剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
so you swore to come to Wallace
然后制♥造♥一个更强大更可怕的怪物
and create an even bigger, even worse bogeyman
来象征卡帕 这就是红衣恶魔
to represent Kappa, the red devil.
一切都是为了给你挚爱的已经去世的妈妈挽尊
Anything to redeem your beloved dead mother.
五号♥ 你这种疯婆子做出这种
Makes a lot of sense that that is your theory,
疯狂的推论倒也可以理解
number five, because it's insane.
这根本说不通
That makes no sense.
皮特
Pete?
我还以为你和你的家人在一起
I thought you were with your family.
我可不能在凶手还在逍遥法外的时候休息
I can't rest when the killer's still out there,
所以我留下来做了更多的调查
so I stayed behind to do some more research.
但你是怎么知道我们在这儿的
But how did you know we were here?
扎丹整晚都在更新她的推特
Zayday has been live-tweeting the whole night,
所以我对你们讨论的内容了若指掌
and I know everything you guys have been talking about,
但是你们的推理都不对
and you're all wrong.
我知道真凶是谁
I know who the killer is,
凶手并非格蕾丝
and it's not Grace.
先来后到 好吗
Hey, get in line, okay?
我先说
I'm going first.
好的 爸爸 你说完皮特再说
Okay, fine, dad, you go first, then Pete can go.
好吧 来听听我的推理
All right, here's what I have.
格蕾丝 你是唯一一个
Grace, you were the only pledge
在失聪版泰勒·斯威夫特被砍掉脑袋那晚
that wasn't buried up to her neck
没被埋在土里的预备会员
the night the deaf Taylor Swift was decapitated.
而且你认识曼迪 发生浴缸事件当晚她在场
And you know that girl, Mandy, who was there that night
之后又死在了扎丹的鬼屋里
in the bathtub and then ended up dead at Zayday's haunted house?
但这二十年来
Well, no one knew anything about her
谁都不知道知道她的下落
or where she was for 20 years.
但在你见到她的当晚
And then when you saw her that night,
她就被人捅死了
well, she ended up stabbed to death.
皮特当时也在场
Pete was there, too,
而且他也没有被埋进土里
and he also wasn't buried with the pledges.
是的 没错
Yes, I know,
这正是这件事的有趣之处
which is why I find this stuff just interesting.
但令我不安的是另一件事
But what's worrisome to me is that
我翻了翻日历
I checked the calendar to see
查到去年你们班参观华♥莱♥士♥大学的时间
which days you did your class visit to Wallace last year.
那是3月24号♥到26号♥
It was March 24th to the 26th.
等等 是3月25号♥ 我记得这日子
Wait a minute, March 25th, I know that date.
那正是前任KKT会长梅勒妮·多克斯
That's the date that Melanie Dorkus, the former president of
因晒肤喷雾中被人掺了盐酸
Kappa Kappa Tau, was horribly disfigured,
而惨遭毒手的日子
when someone put acid in her spray tan.
就在她疼晕之前
And right before she passed out from the pain,
她说自己看见一个打扮成红衣恶魔的人
she said that she saw someone in a red devil costume
居高临下地看着她
standing over her.
等等 我们那天在这儿看见你了
Wait, we saw you there that day.
我记起来了
Oh, I remember now.
不 求你别这样对我
No, please don't do this to me.
你不是想让我帮你做喷涂美黑吗
Don't you want me to spray-tan you?
我东西都准备好了
I have it all ready.
不用了 香奈儿 哪儿凉快哪儿待着去吧
No, Chanel, I would honestly rather not have you around.
你是谁 在此有何贵干
Who are you and what are you doing here?
你们好
Hi.
你们是这里的姐妹会成员吗
Wow, are you guys sisters here?
这太酷了
That is so cool.
我是刚入校的新生
I'm an incoming freshman,
只是在校园里四处逛逛
and I was just checking out the campus,
我真是迫不及待地想进来看看
and I was desperate to see the inside of this place.
希望等我正式入学后能加入你们
I'm hoping to pledge when I matriculate.
你又苗条又漂亮 这两项可以加分
You're skinny and pretty, so that's a plus,
但这里竞争激烈 所以你最好还是富家女
but it's highly competitive, so you'd better be rich, too.
之后你们就把我赶出来了
Then you guys kicked me out.
-是啊 -干得漂亮
- Yeah. - Good times.
而且还有一件事值得怀疑
There is one other thing.
在这学年开学之初
You know how at the beginning of the year,
我经常悄悄跟着你
I was always secretly following you
这样我就能看着你 确保你的安全
so I could just keep an eye on you, make sure you were safe?
你♥爸♥是个跟踪狂
Your dad is a stalker.
一天晚上 我为履行好父亲的职责
Well, one night I was hash tag being a good father,
而四下找你的时候
and I was looking out for you.
我听到你在和谁说话
I heard you talking to someone,
但我听不清你们说了些什么
but I couldn't hear what it was about.
我藏在墙角偷看时
And when I peeked around that wall,
眼前那一幕简直让我快晕过去了
I almost fainted from what I saw.
不 爸爸 那是皮特
No, dad, that was Pete.
对 那是我
Yeah, that was me.
什么
What?
我们本打算发发传♥单♥
Okay, we had plans to hand out flyers to see if anyone had
看看有谁知道红衣恶魔的消息
any information about the red devil,
因为皮特正好有件一样的戏服
and since Pete already had the costume,
所以我们觉得可以借机
we thought it would be a good idea
让大家看看红衣恶魔的模样
for people to see what he looked like.
是的 但我们并没有执行那个计划
Yeah, but we didn't carry through with the plan.
我明白了 你们俩是共犯
Oh, thick as thieves, you two.
皮特为格蕾丝所犯下的多桩可怕谋杀
It's amazing how he's Grace's alibi
都提供不在场证明 真是令人发指
for so many of the horrible murders.
我现在相信了 凶手不是疯婆子三号♥
Okay, I-I am now convinced that the murderer is not nutbag #3
而是格蕾丝
but is indeed Grace.
不 不是我
No, I am not.
不 不 她不是
No, no, she's not.
现在我可以确定了
And now I'm sure of it.
谢谢你让我把这些说出来
Thank you for letting me talk about this,
听到你对这些事情的解释我如释重负
talk this out, and hear your side of the story. I'm so relieved.
别和我说话
Don't talk to me.
她当然不是凶手了 加德纳先生
Of course she's not the killer, Mr. Gardner.
虽然我知道这非常尴尬
And look, I know this is kind of awkward,
因为我正在和你的女儿交往
because I am dating your daughter,
而且我真的希望你能接受我们
and I would really love to get your approval on this,
但是 先生 你才是红衣恶魔
but you, sir, are the red devil killer.
香奈儿 海丝特
Chanel, Hester,
对此我感到十分抱歉
I'm really sorry about this.
我个人认为这样组队并不公平
I personally don't think these teams are fair,
但老实说 我警告过你们
But honestly, I did warn you,
如果情况变得特别尴尬 得怪你们自己
So if this gets super awkward, it's on you.
祝好运
Good luck.
下次我们再说话时
When next we speak,
就是以敌对的身份了
it will be as adversaries.
我来做个简要概述 说说规则
Well, just a quick overview of the rules.
选一张卡片
You pick a card,
然后用画图案的方式将卡上的词画在板上
and then you draw the word on the board using little pictures.
不可以说话或比手势
No talking or gesturing,
你们队必须在限定时间内猜出词语
And your team has to guess it before the time runs out.
布莱德 你第一个上吧
Brad, why don't you start us off?
加油 布莱德 加油 布莱德
Come on, Brad! Come on, Brad!
项圈婊♥子♥
加油 你能做到
Come on! You can do this!
下面
And...
开始
Go.
海丝特
Hester.
平庸 丑陋
Homely, ugly.
傍款女 不受欢迎的
Gold digger! Not welcome.
不招人喜欢的矮子
Unattractive short person.
一肚子粪 是一肚子粪吗
Poo belly. Is it poo belly?
我觉得你们不该比手势吧
I thought you couldn't gesture?
他没比手势 他是在指
He wasn't gesturing, he was pointing.
不属于这里
Doesn't belong here.
几小时前就该走了
Should have left hours ago.
鸟 火鸡
Bird. Turkey.
火鸡脖 火鸡步
Turkey neck! Neck waddle.
长着大怪脖子的女孩
Girl With a weird, big neck.
项圈 项圈
Neck brace! Neck brace!
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表