剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
because she ended up hooking up with one of the douche bags
搅到了一起
at the party,
一个叫韦斯·加德纳的白♥痴♥
A douche bag by the name of Wes Gardner.
什么
What?
我不确定她是那天晚上有了你
I'm not sure if she got knocked up that night
还是之后的几天
or a couple days after,
但九个月之后 你出生了
but almost exactly nine months later, she had you.
不不 那 那不可能
No. No, no, that's-that's not possible.
你一直怀疑自己就是
You always suspected you were the baby
那个在浴缸里的婴儿 不是吗
in the bathtub, didn't you?
但好像总说不通 对吗
But it didn't quite add up, did it?
这样就说得通了 你妈把名字
This, however, does: Your mother changed her name
从贝瑟尼·史蒂文斯改为玛丽·穆里根
from Bethany Stevens to Mary Mulligan in a feeble attempt
想把自己年轻时的错事抛在脑后
to put the sins of her youth behind her.
但我想生了你之后 让她完全崩溃了
But I guess popping you out drove her off the deep end,
因为那时她的犯罪记录
because that's when her criminal record
开始变得非常有趣
gets really interesting.
有入店行窃 轻盗窃罪
She was arrested for shoplifting, petty larceny,
大盗窃罪 抱婴儿酒后驾车
grand larceny, drunk driving with a baby in her lap,
把婴儿放在车的上面并酒后驾驶
drunk driving with a baby on top of her car
以及持有冰♥毒♥
and possession of methamphetamine
并意图出♥售♥
with intent to distribute.
真让人震惊 你那白♥痴♥父亲
Obviously appalled, your douche bag father
对监护权提起诉讼并赢了诉讼
sued for custody and won.
你那"圣人"老妈一年后死了
Your saint of a mother died a year later.
当然了 死于酒后驾驶
She was driving drunk, obviously,
车祸撞到了树
and decided to wrap her car around a tree.
你在说谎 我爸说我妈死于一场大火
That's a lie. My dad said that she died in a fire.
车祸引起的大火
Fiery car crash.
他可能是不想让你发现
He probably wanted to spare you the pain
自己的母亲是个荡♥妇♥而太难过
of finding out who your skank mom really was.
你想知道我怎么想的吗
See, do you want to know my theory?
你以为你是浴缸里那个婴儿
You thought you were the baby in the bathtub,
所以决定回到KKT
so you decided to come back to Kappa Kappa Tau
然后杀了所有人
and kill everybody.
你猜怎么着 格蕾丝
Well, guess what, Grace?
你不是那个婴儿
You're not the baby.
所以你不要再杀人了
So you can stop murdering everybody
接受这个事实吧 你那个死去的傻妈
and accept the fact that your dumb dead mother
不过是个酒鬼 是个堕落的婊♥子♥
was nothing more than a drunk, degenerate slut.
之后我们要把公路上的垃圾捡干净
Then we will pick up all the trash off the freeway.
监狱里还有几个瞎了的伙计
There's a couple of blind dogs down at the pound
我们要去给他们读报纸
we're gonna read the newspaper to.
你说什么 我们才不做
Um, excuse me? No, we're not.
我们一定去
You can bet your creamy white ass we are.
卡帕公♥馆♥要变一变了
Things gonna change around Kappa House.
因为现在是迪尼斯·亨普希尔负责
Now that Denise Hemphill is in charge.
什么时候成你负责了
Since when are you in charge?
从我想尽办法混进了公♥馆♥开始
Since I weaseled my way into living in this house.
你穿的是我的裙子吗
Um, is that my dress?
你为什么穿着我的衣服
Why are you wearing my clothes?!
更重要的问题是 你为什么
The bigger question is: Why are you the same size
和四十岁的老女人穿一个尺码
as a 40-year-old woman?
你知道吗
And you know what?
我不知道你穿的丁字裤是什么牌子
I don't know what brand of G-string
但但但我觉得
it is you use, but-but-but I feel like
就好像是天使在用牙线清洁我的屁♥股♥沟
angels are flossing my butt crack.
所以非常感谢
So, thank you.
这太疯狂了
This is insane!
你没有权利翻我们的东西
You have no right to root through our possessions
偷我们的东西
and steal our things.
闭嘴 坐下
Shut up and sit down.
我是公♥馆♥管♥理♥员♥ 作为管♥理♥员♥
I am housemother, and as housemother,
我想做什么就做什么
I can do whatever I want.
公♥馆♥管♥理♥员♥
Housemother?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?!
香奈儿 这是政♥变♥
Chanel, it's a coup.
发生了什么事
What's going on here?
看在上帝的份上 你穿的是什么
Wh... What in God's name are you wearing?
香奈儿 她穿的是我的衣服
Chanel, she's wearing my clothes!
她还穿了我的内♥裤♥
She's wearing my underwear!
闭嘴吧 五号♥
Oh, shut up, Number Five.
能接触到真正人类的小妹妹
Your underwear's probably relieved
你的内♥裤♥也该松口气了
to be touching actual human genitals.
我不知道你是想干什么
I don't know what you're attempting here,
但这里我说了算
but I call the shots.
我是公♥馆♥会长
I'm House President.
会长之一
Co-president.
香奈儿
Chanel,
现在迪尼斯妈妈说了算
Mama Denise is in charge now.
我们现在
We're gonna step into
要去最近的浴室好好谈谈心
the nearest bathroom and have a nice little heart-to-heart,
就你和我
just me and you.
最近的浴室 什么 到底发生了什么
Nearest bathroom? What? What is going on?!
让我给你这个有钱的金发婊提个建议
Let me drop a little advice on your rich, blonde ass.
我听说你对格蕾丝说了一些
I heard about the mean things you said
关于她妈妈的刻薄话
to Grace about her mama.
我对格蕾丝说的关于她妈妈的事都是事实
What I said to Grace about her mother were facts.
那不重要
That don't matter.
你不能到处说别人妈妈的坏话
You can't go around insulting somebody's mama.
即便她是世界上最烂的贱♥人♥
Even if she was the worst bitch in the world,
你也不能到处说给别人听
you can't go around saying it to everybody.
但她妈妈确实是世界上最烂的贱♥人♥
But her mother was the worst bitch in the world.
那又怎样
So what?
每个人的妈妈都很烂
Everybody had a terrible mama.
该死 我妈妈就很糟 超级刻薄
Hell, my mama was terrible, mean as dirt.
但是如果有任何人敢说
But if somebody else said
我妈妈是个贱♥人♥
my mama was a ho,
我会把她们的大牙打掉
I would knock they damn block off.
那我该怎么做 去道歉吗
What am I supposed to do, apologize?
这正是我想让你做的
That's exactly what I want you to do.
打死我也不去
Over my rich, hot, dead body.
好吧 那我只好打给查德·雷德威尔
Fine, then I'll just place a booty call
约炮 让他完全变成我的人
to Chad Radwell and make him my full-time man.
什么
What?
没错
That's right.
你知道 在过去查德可是很享受
In the past, as you know, Chad has enjoyed
我们之间的性♥爱♥角色扮演游戏呢
our sexy role-play story-time sessions.
我一点都不介意再多来几次
And I wouldn't mind making them a little more frequent.
没错 香奈儿
That's right, Chanel.
你会去向格蕾丝抱歉
You will say you are sorry to Grace
并且改变你对待卡帕公♥馆♥姐♥妹♥们♥的方式
and start changing the way you're treating the ladies at Kappa House,
不然迪尼斯妈妈就要抢你的男人
or mama Denise will take your man.
好吧
Fine.
是的 中间那个就是你妈妈
Yes, that's your mom, right there in the middle.
那么香奈儿告诉我的那些
What about all that horrible stuff
关于她的可怕的事情呢
Chanel told me about her?
说她是个贱♥人♥
About how big of a bitch she was?
说你需要通过起诉才能把我带离她身边
About you literally having to sue to get me away from her?
好吧 大部分都是真的
Well, all of that is mostly true.
我最终会告诉你真♥相♥的 但是
I was gonna tell you the truth eventually, but you just
你太爱那个编造的故事了
got so attached to the fake story.
我就想 为什么非得让你美梦破灭呢
I figured, why upset the apple cart?
所以我们的房♥子从没有被烧毁过
So our house never burned down?
不 那是真的
No, that was true.
我烧了以防你从中找到证据
I burned it down to cover up any evidence you might find.
格蕾丝 你还看不出来吗
Grace, don't you see now?
你对于我有多么的重要
How important you are to me?
我犯了纵火罪 为了你
I committed arson. For you.
为了保护你
To protect you.
难道你还看不出来
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表