剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
- Okay. - Yeah.
是这样 我想去调查一下
See, I wanted to do some research
谢迪兰老太婆的事情
on the hag from Shady Lane.
传说这附近有一个女人
There's a legend in this neighborhood about a woman
一直在为她死去的孩子哭泣
who wailed about her dead children.
而里就是她当时
And this was the
-住的地方 -住的地方
- house she lived in. - House she lived in.
没错
Yeah.
邻居们说他们听到女人
Neighbors said they heard a woman
呻♥吟♥和低吼的声音
moaning and howling low.
但有人说那要么是风声
But there were people saying "Oh no, it's just the wind
要么是浣熊
or a raccoon singing".
直到有一天
Until one day,
几个孩子抬头看见她站在窗边
some kids looked up and saw her standing in the window,
身穿黑衣
dressed in black,
盯着街上 低低地呻♥吟♥着
staring out at that street, just a-moanin'.
孩子们把这事告诉了居民们
Now, they tried to tell folks
说谢迪兰老房♥子里有个老太婆
about the hag in the old house on Shady Lane,
但没人相信他们
but nobody believed 'em. Mm-mm.
他们说 "这群傻孩子一定是抽嗨了
They said, "These dumb ol' kids are smoking crack.
谢迪兰老房♥子里根本没老太婆"
Ain't no hag in the house on Shady Lane."
可后来 又有人见到她了
But then... someone else saw her.
那女人认为
The woman just thought
老太婆是在寻找食物
the hag was rooting around for food...
可后来孩子们
But then them kids...
又听到了那猫叫♥春♥一样的声音
heard that caterwauling again.
所以他们就溜进了这栋房♥子
So they snuck into this house
上楼到了卧室
and went upstairs to the bedroom.
你们知道他们看到什么了吗
And do you know what they saw?
你们知道吗
Do you?!
天啊
Oh, my God.
这是她从附近捡回来的玩具
They're toys she picked up from all over the neighborhood.
太不可思议了
That's incredible.
我觉得你能从当地图书馆
I think it's incredible what you can find out
查到这些信息才不可思议呢
with just a quick trip down to your local library.
你知道这是哪年的事吗 1995年
You know what year it was? 1995.
跟婴儿出生在浴缸里是同一年
The same year as the bathtub baby. Mm-hmm.
谁都别碰这些东西
Nobody touch anything.
鬼屋派对应该用得上这个房♥间
This can be one of the rooms for the haunted house.
扎丹 我能跟你说两句吗
Uh, Zayday, can I talk to you for a second...
单独聊聊
in private?
待那儿别动
Hold it right there.
你到底想在这鬼屋里干什么
What exactly do you plan on doing at this haunted house?
我觉得我们可以蒙住大家的眼睛
Well, I was thinking we could blindfold folks and make 'em
让他们把手伸进一只装满剥皮葡萄的碗里
put their hands in a bowl full of grapes we peeled,
摸起来就像眼球
so it'll feel like eyeballs.
这都是为了筹款
It's for the fund-raising.
我们在筹钱
We're trying to raise money.
我看你是要筹尸体吧
More like raise the body count.
你是要杀人
With murder.
没错
Oh, yeah.
我看穿你了 扎丹·威廉姆斯
I'm onto you, Zayday Williams.
我觉得你之所以想要开鬼屋派对
I think the reason you want to have a haunted house party
是因为鬼屋派对就是杀手的盛宴
is 'cause a haunted party is like a buffet for murderers.
这样你就可以随心所欲
Yeah, yeah, you can just go around
想杀谁就杀谁
killing anybody you want
而不会有人注意到
and ain't nobody even gonna even notice.
就像你把那高尔夫傻大个的胳膊剁下来那样
Just like you chopped the arms off that dumb-ass golf guy.
没想到我会知道 对吧
Oh, ho-ho! Didn't know I knew that, did you? Yeah.
我早发现了
I got you.
迪尼斯·亨普希尔知道你有把电锯
Denise Hemphill knows you own a chain saw
而且你当晚本来应该在参加
and you were supposed to be
你的哲学课学习小组
at your philosophy study group that night,
可你却没出现
but you never showed up.
因为我直接去了汉堡屋啊
Because I skipped it to go to the Burger Shack
啃蜡博主詹妮弗和我在一起
with Jennifer the candle blogger.
汉堡屋啊
Ooh, Burger Shack.
我能问你个问题吗
But can I ask you something?
你为什么老针对我
Why do you have it out for me?
大概因为你就是凶手吧
Maybe it's because you're the killer.
什么 这太荒谬了 简直是扯淡
What?! That... that is ridiculous. That's crazy.
是吗 因为我恰巧知道
Is it? Because I happen to know
你也上过华♥莱♥士♥大学
you also went to Wallace University
也曾申请加入过卡帕 没错
and also pledged Kappa. Oh, that's right.
当我溜进档案室
When I snuck into the archives
去找申请会长的候选人文件时
to find the paperwork to file my candidacy for chapter president,
发现了一份1988年的预备会员名单
I found a list of pledges from 1988,
其中一个叫迪尼斯·亨普希尔
and one of them was named Denise Hemphill.
*Oh*
*Tell it to my heart*
不好意思
I'm so sorry.
这里面可能有什么误会
I think there's been a mistake.
非洲姐妹会是在OOO
The African sorority is Omicron Omicron Omicron
她们的公♥馆♥在街那边
and their house is down the street.
我知道 我不想成为OOO的一员
I know. I don't want to be a member of the ooo house.
看看我 我想当卡帕人
Look at me. I want to be a Kappa.
我觉得你是不会想待在卡帕公♥馆♥的
I don't think you'd like it here at Kappa House.
她被拒绝后
Once she was rejected,
就辍学了
she dropped out of school.
然后去念了社区大学
And enrolled in community college.
侦查得不错 扎丹·威廉姆斯
That's good sleuthing, Zayday Williams.
没准你哪天就能在
You might be able to get a job
安保应对公♥司♥里谋个差事
with Secure Enforcement Solutions one day,
如果你不再以杀人为生的话
if you decide to give up murdering folks for a living.
你针对我 是因为你上学那会儿
You have it out for me because when you were here,
卡帕不接受其它肤色的女人
Kappa wouldn't accept women of color.
所以现在看到我 会想到你本该拥有的东西
So now you look at me and see everything you could've been.
而你只能眼睁睁看着我向前一步
Well, you're just gonna have to see me take it one step further
成为卡帕公♥馆♥的第一任黑人会长
by becoming the first black president of Kappa house.
这令你十分气愤
And that's just gonna chap your hide.
让你产生不断杀戮的欲望 对吗
Make you want to kill, kill, kill, huh?
万圣节快乐 扎丹
Happy Halloween, Zayday.
我祝你在鬼屋派对上玩得愉快
I hope you have a good time at your haunted party
杀掉好多小伙伴
and get to murder lots of folks.
不过记住
Just remember--
迪尼斯·亨普希尔盯着你呢
Denise Hemphill has her eyes on you.
离死不远了
死亡即将降临
你会死
死亡即将降临
我有十足的把握
I have it on good authority
红衣恶魔将会在扎丹的鬼屋里
that the Red Devil is gonna kill someone
杀死某人 希望不会是你
in Zayday's haunted house. Don't let it be you.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that's gonna happen?
我不知道 但是凶手得多蠢
I don't, but how stupid would the killer be
才会放弃在那杀人的绝好机会啊
to not kill someone there?
这可是万圣节 所有人都穿着奇装异服
It's Halloween, everyone will be in costume.
他就可以随便杀人
Hell, he could kill someone
人们只会以为那是装饰而已
and people would think it was decoration.
你想得太周全了吧
You have this way too thought out.
你不觉得这样很好吗
Isn't this kind of nice?
不然我们当初为什么要加入姐妹会啊
I mean, why else did we all join a sorority in the first place?
我的个性其实很肤浅
My sense of personal identity is completely external.
如果我没有卡帕这块招牌
If I didn't have Kappa to define me,
也就没别的优点了
I really don't have much to offer.
我发现我独有的说话方式和手势
I've found that my particular style of speaking
会惹得大多数男生不高兴
and gesticulation is extremely off-putting to most boys.
还有女生们 其实是所有人
And girls. And anyone.
但是有卡帕做招牌
But with Kappa as my calling card,
大家似乎就都能忽略这点了
everyone seems to overlook that.
无论你的理由是什么 我也一样 香奈儿
I joined for whatever reason you joined, Chanel.
不 我是在说女生们为了同一个目标在一起
No, I'm talking about girls uniting with a common goal.
我需要你们去摧毁扎丹的野心
I needed you guys to totally crush the will of young Zayday.
当然要毁了她那鬼屋派对
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表