剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
You are a disgrace.
这里面到底住了多少人
I wonder how many people live in here.
这地方也太大了
This place is insane.
你们都没见过索尼娅 也没有她的消息吗
So, neither of you have seen Sonia or heard from her?
好几周没她的消息了
Not in several weeks.
你确定她没有藏在家某个小角落里
And are you sure she's not hiding out in your house somewhere
你们只是没找到她而已
and you haven't found her
因为你们家可是相当大啊
because your house is so damn big?
这不可能
That's impossible.
怎么回事 索尼娅遇到了麻烦吗
Listen, what's going on? Is-is Sonia in trouble?
我们也不知道
We don't know.
坏消息是 我们学校里有个连环杀手
The bad news is, there's a serial killer on campus.
但好消息是
But the good news is,
你们女儿还在网传分享照片呢
your daughter's still posting photos on instagram.
或者上传者另有其人
Or somebody is posting 'em for her.
不
Oh, no.
真的 因为那照片一点儿也不好看
Yeah. That's not even a cute picture.
这简直就是我们的噩梦
This is our worst nightmare.
她又开始酗酒了
She's drinking again.
女士们 你必须要知道
Ladies, you have to understand,
我们的女儿有病在身
our daughter has a disease.
她以前常出入戒毒所
She's been in and out of rehab.
所以我们很庆幸她遇到了查德
That's why we were so happy when she met Chad, you know?
老实说 我们不知道他看上她哪一点
Frankly, we don't know what he saw in her,
但他似乎能平衡她一点
but, you know, he just seemed to level her out a little bit.
抱歉 你刚才是说查德吗
Um, I'm sorry. Did you say "Chad"?
是的 查德·雷德威尔
Yes. Chad Radwell.
他是个高尔夫球手 很帅
Golfer, very handsome.
去年感恩节我们是一起过的
We spent last Thanksgiving with him.
几周前我发现了这封信
Well, I found this letter a few weeks ago.
一定是她不小心掉到柜子后面的
It must have fallen behind her bureau.
"亲爱的香奈儿二号♥"
"Dear Chanel #2..."
很高兴与你及你家人共度感恩节
Spending Thanksgiving with you and your family was amazing.
我喜欢你有钱的老爸 也喜欢和你做♥爱♥
I love that your dad's so rich, and I love porking you so much.
真希望我们能日到天长地久
I hope we can keep on porking forever.
你真的太性感了
You're so freakin' hot,
我喜欢你达到高♥潮♥时
and I love the amazing faces you make
一脸风♥骚♥的表情
when I'm really taking you there.
我很感激你 香奈儿二号♥
I'm thankful for you, Chanel #2.
爱你的 查德·雷德威尔
Love, Chad Radwell.
如果我们的女儿真失踪了 你们必须找到她
If our daughter is missing, you have to find her.
你们必须找到她
You have to find her
然后务必让她再也别回家了
and make sure that she never comes home again.
见鬼
Damn.
电影解析概论
听着 我才不会被那个拿着刀
Look, I am not gonna let some guy with a knife
愤世嫉俗的家伙吓跑
and some anger issues scare me away.
我的建议是团结起来 努力去体验
My vote? We stick together and try to have a college experience
再平常不过的大学生活
that is as normal as possible
直到凶手最终落网
until they inevitably catch the killer.
这上面为什么写着"待定教授"
Why do you think it says "Professor TBD"?
女士们 先生们 你们好
Hello, ladies and gents.
欢迎你们来上这堂电影解析概论
Welcome to Intro to Film Analysis,
唯一一门允许你们在课上吃爆米花的课
the only class that you can bring your own popcorn to.
还不错吧
Not bad, huh?
这位同学求学心切
Oh, look, we have an eager student.
我很喜欢 这位同学请说
I like that. Yes... Student person.
-你有问题吗 -是的
- You have a question? - Uh, y-yes,
我是有问题 你在这儿干什么 爸爸
I have a question. What are you doing here, dad?
爸爸 好吧 没错
"Dad." Okay. Okay, yes.
没错 我是她爸爸
Yes, I am her dad.
瞒不住了 不过你们无需担心
Busted. But don't you guys worry.
我是不会偏袒她的
I will not be playing favorites.
你是文学教授
You are a literature professor.
怎么跑来教电影课了呢
Why are you teaching a film studies class?
除非是你看了我的课程表
Unless you looked at my course schedule
然后想方设法成了我的老师
and scammed your way into becoming my teacher.
格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Grace. Grace...
我们就不能充分利用这个宝贵的机会吗
Look, can't we just make the best of this, huh?
我出现在这里 因为你是我女儿
I-I am here because you are my daughter.
我想保证你的安全
I want to make sure that you are safe.
打扰一下
Excuse me,
你介意我在这里点燃这个吗
do you mind if I light this in here?
好吧
Okay.
第一堂课
First day of class.
让我们开始这段电影化叙事的
Let's launch our exploration into the magic
神奇之旅
of cinematic storytelling
我们来欣赏一部我认为是最...
with what I consider to be one of the...
重来 我们来欣赏一部我认为是
Scratch that. With what I consider to be
史上最优秀的电影
the greatest film of all time.
-《阿黛尔的生活》 -《十六支蜡烛》
- Blue Is The Warmest Color? - Sixteen Candles?
都是不错的选择
All, uh, great choices.
但在我心中 最伟大的电影作品
No, in my mind, the greatest cinematic achievement
是1974年托比·霍珀的经典作品
is the 1974 Tobe Hooper classic,
《德州电锯杀人狂》
the Texas Chain Saw Massacre.
接下来你们将要看到的影片
The film which you are about to see
讲述了一个降临在
is an account of the tragedy
五个青年身上的悲剧...
which befell a group of five youths...
影片最后几个镜头中涉及很多事件
A lot going on in those last few frames.
越南
Vietnam,
水门事件 口服避孕药的发明
Watergate, the invention of the pill,
披头士的《白色专辑》
the White Album.
有比这更有毁灭性的武器吗
Has there ever been a more perfect weapon of destruction?
的确 莎莉最后幸免于难
Yes, Sally survives in the end,
但她真的安全了吗
but does she?
我们每个人不都在逃离来自过去的电锯吗
Aren't we all running from the chain saws in our past?
我们下周二再见
See you next Tuesday.
你说得太好了
You are amazing.
你那到底是什么意思
What did any of that mean?
意思就是
Uh, well, it means that, uh,
我们都受过心灵创伤
we've all been traumatized.
我们如何应对来自过去的创伤
What we do with the hurt from that trauma
决定了我们是怎样的人
defines who we are.
我们是否审视内心 治愈心伤
Do we look... inward and-and heal or...
或者背负着那些伤痛
do we take that hurt
将之转换成愤怒 并释放到社会中去
and turn it into anger and take it out on the world?
你选择了哪条路
Which path have you chosen?
我吗 我只是个竭力想照顾女儿的父亲
Oh, me? I'm just a father trying to look after his daughter.
是啊
Yeah.
我到这儿来
I actually came by
是想告诉你我开展的教师邻里联防活动
to tell you about this Teachers' Neighborhood Watch I'm starting.
我想
I thought...
我们可以组织巡逻队
we could maybe have some patrols
-在校园里夜间巡逻 -是啊 那...
- walking the campus at night? - Yeah. No. Yes, that...
我不知道这是否...
I don't know if that's...
这很好 真的 这是个很好的主意
That's great. No, that's a great idea.
-我加入 -好极了
- I'm in. - Great.
我们可以找时间边吃沙拉边商量一下
Maybe we could discuss it over a salad or something?
比喝咖啡往前进了一步...
Well, it's a step up from coffee without the...
又不像吃正餐那么郑重其事
full commitment of a whole meal.
我很乐意
I would love that.
好
Cool.
教授 我过来...
Teach. Hi. I stopped by to...
看看你的第一堂课上得如何
see how your first day of classes went.
他棒极了 学生们很喜欢他
Oh, he was wonderful. They loved him.
我们小心为妙
We'd better watch out.
可能会聘请你做全职讲师
Might have to put you on full-time.
琪琪
Oh, Gigi,
这周你能不能到我的网球场来一趟
would you mind stopping by my tennis court someday this week?
我每天都在那 我只是...
I'm there every day. I just...
我有些事情要跟你谈
I have something I want to talk to you about.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表