剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表
因为你刚知道你养了个混♥蛋♥杀人犯
Now that you found out you fathered a bastard murderer,
也是你的兄弟
who's your sibling.
相信你也知道
As you can imagine,
今天对我来说有点难熬
it's been sort of a heavy day for me.
所以你不介意的话
So if you wouldn't mind,
我希望我们能共同度过一个安静
I would love for us all to have a quiet,
而又平凡的感恩节 谢谢
uneventful thanksgiving. Thank you.
走吧 我们去把蒂布龙端来
Come on, let's bring in Tiburon.
韦斯顿
Weston,
你那奇葩女友来吗
is your crazy girlfriend attending?
来的话 我就得再给她加个位子
Because if so, I need to set a place for her.
不用了 因为我也不知道琪琪在哪
No, no, because I have no idea where Gigi is.
查德
Chad?
你还没吃过饭吧
You haven't eaten yet, have you?
我就知道你会回来 你会选择我
I knew it! You've come back. You've chosen me
而不是选择你那糟糕一家
over your awful family.
等等
Hold up.
首先 我家人都超赞的 你好大的胆子
First of all, my family is awesome. How dare you?
其次 没错我是回来了 可那只是因为
And second, yeah, I did come back, but it's only because
我知道你这儿有火鸡
I knew you'd have turkey here,
就想着应该能和你一起吃火鸡
so I thought I'd get my turkey on with you.
之前言重了 真是抱歉
I'm sorry I said that.
你们好啊
What's up, guys?
我原以为这只火鸡不可能只有这么轻
You know, I really thought this bird would be a lot heavier.
蒙什教务长 你的火鸡肯定烤过头了
Dean Munsch, you must have really overcooked the turkey.
胡扯
That's nonsense.
蒂布龙烤得恰到火候
Tiburon is perfectly cooked.
好了 但愿大家都已经饿了
Okay, I hope everyone's hungry
因为我自己对这一切无比欣慰
because I, for one, am overjoyed at this.
这可是卡帕公♥馆♥的第一次感恩节聚会
I mean, look, it's our first Kappa thanksgiving.
那么言归正传
So, without further ado,
开吃吧
dinner is served.
剧集 | 尖叫皇后(2015) | 导航列表