There's Frost!
是弗罗斯特
How you doing, ma'am?
你还好吗 夫人
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Hey. You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah -- busted arm. I-I think that's it.
没事 胳膊断了吧 别的应该就没事了
It's good to see you, man.
见到你太好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Boy, you sure know how to make an exit.
你真是会找出口呀
Where's Tommy? I don't see Tommy!
汤米呢 我没看到汤米呀
Oh, my God! There's Tommy!
天啊 是汤米
Tommy!
汤米
Hey, man. How -- how you doing?
伙计 你 你还好吧
I'm okay. Exc -- except for my head.
我没事 除了 除了头疼以外
Is T.J. Okay?
TJ没事吧
Yeah, yeah. He's right here.
没事 他就在这呢
He's right here, baby. He's fine.
他就在这 宝贝儿 他没事
Oh, Tommy!
汤米
Oh. I'm okay, mom.
我没事 妈
Ta -- just make sure Lydia pumps for him, okay?
要确保莉迪亚会母乳喂养 好吗
Okay, but we'll take good care of him.
放心吧 我们会好好照顾他的
I love you, baby.
我爱你 宝贝儿
Let's load him up!
抬伤员上车
Come on, take him! Take him!
快点 带他去医院 带他去医院
I want to help Cailin.
我想帮凯琳
She told me what she said to you.
她跟我说了她那天对你说的话
She said, "I don't want any part of you living in me."
她说"我才不会要你的器官生存在我的体内呢"
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
We all say and do stupid things.
我们都会说一些做一些傻事
I'll have Boston General's transplant unit
我会让波士顿总医院的器♥官♥移♥植♥科
arrange everything.
安排好一切的
I -- I don't want Cailin to ever know.
我 我想永远瞒着凯琳
Maura --
莫拉
No. Promise me.
不 答应我
I promise.
我保证
Can I -- would it be all right with you if...
我可不可以 你介不介意我
I will never be able to thank you.
我永远都还不完你的这份情
How long you been here?
你来了多久了
I didn't want to leave until I knew they were safe.
在确保他们安全之前 我都不想离开
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sorry for what I said about...
我很抱歉我说
not being able to wait for you.
我没时间等你
It just slipped out. It's okay.
我只是一时口快 没事的
Go be with your family.
去陪你的家人吧
Well, what about you?
那你呢
I'll be okay.
我没事
Or I won't.
就算不会也好
It's my choice.
那是我的选择
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
It's just another day at the office, huh?
又是平淡无奇的一天啊
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表