剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
Uh, the thing is, I kind of think we have.
这件事真的很令人尴尬
Look, this is super awkward,
昨晚有人杀害了你的前夫 将他分尸
but someone killed and dismembered your ex-husband last night,
把他的头放到了鱼缸里
and they put his head in a fish tank.
那个婊♥子♥费瑟也死了吧
Please tell me they killed that bitch, Feather, too.
不 她没事 但我和局里的那些人
No. She's fine, but me and the guys down at the station,
我们十分确定此案是你所为
we're pretty sure you did it.
什么意思
I'm sorry?
你有作案动机
I mean, you have motive,
昨晚也没有人
no one actually saw you
亲眼看到你在白色骏马
at the White Stallion last night,
你身上有各种打斗留下的痕迹
And you have all of the markings of someone who's been in a fight.
而且作案手段如此残忍♥
And since the murder was so brutal,
我们有理由相信你也许
It kind of makes sense that you might be
就是我们要找的幕后凶手
behind all the recent killings.
所以抱歉 你被逮捕了
So, like, I'm sorry, but you're under arrest.
好吧
Okay.
来吧
Come on.
不 我没开玩笑
No, I'm not playing.
说真的 你被逮捕了
Seriously, you're under arrest.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
来逮捕我吧
Come on over.
我说真的 站起来
I'm serious. Stand up.
那你来抓我呀
Come make me.
不 站起来 你被逮捕了 后援
No, stand up. You're under arrest! Backup!
后援
Backup!
什么
What?!
拜托
Oh, come on!
把她抓起来 伙计们
Get her, boys.
拜托 是真的吗
Come on, seriously?
你确定一定要这样做吗
Are you sure this is really necessary?
如果你真的是红衣恶魔杀手
If you really are the red devil killer,
那你一定非常疯狂
then you're exceptionally nuts.
这是出于我们的安全考虑
This is for our safety.
布恩
多杰
罗杰
你看 只有她
I mean, look at this. She is the only suspect
能在每个谋杀现场出现
who could have been at every murder site.
唯一奇怪的一点是
The only one that gets tricky is the one
琪琪和我爸在房♥里受到攻击的那次
in the house when my dad and Gigi got attacked.
没错 但是据迪基奖学金协会的人说
Yeah, but according to the Dickie Dollar Scholars,
有两个红衣恶魔
there were two red devils,
所以那次很有可能是她的走狗干的
so it could have easily been her henchman.
听着 她掩埋了二十年前的真♥相♥
Look, she was involved in the cover-up 20 years ago.
她曾公开表达自己对卡帕的厌恶
She has openly stated her hatred for Kappa,
所以动机肯定不是问题
so motive is clearly not an issue.
而且自从她被逮捕后就没再发生凶杀案了
And there's been no new killings since they arrested her.
你这张图标可以用来讲述案情
Look, if we use your amazing chart as art for the story,
那我觉得这个标题很好
I feel very comfortable with this headline.
警方直指[指交]蒙什教务长
我本打算写成
I was going to write,
"校花发现了凶手的真面目"
"Hottest girl in school figures out who the killer is,"
但这标题太长了
but it was too long.
真不敢相信我们成功了
I mean, I can't believe we did it.
我不敢相信这一切真的结束了
I can't believe this is really over.
虽然还有很多疑问
I mean there are still so many questions to answer.
比如说 那个孩子在哪里
You know, like, where is the baby
还有为何蒙什教务长决定现在开始行动
and why did Dean Munsch decide to start doing this now,
我不知道
but I don't know,
但至少我们知道自己又安全了
at least we know we're all safe again.
格蕾丝
Grace.
记得我们第一次接吻后 你说
You know how after the first time we kissed, you said
除非找出凶手 否则不能亲热
we could not keep making out until we found who the killer was.
没错
That's true. You know,
有人身处险境时我们不能浪费时间接吻
we couldn't waste time kissing when people were in danger.
但他们现在安全了
But now they're no longer in danger.
这可是你自己说的
I mean, you said it yourself.
我说了吗
Did I?
好吧 看来情况变了
Well, then, I guess circumstances have changed.
未知来电
我...
Um, I...
我要... 能...
I should... Can I just...
-抱歉 -接吧
- Sorry, sorry. - Please, yeah, yeah.
你好
Uh, hello?
好
Oh, um, okay.
好 回见
Okay. See you soon.
蒙什教务长从精神病医院打来的
That was Dean Munsch calling from the mental hospital.
她说她明天要见我们
She said she needs to see us tomorrow.
这地方要比我想象中的好多了
Place is much nicer than I thought it'd be.
我们不会让探访者看到医院恶心的一面
We don't show visitors the gross parts of the hospital.
这样会让访客不舒服
It's too upsetting for them.
病人们不会不舒服吗
Isn't it also upsetting for the patients?
这群疯子可不在乎
They don't care. They're nuts.
要看蒙什教务长的话朝这走
Dean Munsch is this way.
蒙什教务长
Dean Munsch?
格蕾丝 小皮特
Grace, Peter,
你们能来看我真是太好了
how lovely of you to visit.
请坐
Please, pull up a chair.
我正在画画呢
I was just doing a little sketching.
设计礼服可是我以前的爱好
Designing formal wear is an old hobby of mine.
忙着管理学校
With the running of the school,
我几乎没时间画画了
I just haven't had a minute to sketch at all.
好不容易现在有空了
Look what I've been able to accomplish
快看我刚完成的杰作
with a little free time.
等等 你喜欢这里吗
Wait, you like it here?
加点冰块
This needs ice.
每天两次治疗
Therapy twice a day.
让我又有了很多时间来放松 做做梦
Plenty of time to rest and dream again, you know.
很明显没有酒喝 不过他们给的药太棒了
No booze, obviously, but the meds are divine.
那些蓝色小药片
The little blue ones
能让你全身器官仿佛在温水浴里漂浮一样
make you feel like your organs are floating in a warm bath.
那边那位大画家 她已经在这待了三十年了
I mean, Picasso over there, she's been here 30 years.
要是愿意 她随时都可以离开
She can leave whenever she wants.
她知道无论去哪里都不会比这里好
She knows it doesn't get any better than this.
她喜欢画里面的病人
She likes to paint the patients.
我都会画下来
I paint them all.
抱歉 我不明白
I'm sorry, I just don't understand
你为什么要打电♥话♥把我们叫来
why you called us down here.
我了解奇泽姆警探
Look, I know Detective Chisolm.
他是个好人 但是太懒了
And he's a nice man, but he's lazy.
他觉得这个案子已经解决了 其实没有
He thinks this case is solved, but it's not.
我也知道两位
And I know you two are
都是很优秀的调查记者
crackerjack investigative reporters,
假如我给你们一颗橡实 没培育出参天大树
and if I give you an acorn, you're not gonna rest
你们是不会罢休的
until it is a giant tree.
而只要费瑟还没有吊在最高的树枝下
And I'm not gonna rest until Feather is hanging from a noose
我也不会罢休
from its highest branch,
我要她被州政♥府♥处以死刑
executed by the State for the crime
因为她杀了我前夫
of murdering my ex-husband.
你认为是费瑟杀了他
You think Feather killed him?
绝对是她干的
Oh, I know she did.
她也很有可能
And I wouldn't be surprised
跟其他谋杀案脱不了干系
if she had something to do with the other killings going on around here.
那姑娘不简单
The girl is trouble.
从来都是
She always has been.
我看到她在浴缸里那个样子
You know, I knew she was no good
我就知道她不是什么好人
as soon as I saw her in that bathtub.
阴毛长得又浓又密的人绝对心怀不轨
I don't trust a girl with a huge bush of pubic hair.
总让我觉得她在隐瞒什么东西
Makes me think she has something to hide.
你是说你当时要电死她的时候吗
You mean when you tried to electrocute her?
听我说 教务长
Here's the thing, Dean.
我们已经查过你前夫的案子了
We already did our story on the death of your ex-husband,
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表