剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
You listen to me, you swarthy little runt.
我们家拥有一整支私家律师团
We have an entire legal team
在本德 本德和斯坦维克律所
at Bender, Bender & Stanwyk on retainer
就是为了让你这种假怀孕的声明
just to make spurious paternity claims
分分钟消失
like yours simply go away.
但是我怀了你儿子的种
But I'm carrying your son's seed.
你怀的就是一肚子水
The only thing you're carrying is water weight,
你个胖胖的小瘪三
you bloated little tramp.
那根本不是怀孕的大肚子
That's not a baby bump.
而是一肚子屎
That's a poo belly.
一肚子屎 一肚子屎
Poo belly, poo belly,
一肚子屎 一肚子屎
poo belly, poo belly...
现在
Now,
麻烦谁帮我
would someone please
递一下填料
pass me the stuffing?
原来做个火鸡要这么久
Wow, who knew it took so long to cook a turkey?
好了 姑娘们 韦斯顿 我们去
All right, ladies, Weston, let's head into the dining room,
摆满饺子和熟肉的餐厅吧
where we fill up on peking ravioli and charcuterie.
我有个小游戏
I have a little game to play
会让时间过得飞快
that's gonna make the time fly right by.
是的 很简单
Yes, it's simple.
我们轮流发言 每一个人都要
We're gonna go around, and each of us is gonna
指出你认为的红衣恶魔杀手
make our case as to who we think the red devil killer is.
我先来
I'll go first.
我认为大家都认同
I think we can all agree that
其中一个红衣恶魔杀手是布恩
one of the red devil killers is Boone.
我认为另一个红衣恶魔杀手是
I propose that the other red devil killer is...
香奈儿三号♥
Chanel #3.
什么
What?
不 我没杀过人
No, I've never killed anyone
据我所知
as far as I know.
但是你的亲爹杀过 小曼森
But your real daddy has, baby Manson.
好了 完全并没有证据表明
Okay, there is no evidence at all
杀人的嗜好会遗传
that mass murder is genetic.
等等 她爸是查尔斯·曼森
Wait, her dad is Charles Manson--
我怎么不知道
how do I not know this?
我要说的证据
I'm not saying it's anything more
比一大锅油汤里的
than pepper in the soup,
调味辣椒
seasoning for a big fat dish
-还要劲爆 -比如说呢
- of well-cooked evidence. - Such as?
第一项 卡帕的那次电锯袭击
Item one-- the chain saw attack at Kappa.
我当晚可能是最后一个醒来
I was probably the last one to wake up
并来到楼下的
and come downstairs that night.
我看见香奈儿三号♥
I saw Chanel #3
跑上后面的楼梯
running up the back stairway,
脸上因出汗而油光锃亮
face glowing with perspiration,
想趁人不注意 偷偷溜回她的卧室
trying to sneak into her room undetected.
要我说 那可是相当可疑啊
I would say that is more than a little suspicious.
我有厕所尴尬综合症
I have bathroom shame issues.
我总是等到大家都睡着以后
I always wait until everyone is asleep and then I sneak
再悄悄溜到楼下的卫生间上大号♥
down to poop in the little powder room downstairs.
这样没人打扰我
That way, no one will disturb me.
我通常会隔一周左右再去上第二次大号♥
I usually wait a week or so between movements,
好让自己做下剧烈运动 我可没少出汗
so it can be kind of an intense workout-- I sweat a lot.
对 没错
Yeah, right.
等一下 就算是这样
Um, okay, even still,
但她怎么可能
how could she possibly be
既是查尔斯·曼森的女儿
Charles Manson's daughter
又是浴缸里出生的其中一个婴儿呢
and one of the babies in the bathtub?
我们不是都认为那些婴儿就是杀手吗
I mean, don't we all agree that those babies are the killers?
可有什么证据能证明
Do we even have any evidence
她真的是曼森的女儿呢
that this Manson story is true?
你怎么知道她不是为了洗脱嫌疑
How do we know she didn't just invent it
而故意编了这么个故事呢
just so we wouldn't think she was the killer?
对吧
Goose.
如果那真是个幌子 未免也太复杂了吧
That seems like an unnecessarily complicated cover story.
我知道 但这幌子不也正效果奇佳吗
Yes, but aren't those the best kind?
看来还有很多问题
I think we have plenty here
需要警♥察♥帮忙
to go to the police.
等他们开始深入调查 再看看咱们三号♥
Let's see how innocent Chanel #3 looks
是否像她所说的那般无辜
when they start to dig a little.
先别打电♥话♥ 蒙什教务长
Hold the phone, Dean Munsch.
我也想猜一下
I'd like to play, too.
我猜这个杀人凶手...
And the person I think it is...
是你
is you.
你好 妈妈 是我
Hello, mother, it's me.
香奈儿·奥伯林啊
Chanel Oberlin!
你的女儿呀
Your daughter?
什么 你喝醉了吗
What, are you drunk?
喝红酒喝醉了也算醉了 妈妈
Okay, drunk on wine is still drunk, mother.
我告诉你 算了
You know what, never mind.
我唯一一次打电♥话♥来寻求你的意见
You know, the one time I call you for a little advice,
你却醉得不省人事
you're hammered.
感恩节快乐 妈妈
Happy Thanksgiving, mom.
我想我们该讨论一下报酬的事情了
I suppose we should discuss the matter of payment.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我想让你开个价
I'm asking you to name your price.
开个价
My price?
你这是在向我提议吗
Are you propositioning me?
不 我只是想问我要出多少钱
No, I'm asking how much money it'll take
才能让你离开
to make you go away.
您似乎有所不知 先生
You seem to be unaware, Sir,
奥伯林家的人是不会被钱收买♥♥的
that an Oberlin cannot be bought.
因为我家可富得流油啊
My family is super-gross rich.
你瞧瞧你这身打扮
Look at how you've chosen to dress.
这套服装真是不堪入目呢
That outfit screams desperation.
你什么也不是 香奈儿
You're trash, Chanel.
而你的家族也一文不值
Which means your family's trash, too.
我现在就可以告诉你一件事
And I'll tell you one thing right now,
你永远也别想分到雷德威尔家的财产
you will never get your hands on the Radwell fortune.
而我呢
I am, however,
倒是很乐意给你开张五万美元的支票
willing to write you a check for $50,000
如果你立马走人并保证永远不回来
if you will leave now and never come back.
对你这种家庭来说可不是一笔小数目
It's a lot of money for a family like yours.
他们可以用这笔钱卖♥♥一座新橄榄园
They could use it to buy another olive garden
或者干些别的
or whatever it is they do.
我问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question.
你知道感恩节最棒的地方在哪吗
What is the best part about Thanksgiving?
是这些剩饭剩菜
The leftovers.
要是你不想等到第二天早上再吃它们
What do you do if you can't wait till the next morning
你会怎么做
to eat those leftovers?
你可以把它们做成饭后甜点
You turn those leftovers into dessert.
那南瓜派呢
What about the pumpkin pie?
一旦你品尝了美味的雷德威尔特制肉冻
Okay, once you've had savory leftover Aspica La Radwell,
你就再也不想吃南瓜派了
you'll never want pumpkin pie ever again.
那口感就像亨利八世吐在我嘴里一样
Tastes like Henry VIII just barfed in my mouth.
查德
Chad!
你父亲刚才说给我五万美元
Your father just offered me $50,000
让我立马走人并保证永远不回来
to leave the house and never come back.
虽然我不想说这么难听的话
Well, I don't want to sound like a dick here,
但也许你现在真的应该走了
but have you ever considered maybe you should leave?
如果你和海丝特都呆在这 这个感恩节
I mean, with you and Hester here, this Thanksgiving,
咱就别想过了
it's spiraling out of control.
况且 我们今晚还打算
And later tonight, we're about to
玩画图猜字呢 但照现在这状况
get together and play Pictionary, and as it stands now,
我想玩画图猜字的时候一定超级尴尬
that game of Pictionary is gonna be super awkward.
你开玩笑呢吧
You can't be serious.
我认真的 香奈儿 而且我还超困惑
I am serious, Chanel, and uberconfused.
这位海丝特小姐 人超诡异
Hester here, who is super weird
而且明摆着是个神经病
and an obvious psychopath,
她说她怀孕了
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表