剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
我的心理医生说这些孩子
You know, my shrink says these kids
是他见过最不争气的一代
are the most messed up of any generation he's seen
就因为父母事事都替他们做主
'cause their parents have made life so easy for them.
让他们无法独自面对逆境
It's like they can't handle adversity.
"逆境"
Adversity?
我不会把发疯的连环杀手称作"逆境"
I wouldn't call a crazed serial killer adversity.
他们有保安
They have security.
拜托
Come on.
真的 很好
Really... Good...
很优秀的保安
Good security.
我不知道 我只是觉得她...
I don't know. I just... I just feel like she's, uh...
她在疏远我
she's pulling away from me.
其实更像是她在推开我
Actually, like-like she's pushing me away.
这就是成长的一个阶段嘛
You know, it's just part of growing up.
很正常
It happens.
*会爱你*
*Will love you*
*一生一世 宝贝*
*Baby always*
这是什么
What?
这是《1995男性爆发力歌♥谣精选》吗
Are these all Male Power Ballads from, like, 1995?
什么 没错
What? Yeah.
不 这个播放列表就叫这个名字
No, that's exactly what this playlist is called.
-不会吧 -真的 我喜欢建立播放列表
- No. - No, I have a thing for playlists.
-我特喜欢建立播放列表 -别说了
- I have a thing for playlists. - Stop it!
我简直算是播放列表先生
I'm, like, Mr. Playlist.
你太厉害了
You are so cool.
你想不想喝杯咖啡或是...
Do you want to, like, get a coffee or...?
十分乐意
I would love to.
很好
Cool.
脂肪
看看我们有什么
What do we have here?
瞧瞧 香奈儿们
Look, Chanels.
有人肚子里都是屎啊
Someone's got a poo belly.
蛋黄酱时间到 姑娘们
Time for another mayonnaise shot, ladies.
你好 食人鼠
Hello, hood rat.
天啊 我都不知道你该从哪说起
Sweet Yeezus, I don't even know where to begin with you.
贱♥人♥ 我会狠狠地揍你
Bitch, I'm about to smack you so hard,
把你的卫生棉都打出来
your tampon's gonna pop out.
等一下
Hold on.
五号♥
Number five,
预备会员们交给你了
the pledges are yours.
我得回房♥间一趟
I'm gonna go to my room for a sec
拿支白色的眼线笔
to fetch some white eyeliner
这样在扎丹身上写字才能看得见
so I can write legibly here on Zayday.
干杯 姑娘们
Cheers, ladies.
尚戴儿 你听到了吗
Shondell, did you hear that?
我听到了尖叫声
I heard screaming.
尚戴儿 我进屋去看看
Shondell, I'm going in the house.
把对讲机开着
Keep your walkie on.
该死
Shoot.
他在那里
He was there!
-他在我房♥里 -出什么事了
- He was in my room! - What's going on?
我听到有人尖叫
I heard screaming.
红衣恶魔
A red devil!
一个打扮成红衣恶魔的人袭击了我
A guy in a red devil costume attacked me!
我当时在找白色眼线笔
I was just looking for white eyeliner
好让我在扎丹身上写字
so I could draw on Zayday,
突然他就出现了
when all of a sudden, there he was,
想把我推出窗外
trying to push me out a window.
所以你是说 连环杀手
So you think the serial killer
-还在上面 -没错
- is still up there? - Yes!
-好了 我们上吧 -上哪里去
- Okay, well, then let's go. - Go where?!
趁杀手逃跑之前上楼抓住他
Upstairs to get the killer before he gets away!
不
Nah!
不 不
Nah! Nah!
绝不能
Hell nah!
你刚刚说凶手应该还在上面
You just said that you think the killer is up there,
而你居然还想去那里
and that's where you want to go?
太疯狂了
That's insane!
你们应该立刻逃出门去
What you need to do is run out this door.
迪尼斯 我们得上楼
Denise, we're going upstairs.
快来
Come on.
你们这些笨丫头真是愚蠢之极
You dumb girls are so stupid!
你们会把自己通通害死的
Y'all gonna get yourself killed!
我会留在这里 我会...
I'm-a stay down here, and I'm-a...
我守着门 这就是我的工作
I'm-a guard the door, that's what I'm-a do.
确保没有人...没有人进来
Make sure don't nobody... nobody get in.
不 我还是...还是回车上吧
Nope. I'm... I'm-a have to go-go to the car.
尚戴尔
Shondell!
姑娘 杀手在房♥子里
Girl, the killer is in the house!
婊♥子♥必死
衣橱里没人
Closet's clear.
这里也没人
No one's here.
这实在是太吓人了
This is freakin' terrifying!
杀手在房♥子里 你听到了吗
The killer is in the house! You hear me?
尚戴尔 糟糕
Shondell, the... Oh, crap.
我冲得太快了
I sprinted too fast.
我得喘口气
I got to catch my breath.
你能把我的呼吸器送过来吗
Can you bring my inhaler out the car?
尚戴尔 尚戴尔
Shondell? Shondell?
尚戴尔 你听到我说话了吗
Shondell, did you hear me?
我需要呼吸器
I need my damn inhaler.
我让你开着对讲机的
I told you to keep your walkie on.
杀手在屋子里
The killer is in the house.
尚戴尔 你的喉咙上为什么有把刀
Shondell, why you got a knife in your throat?!
尚戴尔
Shondell!
怎么 我该害怕吗
What, am I supposed to be scared?
我今晚要去大醉[闹]一场
And I'm gonna get so pissed tonight.
伙计 你是去捣乱的吗
Oh, dude, you're just gonna get pissed?
那你还是别来了
Don't even come out.
我们是去买♥♥醉的
We plan on getting drunk,
我可不希望被你这恶劣态度坏了兴致
and I don't want your bad attitude ruining it.
布恩 快走吧
Hey, Boone, let's go!
我们要去白色骏马
We're headed down to White Stallion
带几个小婊♥子♥回来
to pick up some sluts, baby!
布恩 动作快点
Boone, come on! Let's go!
恭喜 各位菜鸟
Congratulations, stupid hippos.
如果你们熬过今晚这场
If you make it through this banquet
美味的东方晚宴
of delicious oriental foods,
你们的地狱周就结束了 看我心情吧
you are officially done with hell week. Maybe.
现在
And now,
大家都从这个碗里
let us all sip from this communal bowl
喝一口中式柠檬汤
of Chinese lemon soup.
真美味
De-licious.
等等 那可不是汤
Hold on, y'all. That's not soup.
我刚看见你在里面洗手了
I just saw you wash your hands with that.
扎丹说的没错
Zayday is correct.
我确实用它洗手了
I just used that finger bowl to wash my hands,
我今天一天都没洗手
something I didn't do all day,
而且手上还沾了两次屎
despite having dropped turdlets off at the pool twice.
这太恶心了
This is insane.
我们才不喝你肮脏的洗手水 香奈儿
We are not drinking your filthy hand water, Chanel.
我喝
I will.
我会喝的 香奈儿 我喝
I will drink the soup, Chanel. I will.
我会一口喝完
I will drink it all.
我们能不能别做这种无聊的捉弄了
Can we stop with the gross, weird hazing for a second
我以为我们坐在这里是要谈点正事
and talk about what I thought we were sitting down to talk about?
学校里有个连环杀手
that there's a serial killer on campus
我们得找出他是谁
and we need to figure out who it is.
香奈儿
Chanel,
我们都看见你杀了贝恩女士 记得吗
we all actually saw you kill Ms. Bean, remember?
所以现在
So, right now,
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表