剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
并没有
Well... nothing.
琪琪从来没和我谈起过她的事情
I mean, Gigi never really shared anything about herself with me.
实际上 现在想来
In fact, now that I think about it,
我其实对她一无所知
I knew basically nothing about her.
我一直以为她姓考德威尔特
I actually thought her last name was Caldwellt,
在末尾有个特字
with a "t" at the end,
但事实并非如此
which it wasn't.
但她也不姓考德威尔
But it wasn't Caldwell either.
我们都认为琪琪就是谢迪兰老房♥子里的老太婆
You know that we've decided she was the hag on Shady Lane,
在我看来这正表明
what I figure that must mean
她就是那晚在浴室里的第四个女孩
she was the fourth girl in the bathroom that night,
带走孩子们的那个
the one who took the babies,
也就是说她一定是那晚
which means she would has to be
我们在蒙什教务长办公室里
one of the last two names
抄的名单中剩下的两个人之一
on the list from Dean Munsch's office.
迈耶 科恩
后来我终于说服了精神病院
And I finally got the mental institution
给我看了她的入院文件
to release her intake paperwork,
杰斯·迈耶
你猜她登记的名字是谁 杰斯·迈尔
and guess what name she was admitted under -- Jess Meyer.
所以她就是在浴室里的第四个女孩
So she was the fourth girl in the bathroom.
并非如此
That's not what the file says.
你看精神科医生的诊断报告上说
You see, the psychiatrist report says that she was diagnosed
由于她的姐姐艾米在数月前自杀
with having a mental breakdown after her sister Amy
当时她正处于精神崩溃的状态
committed suicide just a few months earlier.
所以琪琪的姐姐才是那晚带走孩子的人
Gigi's sister was the one who took the babies that night.
有段时间她曾试图自己来抚养他们
And she tried to raise them for herself for a short while,
但是压力和负罪感令她难以负荷
but... the stress and guilt was too much for her to handle.
所以琪琪把这两个孩子作为杀手抚养
So Gigi raised those babies to be killers
以便向卡帕还有
to get revenge on Kappa and
该为她姐姐的死负责的人复仇
the people responsible for the death of her sister.
爸 先是妈妈 之后是琪琪
Well, dad, first mom, then Gigi
你还真会挑人
you sure can pick 'em.
好吧 我要走了
Okay. Well, I'm going to go,
因为我已经有了足够的素材来编写报道
because I have enough info to start writing my story.
我只要知道凶手是谁就完整了
I just need to know who the killer is so I have an ending.
我先走了
I'm gonna take off.
-拜拜 -拜拜
- Bye. - Bye.
再见 伙计
See you, bud.
所以 你现在到底怎么样
So, how are you really doing?
纵使琪琪她谎话连篇
Look, I know she was a liar
花了近20年的时间把两个无辜的孩子养大
and spent almost 20 years raising and training
培养成训练有素的杀手
these innocent children to become mass murderers,
但我还是喜欢她
but I also really liked her.
她觉得我很酷
She thought I was cool.
你知道吗 她喜欢我的播放列表
You know? She liked my playlists.
而且我相信纵使其他的一切都是谎言
And I believe that even though everything else was a lie
她喜欢我的播放列表的心情是真的
that she really liked my playlists.
是真的 爸爸 我相信她是真的喜欢
She did, dad. I'm sure she did.
怎样都好 你怎么样
Anyway... how are you?
我很好
I'm fine.
和皮特 其实我觉得皮特真是个好孩子
Pete? Actually, I think Pete Is a really nice guy.
好吧 我知道我要说的话一定蠢极了
Okay, I know I'm going to sound like such a dork,
但是有了男友之后确实会对某些事有憧憬
but, nowadays, there's a certain expectation when you have a boyfriend.
-你知道 -我懂
- You know, with... - Yep. I know.
-就是 -不 不 不用 别说
- There's... - No, no, no. Please don't...
我知道你指的什么
I understand what you're saying.
别再做过多的解释了 你
Just don't say anything else. You... oh...
你妈妈现在要是还活着该有多好
These are those moments I wish your mom was still alive.
我不是说你的生身母亲
I mean, not your actual mom.
估计她会让你假装怀孕
She would have... she would have told you to fake being pregnant
然后责怪皮特给了你假的避孕药借机敲诈
and then had him give you money for fake morning-after pills
之后再和他的朋友上♥床♥好让他嫉妒
and then sleep with his friends to make him jealous.
你需要一个真正的母亲来指导你情感问题
A real mom to help you with this.
也许我能为你做个这方面的播放列表
Maybe I can... make you a playlist about it?
不必了 爸爸
No, dad, come on.
我现在需要你
I need you right now.
我在想
Here's what I think.
在我像你这么大的时候
When I was your age,
对性♥爱♥无所顾忌
I was thoughtless about sex.
无所顾忌到和一个连名字都记不清的女孩
So thoughtless that I fathered twins
女孩生了一对双胞胎
with a girl whose name I can't remember,
而那对双胞胎
and those twins grew up
长大后成了杀人狂魔
to murder a bunch of people.
我知道这看起来似乎只是个
Now, I know that that might seem
青少年性行为的极端后果
like an extreme consequence of teen sex,
但教训是相同的
But the lesson remains the same.
亲爱的
Honey...
如果你觉得没准备好 可能确实如此
If you don't think you're ready, you probably aren't.
如果你真的没准备好
And if you aren't,
那么即使做了也不会有什么好处
well, then no good can come from doing it, anyway.
最重要的是要完全干燥
The main thing is you have to be perfectly dry.
冷疗会设置到零下两百度
The cryosauna is set to 200 degrees below zero,
所以皮肤上的水会立刻冻住
so any water on your skin will freeze instantly.
我太兴奋了
Well, I'm just so excited about this.
我在追詹妮弗·格蕾[演员]的照片墙
I follow Jennifer Grey on instagram,
她总是在秀冷疗
and she raves about cryo.
我发誓
I swear by it.
冷疗做个二三十分钟
20 to 30 minutes in the cryosauna
我感觉就非常好 皮肤很光泽
and I feel better. My skin's glowing.
对关节炎和狼疮的效果非常好
It's amazing for arthritis and lupus.
谁想先来
So, who wants to go first?
蒙什教务长 我常说 长者在前
Dean Munsch? I always say, age before beauty.
非常感谢
Well, thank you very much.
好了
Okay.
祝我好运吧 姑娘们
Wish me luck, girls.
真漂亮啊
Isn't it beautiful?
没我想的那么冷啊
And it's not as cold as I thought it would be.
好的
Well...
好了
Okay.
"另一个世界见哦"
See you on the other side.
三号♥ 看好门 别让人进来
Number three, guard the door. Don't let anybody in.
蒙什教务长十分钟就会死掉
Dean Munsch will be dead in ten minutes.
冷疗
怎么没有尖叫
How come there hasn't been any screaming?
是啊 她也没有尝试破门而出
Yeah. She hasn't even tried to break down the door or anything.
因为蒙什教务长已经冻死了 白♥痴♥们
'Cause Dean Munsch has frozen to death, idiots.
如果她尝试破门而出
If she tried to break the door down,
她的胳膊会掉的
her arms would snap off.
天啊 有个叫《终结者》的电影
Geez. There's a little movie called Terminator
你们真该看一看
you girls might want to consider watching.
-六号♥ 装尸袋准备了吗 -准备了
- Number six, you got the body bag? - Check.
好的 车已经在后面等着了
Okay, the car's idling out back.
从冷柜里把冻成冰棒的贱♥人♥弄出来
We pull bitch popsicle from the freezer,
扔到后备箱赶紧离开
throw her in the trunk and make tracks.
天啊 她看起来真糟
My god, she looks terrible.
从没感觉像现在这样好
I've never felt better.
好了 姑娘们 下一个是谁
All right, girls, who's next?
你想怎样
What do you want?
不行
I can't.
因为我要离开校园 你也该离开
'Cause I'm leaving campus, just like you should.
不 我们得在还能脱身时赶紧走
No, we need to get away while we still can.
够了 立场已经表明了
Hey, hey, it's enough. The point has been made.
你为什么还想继续下去
Why do you want to continue taking this any further?
没错 我是觉得愧疚
Yes, I feel guilty!
因为这不是我
'Cause it's not who I am!
听着
Listen to me.
不要再给我打电♥话♥了
Don't you ever call me again.
好了 你们这些没用的肥妞儿
Okay, you incompetent heifers,
我想知道蒙什教务长
I need to know it's physically possible
在设置为零下两百度的冷疗舱中
for Dean Munsch to have survived 27 minutes in a cryochamber
到底为什么没有被冻死
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表