋的汉堡
I'm glad you got that burger shack.
你要一份还是双份的
You want a shack burger or double shack burger?
-你知道我要双份的 -好的
- You know I want the double. - Okay.
-我要双份的 -没问题
- I want the double. - You got it.
我以为你在工作呢
I thought you had to work.
百思买♥♥商城的停车场又没什么事
Ain't nothing going on at no Best Buy parking lot.
那地方就没发生过
name one bad thing that ever happened
什么坏事
at a Best Buy parking lot.
-姐妹 你说的没错 -是吧
- Girl, you got that right. - Yeah, hear?
你说的没错 有番茄酱吗
You got that right. There some ketchup in there?
怎么了
What is it?
外面那辆车里坐着个人
There's someone in that car out there.
是新来的保安吧
That's the new security guard.
什么 不是 另一辆
What? No. Different car
那是凶手吗
Is that the killer?
不 不是凶手
No, that's not the killer.
那是我爸 他要一直守着我
That's my dad. He's been keeping an eye on me.
我去找他谈谈
I'll go talk to him.
等等 我去吧
Wait. Let me.
我会试着...
I'll try to...
代你帮他平复一下心情
give him some peace of mind for you.
*告诉我你是否真的*
*Tell me have you ever really*
*真的爱过一个女人*
*Really ever, ever loved a woman*
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
抱歉 我...
Sorry. I'm...
你真的超有魅力
You're just, like, super attractive.
我是琪琪
I'm GiGi.
我是KKT姐妹会的总会长
I'm National President of Kappa Kappa Tau.
我刚和你的女儿在一起
I was just hanging with your daughter in there.
我问她"你♥爸♥在干嘛"
I was like, "What's he doing?"
我一直尽量保持低调
Well, I was trying to be inconspicuous.
我并不想让她难堪
I-I didn't want to embarrass her.
她没有觉得难堪 她其实非常感动
Oh, she's not. She's very touched.
如果这事我做主 我会把她从学校接走
Yeah, well, if it was up to me, I'd pull her out of school.
谁在乎辍学一年呢 是吧
I mean, who cares about losing a year, right?
总比丧命好吧
It's better than losing your life.
同作为一个女生 我的建议是
My advice, just as a girl...
或许你能多给她一点空间
...maybe give her some space.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表