剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
as old as Kappa House while you're playing by the rules?
我们是不是太天真了
I mean, aren't we being naive?
你什么意思
What are you suggesting?
我不知道
I don't know.
只是...
It's just...
也许红衣恶魔的想法是对的
maybe the Red Devil has the right idea.
你居然只理解了其中的字面意思
You took me literally?
凝视深渊过久
If you gaze long enough into an abyss,
深渊将回以凝视
that abyss will gaze back into you.
这也是尼采说的 格蕾丝
That is Nietzsche, too, Grace.
都这时候了还引用尼采
You're quoting Nietzsche? Seriously?
你已经是个杀人犯了 皮特
You are already a murderer, Pete,
你不用再当一个混♥蛋♥
you don't have to be a douche as well!
这不是哲学课
This is not a philosophy course.
这是谋杀 连环谋杀
This is murder-- serial murder!
我同意
I agree.
所以我决定阻止这一切
Which is why I decided to make it all stop.
于是我杀了布恩
So I killed Boone.
《尖叫女王》
第一季 第十二集
他让我帮他杀了琪琪
He asked me to come help kill Gigi,
但我知道 这是我了结这一切的时机
but I knew this was my chance to finally end this.
琪琪是谋划者
Gigi was the planner,
是他们这疯版《瞒天过海》里的乔治·克鲁尼
the George Clooney in their psycho Ocean's Eleven,
但布恩是最终执行的那个人
but Boone was the muscle.
没了他
Without him...
不
No!
他们就没法继续杀人了
They could never keep this whole thing going.
我杀了布恩之后
But after I did that,
我决定不再杀人了
I-I... I decided no more.
是时候收手了
It was time to stop.
虽然我还用十字弩射伤了香奈儿
Except for shooting Chanel with the crossbow
后来又弄死了那个警♥察♥ 但那都是自卫
and then that other police guy, but that was self-defense.
那都是你干的
That was you?
格蕾丝
Grace.
我必须得把那一段丑事做个了结
I had to finish that part of it.
要让一切变得顺理成章
The only way to justify this whole thing
只有彻底结束恐怖统治
was if her reign of terror was ended.
我们从没谈过她去年对我做了什么
You and I never talked about what she did to me last year.
她骗了我好几个月
She led me on for months.
她说想找一个不像查德那么蠢的人
She said she was looking to experiment sexually
和她做一个性实验
by being with a guy who wasn't a three-pump chump like Chad.
她想和我展现出她心底最深
She wanted to play out her deepest,
最黑暗的幻想
darkest fantasies with me.
我当时太年轻 只想得到别人的关注和爱
I was so young and desperate to be special and loved.
我之前从没有过真正意义上的女朋友
I never had a real girlfriend before.
你确定要这样吗
Are you sure this is what you want?
我已经脆弱到能跟你分享我最黑暗的幻想
I was vulnerable enough to share my darkest fetish with you,
你现在弄得我很不好意思
and now you're making me feel self-conscious.
快进来上我吧
Just come in and take me now.
别忘了说台词
And don't forget the dialogue.
你真是好骗到一种荒谬又可笑的地步
You are ridiculously and laughably gullible.
真不敢相信
I can't believe
你居然以为香奈儿会被《爱拉与穴熊族》里的
that you actually believed that Chanel would be turned on
戴瑞尔·汉娜挑起性♥欲♥
by Daryl Hannah in Clan of the Cave Bear.
哪个有自尊心的男人不会去
What self-respecting man wouldn't do
用尽一切手段来报复这样的羞辱
anything to get revenge for being degraded like that?
只可惜 戴着面具我看不到东西
Unfortunately, I don't have great aim with a crossbow
没法用十字弩瞄准她
and I can't see anything in that mask.
我不想再呆在这里了
I don't want to be here anymore.
好恶心
I feel sick.
这不是我想要的
This isn't what I wanted.
是的 是你想要的
Yes, it is. Yes, it is.
得了吧 别为我们都知道会发生的事指责我
Okay? Don't judge me for what we both know had to happen.
你看不出来我做这一切都是为了你吗
Don't you see I did this all for you?
是为了我们吗
For us?
我是想满足你
To give you what you wanted,
清除所有香奈儿给卡帕制♥造♥的麻烦
to clean up the whole mess that Chanel made of Kappa.
这样吧 我们一起逃离这里好了
You know what, let's just run away together.
就咱俩 忘却一切
You and me. Forget everything.
让另一个杀手来完结我们开始的事
Let the other killer finish what we started.
你看不出来我有多爱你吗
Don't you see how much I love you?
你看不出来我愿为你付出一切吗
Don't you see what I'm willing to do for you?
我恨你 皮特
I hate you, Pete.
你是我之前最痛恨的那个人
You are everything I have been fighting against.
我不想再见到你
I never want to see you again.
你想留下我的话
If you want me to stay,
就只能杀了我
you're gonna have to kill me.
可如果你走了 我就没法告诉你
But if you leave, I won't be able to tell you
另一个杀手是谁了
who the other killer is.
温馨提示
Spoiler alert:
那人就在姐妹会里
it's one of your sisters.
你是对的 格蕾丝
Oh, you were right, Grace.
你一直都是对的
You were right all along.
那人就是浴缸里的另一个婴儿
It was the other baby in the bathtub.
布恩的双胞胎姐妹
Boone's twin sister.
告诉我 是谁
Well, tell me. Who is it?
坐吧
Sit down.
来嘛 坐下就好
Come on. Just sit down.
我应该早就知道的
I mean, I really should have known.
毕竟要查出来并不难
It wasn't that hard to find out.
我只是把卡帕公♥馆♥里
I just had to collect DNA samples
所有人的DNA样本搜集起来
from all the Kappas.
不 我不想和你的上司说
No! I don't want to speak to your supervisor!
我要和陌陌的老板说
I want to speak to the president of Tinder!
你们的软件有问题
Your app is broken!
都没人对我感兴趣
I've gotten zero swipes on my profile!
谁是杀手
Who is the killer?
谁是浴缸里的另一个婴儿
Who is the other baby in the bathtub?
你不会相信的
You're not gonna believe it.
浴缸里的另一个婴儿是...
The other baby in the bathtub...
快跑
Run.
她就在那儿
There she is!
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
为什么我香奈儿 堂堂时尚女神
Why is Chanel, the goddess of fashion
虽然我不想承认 但我的确在被发型如狗屎
and telling it like it is, being tormented by fatties
鞋子似垃圾的死胖子们挖苦着呢
with bad haircuts and horrible shoes?
到底是何等极致的愤怒
What was the outrage that was so enormous
让学生们回到校园
it brought students back to campus
全然不顾杀人犯仍逍遥法外这个事实
despite the fact that a serial killer is still on the loose?
如果你信我的话 那是因为
If you believe it, it's all because
我选择写一封信来终结一切
I chose to pen the missive to end all missives.
一无是处的卡帕婊们请注意
Attention all useless Kappa sluts.
恭喜你们 如果你正在阅读此信...
Congratulations. If you're reading this...
就表明你已克服你那小小的海牛脑
...it means you've overcome the limitations
带来的智力障碍 并成功开启了一封电邮
of your tiny manatee brains and opened an e-mail.
此刻 如果你在问自己...
Now, if you're asking yourself...
"等等我糊涂了 香奈儿是说给我听的吗
"Derr, wait, I'm confused. Is Chanel talking to me?
我是一无是处的卡帕婊吗
Am I a useless Kappa slut?
那你只需大声问自己以下问题"
simply ask yourself the following question aloud..."
"我叫香奈儿三号♥ 香奈儿五号♥
"Is my name Chanel #3, Chanel #5,
香奈儿六号♥ 或者扎丹·威廉姆斯吗"
Chanel #6 or Zayday Williams?"
因为如果你的答案是"是"的话
Because if the answer to that is yes,
那祝贺你 这信是给你的
then felicitations, this missive is for you.
那么 你们还记得当时我们
So, do you all remember when we agreed
一致同意去学校游泳池杀教务长
to meet at the campus pool and kill the dean,
我还给你们每人一台超赞的新手♥机♥
and I got you all awesome new phones,
以便集♥合♥时间一到
so that when it came time to meet,
那手♥机♥就会亮起特定的颜色 而当手♥机♥亮时
the phone would light up a certain color, and when it did,
你们甚至无需回复
you didn't even have to answer it,
直接跑到前文提到的游泳池集♥合♥就行
you just had to come meet at the aforementioned pool?
你们还记得 后来你们没来泳池吗
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表