剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
no foam, pumpkin spice,
半咖无泡的拿铁咖啡做好了
half-caf, no foam latte for Chanel.
谢谢你 咖啡店傻瓜
Thank you, coffee donkey.
牛奶烧糊了
Ugh! You burned the milk!
多学学怎么做南瓜味拿铁 傻♥逼♥
Learn to make a pumpkin spice latte, you psychopath.
小心我让你被炒鱿鱼 甚至更糟
Next time, I get you fired, or worse.
换一位师♥傅♥
Other barista!
欢迎光临现磨咖啡馆 请问您需要什么
Welcome to the grind. How may I help you?
来一杯南瓜味拿铁 要超冰的
Pumpkin spice latte, please. I want it freezing though.
逗你的 我只要一杯普通的美式咖啡
Actually, I just want a regular coffee.
我不喜欢那些白妞点的南瓜味拿铁
Those white girl pumpkin spice lattes annoy me.
我爱上你了
I'm in love.
你叫什么
Name?
了不起小姐
Senorita Awesome.
我懂了
You got it,
了不起小姐
Senorita Awesome.
抱歉让你看到那个拿铁疯子刁难我
Look, uh, sorry about that girl who went all latte-psycho on me.
她叫香奈儿 是卡帕公♥馆♥的会长
Her name's Chanel. She's president of the Kappa House.
所以她觉得自己拉的屎都闻着像姜啤
And she thinks that means her poop smells like ginger beer.
我认识她
I know her.
我见过她 我在申请加入卡帕
I-I mean, I just met her. I'm pledging Kappa.
你看起来不像那种人啊
You don't seem the type.
显然你没有发现
Well, clearly, you haven't discovered
了不起小姐的其他面
the many layers of Senorita Awesome.
了不起小姐 等一下
Senorita Awesome, wait up.
其实我叫格蕾丝
Oh, it's Grace, actually.
我叫皮特
Grace, pete.
你千万不要加入卡帕公♥馆♥
Look, you can't join Kappa House.
我不只是这里的咖啡师
I don't just work as a barista,
我还是学校杂♥志♥《疑云奇谈》的编辑
I'm also the editor of the school paper, The Sentinel.
我更愿意称自己为调查记者
I like to think of myself, uh, as an investigative reporter.
总之 我认为姐妹会在本质上都是邪恶的
Anyway, I think at their cores, all these sororities are evil,
但那栋房♥子尤其危险
but that house is truly dangerous.
抱歉打扰了 但我觉得你离我的预备会员
Excuse me, but I think you're getting a little too close
未免也太近了 性侵犯先生
to my new pledge, Mr. Convicted Sex Offender.
贝恩女士 去整理一下垃圾
Ms. Bean, go organize the trash.
抱歉 她刚才说的是什么意思
I'm sorry, wh-what is she talking about?
这位吉米·奥尔森基佬
Gay Jimmy Olsen over here got a little
去年缠了我很久
obsessed with me last year.
我还存着他发给我的1.5万条短♥信♥
I still have the 15,000 text messages he sent me.
我得去开一张限制令了
I had to get a restraining order.
我当时只是个年少轻狂的新生 好吗
I was a freshman and I had a crush, okay?
我只是对事物充满了激♥情♥
I tend to get a bit passionate about things.
是你故意误导我的
Look, you intentionally led me on.
你假装很喜欢我只是为了借机羞辱我
You kept acting like you liked me just so you could humiliate me.
我还能怎么做呢
What was I supposed to do?
《真实的托莉》完结了 我无聊玩玩
True Tori was over, I was bored.
贝恩女士 我们走
Ms. Bean, let's hit it!
贝恩女士 我说了赶快走
Ms. Bean, I said let's hit it!
格蕾丝 拜托不要加入卡帕
Grace, please don't do this.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
很高兴认识你 皮特
It was nice to meet you, Pete.
我们走吧
Let's do this.
进来吧
Enter, ye who dare.
坏消息
We have some bad news.
我们发现了一些东西
We found something.
香奈儿二号♥本想去问问贝恩女士
Number two came up to ask Ms. Bean
有没有大号♥的酒杯
if she had a bigger punch bowl,
但她却发现贝恩女士的卧室门开着
and she noticed her bedroom door was open.
我最喜欢诡异拼图了
I love a creepy collage.
你们都想成为卡帕的一员 是吧
Okay, so you all want to be Kappas, is that right?
先给你们上卡帕成员的第一课
Well, you're about to learn what being a Kappa is all about.
要是有人敢对你不敬
It's about kicking the living crap out of someone
你就把他们活活弄死 跟我来
when they disrespect you. Follow me!
白嬷嬷
Hey, white mammy,
你马上就要完蛋了
You're about to get your ass handed to you.
我在你的卧室里发现了
I was just in your room, where I noticed you have
一座燃着邪恶蜡烛的巨大神龛
a sizeable shrine with evil burning candles,
墙上贴着我被划花的照片
photos of me with my face scratched out
以及我几条被偷走的内♥裤♥
and pairs of my stolen panties.
要解释一下吗 你个老纳粹
Care to explain, chubby old nazi?
香奈儿 我不知道你在说什么
Chanel, I don't know what you're talking about.
现在我知道为什么你做的菜吃起来
Now I know why all your food tastes like
都有尿味了
it's got a little bit of pee in it.
其实呢
You know, ladies,
我和贝恩女士本来准备和大家开个小玩笑
Ms. Bean and I had arranged a little prank
我要把她的大肥头浸到冷油里
where I was gonna dip her fat face
吓死你们这帮贱♥人♥
in some cold fry oil to scare all you bitches.
但我建议我们改个方案
Well, I propose a change of plans.
你觉得怎么样 贝恩女士
What do you think, Ms. Bean?
我♥干♥脆把你溺死在油锅里吧
How about I just drown you in it?
天啊 谁把油锅打开了
Oh, my god, who turned the fryer on?!
她死了
She's dead.
她当然会死 你刚把她的脸都炸熟了
Well, of course she's dead! You just burned her face off!
闭嘴 脸被烫伤才不会死
Shut up. You don't die from getting your face burned off.
当然会死了
Yes, you do!
她很可能是心脏病发作死的
She probably had a heart attack.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去找校警
To get the campus police.
你厨房♥里有个死人
There's a dead woman in your kitchen.
贝恩女士是女仆
Oh! Ms. Bean was a servant;
她知道这工作有风险的
She knew the risks.
我要去告诉警方
I'm going to the authorities.
好 去吧
Fine, go.
我保证会告诉警方
I'll be sure to tell the police all about
你是怎么把贝恩女士按到电炸锅里的
how you shoved Ms. Bean in that fryolator.
什么 那是你干的
What? You did that.
我看到的不是这样 而且我有证人
That's not how I saw it. And my witnesses agree.
预备会员 举手表决
Pledges, show of hands.
如果我保证年底以前会让你们
Who will back up my story if I promise
每个人都有男朋友 谁愿意为我作证
that by the end of the year, I'll get you all boyfriends--
男朋友都很帅哦
Cool boyfriends?
我会用我爸的私人飞机
And I'll take you all on my dad's jet
带你们去坎昆过春假
to Cancun for spring break.
你们这帮趋炎附势的家伙
All of y'all ratchet.
你真是个可怕的人
You're an awful person.
或许吧 但我是白富美
Maybe. But I'm rich and I'm pretty,
所以性格无所谓
so it doesn't really matter.
KKT姐妹会的姐♥妹♥们♥和预备会员们
Sisters and pledges of Kappa Kappa Tau,
你们现在都知道了一件对我很重要的事
you now all share something so very precious to me.
你犯的罪吗
A felony?
我的秘密
A secret.
秘密是把姐♥妹♥们♥
And secrets are the glue
连在一起的粘合剂
that binds sorority sisters together.
我们将在余生里永远铭记今夜
We will remember this night for the rest of our lives.
直到我们死的那天
And until the day we die,
我们会是唯一知道
We will know that we few are the only people
厨房♥里发生了什么的人
who know what happened in that kitchen.
因为如果你们中任何一个人说出去了
Because if any of you ever tell,
我会保证让你们像贝恩女士一样
I will make sure you end up laying
躺在这个冷冻库里
right next to Ms. Bean in this freezer.
谁要喝鸡尾酒
Who wants cocktails?
好
Yay!
我的人生怎么会变成这样
How did my life turn into this?
我参加过平等权利修正案的游♥行♥
I marched for the Equal Rights Amendment,
我在校园里烧过我的胸罩
I burned my bra in the middle of this campus,
然后我离开学校在《女士杂♥志♥》实习
and then left school to intern for Gloria Steinem
跟着格洛丽亚·斯泰纳姆
at Ms. Magazine.
这一代人
This generation...
根本不在乎这些
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表