剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
什么 你无权无视裁决
What? You can't ignore the verdict.
什么裁决
What verdict?
看 我现在就在无视裁决
See, this is me ignoring the verdict.
我再说
For, like,
第一百万次
the millionth time,
我爸超有钱
my dad is super gross rich.
有钱到人神共愤
Like, disgusting rich.
他马上就能把我弄出监狱
He'll have me out of prison in no time.
香奈儿 你父母抛弃你了
Chanel, your parents abandoned you.
三周前他们已经和你解除法律关系了
They legally disowned you three weeks ago
并向检方提交了一份书面陈述及诉讼申请
and filed an amicus brief with the prosecution,
并且声明 他们认为你是个连环杀手
stating that they think that you are a serial killer.
同时还想起诉你
They also want to sue you for the time
有一次把路虎开进了他们的客厅
that you drove your Range Rover into their living room
只是因为你不想走从车道到房♥子的那段路
because you didn't want to walk all the way up the driveway.
那条车道太长了嘛
It is such a long driveway.
不用担心 奥伯林小姐
Don't worry, Ms. Oberlin.
你们三位不会进监狱的
You ladies are not going to prison.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们要去精神病院了
You're going to an asylum.
什么
What?!
要知道 你们仨可是
You know, you three are the worst human beings
我遇到过最糟糕的人类
that I have ever encountered.
你们只关心自己 对旁人毫不在意
You have absolutely no regard for anyone but yourselves.
你们粗鲁 自以为是
You're rude, entitled,
自恋 种族主义 疯癫
narcissistic, racist and insane.
你们决定在一起谋杀重案中为自己辩护
You elected to represent yourselves in a capital murder case,
却缺乏最基本的法律意识
despite lacking even a basic understanding of the law.
而且 你们在自己的庭审上
And then, you-you mostly
大部分时间都在睡觉
slept through your own trial.
太疯狂了
That's crazy.
你们所做的所有辩护
Your entire defense
就是向陪审团尖叫
consisted of you screaming at the jury
说你们谁也没杀
that you didn't kill anybody
然后威胁说要杀掉认定你们有罪的人
and then threatening to kill them if they found you guilty.
那真是疯狂的举动
That is crazy behavior.
香奈儿
Chanel,
你疯了
you're crazy!
女士们 请起立
Ladies, please stand.
站起来
Stand up!
香奈儿·奥伯林 莎蒂·斯温森
Chanel Oberlin, Sadie Swenson,
莉比·帕特尼
Libby Putney...
抱歉 我总是忘了你的真名是莉比·帕特尼
I'm sorry, I keep forgetting your real name is Libby Putney.
鉴于你们所做的疯狂举动
I sentence you to life in prison at the Palmer Asylum
我宣判 让你们在帕尔默精神病院度过余生
to life in prison at the Palmer Asylum for the insane!
休庭
Court is adjourned.
在那个关键的时刻
It was at the very moment
我顿悟了
I had an epiphany.
也许他言之有理
Maybe he had a point.
也许我们以前的确反♥社♥会♥
Maybe we were sociopaths.
也许我们的确除了自己谁也不关心
Maybe we never cared about anyone other than ourselves.
也许我们的确疯了
Maybe we were crazy,
但我们没意识到
but we didn't know it
是因为我们让卡帕公♥馆♥变得疯癫
because we made Kappa House crazy,
让我们周围被一群疯妹子围绕着
surrounding ourselves with girls who had also gone crazy.
帕尔默精神病院
现在我们到了
And now here we were,
余生都将和一群
about to spend the rest of our lives
精神不稳定的女人困在一起
trapped with a bunch of mentally unstable women
她们已完全脱离现实
totally divorced from any sense of reality
所以什么事都做得出来
and therefore capable of anything.
从我们踏入精神病院的那刻起
From the second we set foot in that asylum,
我就知道我们在这里会过得很自在
I knew we were gonna feel right at home.
精神病院的生活很适合我们
Asylum life suited us just fine.
三号♥已完全弯了
Number Three went full lez
她爱上了一个同性恋护士
and fell in love with one of the lesbian nurses.
我是说 在女监里 每个人都有点弯
I mean, in women's prison, everyone's sort of lesbian,
但三号♥真是全情投入
but Number Three was really going for it.
我想我准备好给你看我的耳朵了
I think I'm ready to show you my ears.
精神病医生给五号♥服了一些药
The psychiatrist put Number Five on these meds
她不再那么让我无法忍♥受了
that made her actually tolerable.
相信我 在这大千世界中
Believe me, no one was more shocked than I was
她居然成为我最好的朋友 没人比我更震惊
when she became my best friend in the whole wide world.
我告诉了她我所有最阴暗的秘密
I told her all my deepest, darkest secrets.
你想知道我最大的秘密吗
Do you want to know my biggest secret?
我喜欢这里
I love it here!
我根本不想离开
I never want to leave!
我懂 我也是
I know! Me, too!
我觉得自己彻底变了
I felt totally transformed,
就像那巨大的重负终于从我身上被卸下
like this enormous weight had been lifted off my shoulders.
在这精神病院里 再无评头论足
Inside this asylum, there was no more judgment,
再无人气比拼 以及社交媒体施压
no more popularity contests,
去迫使谁成为最红或最刻薄的那个
no social media pressure to be the hottest or the meanest.
最好的一点是
And best of all,
这里没有男生 再也不用保持身材了
there were no boys to stay skinny for.
好了
That's it.
投的票都在这里了
The votes are in.
全票通过
It's unanimous.
恭喜 香奈儿
Congratulations, Chanel.
你被票选为院内的会长
You've been voted house president.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
现在请大家举起装有美味香梅酒的纸杯
Now, let's all raise a Dixie cup of delicious prune wine
这酒是五号♥在厕所里好心为我们而酿的
that Number Five so lovingly brewed for us in the toilet.
敬香奈儿
To... Chanel.
敬香奈儿
To Chanel.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表