Lieutenant Colonel Jones works.
负责的那个项目里
Really? Yeah, well, that's -- that's interesting.
是吗 那还 那还真有意思
Herb is downstairs crying like a baby.
赫伯在楼下哭得跟孩子一样
He's wrapped himself around the security station.
还赖在安检那儿不肯走
He won't leave without... Marlene.
说除非把玛琳还给他
Don't let the size-2 jeans fool you.
别被她的紧身牛仔裤骗了
That bitch is heavy.
这"妞儿"可沉了
Wow! Marlene's no cheap date, either.
好家伙 玛琳也不是什么便宜货
8 grand? Damn!
要八千块 我靠
Of course, if you amortize, that might be cheaper than a wife.
从长远考虑 这说不定比娶老婆还便宜
Plus, you get a woman who doesn't talk.
而且她不会唠叨
Oh, great. Thank you, Moe, Curly, Larry.
太棒了 谢谢 莫尔 卡利还有拉里
Excuse me, Curly, could you take Marlene out of here, please?
拜托 卡利 能把玛琳挪走吗
Certainly. And you, Larry,
没问题 还有你 拉里
did you unlock the password on victim's smartphone yet?
你解开死者的手♥机♥密♥码♥没有
Can't crack the password, but I'll keep trying.
解不开 不过我不会放弃的
What about you, Moe?
你呢 莫尔
Monthly bus pass won't tell us anything.
公交月票上查不到任何信息
Bcat doesn't track usage.
公交卡上也查不到用户使用记录
16 bytes per sector are
每个扇区只有16个字节的话
reserved for keys and access conditions
只能储存密♥码♥和访问条件
and cannot normally be used for user data.
没法儿储存用户数据
Beep. I am a robot.
哔 我是机器人
Beep. I do not... compute human talk.
哔 我不能说人类的语言
I do not use that inflection.
我才没有用这种音调
And that is the storage space on a Bcat card.
公交卡的储存量只有那么点儿
That's riveting. I'm going to the gym.
真是迷人 我要去健身房♥
And even though you're rude, you're coming with me.
跟我走吧 虽然你很粗鲁
No. Thank you. I'm too tired to work out.
不 谢了 我太累了做不了运动
Then let's go to the Dirty Robber.
那我们去肮脏盗吧
I'll even have a beer with you.
我可以跟你喝一杯啤酒
No, I'm gonna go work out on my couch.
我要去沙发上想一想
Five stages of junk food.
这是垃圾食品症的第五个阶段
Uh, uh, I mentioned Casey.
我提到凯西了
You think that's what's got her down?
她会不会是因为这个才消沉的
I'd only be guessing.
我猜有可能
Hey, come see what Detective Frost set up for me.
快来看看弗罗斯特警探帮我弄的
Now all my customers can order online.
我的顾客终于可以在线下单了
Oh, wow. This is great.
真不错
I'm worried about Jane.
我有点担心简
It's as bad as when
她的情况就像当初
Andrew Spagnola broke her heart
安德鲁·思博诺拉在闪耀之星舞会上
at the shining star prom.
伤她心的那次一样糟
You have to swear that you will never mention to Jane
你得发誓绝不向简透露
what I'm about to tell you.
接下来我说的一切
That's, uh, "Gray's Anatomy."
这是《格雷解剖学》
Swear, Angela.
快发誓吧 安琪拉
I swear my lips are sealed.
我发誓会守口如瓶
I went to see Casey.
我去看了凯西
Okay. I can't tell you.
算了 我不能告诉你
No.
别
I promise. Talk.
我发誓 说吧
He's partially paralyzed.
他局部瘫痪了
He doesn't want Jane to know.
他不想让简知道
Partially paralyzed?
什么叫局部瘫痪
Does that mean he can't have children?
是不是说他没有生育能力了
Angela. What?
安琪拉 干嘛
I want a grandkid, and Jane is -- is crazy for him.
我想要抱孙子 简爱他爱得要死
There is a small chance that he may regain function someday,
他还是有一点机会可以康复的
but he's -- he's pretty resolute.
可他很坚决
He doesn't want to see her.
他不想见她
Well, then he's a fool.
那他真是个白♥痴♥
I could tell she really liked him.
我看得出她真的非常喜欢他
I think she loves him.
她爱他
Man, you still haven't cracked the password on her phone? Thanks.
你难道还没解开她的手♥机♥密♥码♥ 谢了
Give it up.
放弃吧
Hey, maybe the D.O.J. will let you borrow that kid
或许司法部门可以把上次黑掉了
that hacked into the pentagon.
五角大楼的小孩儿借你用用
I'll get it.
我能搞定
While you were playing with that cellphone,
你捣鼓那手♥机♥的功夫
I did some actual work.
我♥干♥了许多实质性的工作
I went to Victoria's apartment.
我去了维多利亚的公♥寓♥
Locked up tight, nothing disturbed.
她家大门紧闭 没有可疑痕迹
She moved here from Atlanta to take a job
她从亚特兰大搬过来 在一家
at an accounting firm -- Ron Montgomery Associates.
会计事务所工作 罗恩·蒙哥马利事务所
Is her office anywhere near where we found her body?
她的办公室离抛尸点近吗
No. Castlegate towers in Jamaica Plain.
不近 公♥司♥在郊区的堡门塔
And we don't know where
我们也不知道
she was last seen? Nope.
最后一个见到她的人 没错
She had a bus pass. You look at the bus drivers on the route
她有张公交月票 你查过从她家到
between her office and her apartment?
公♥司♥这条路线的巴士司机没有
No! Gee!
不是吧 天哪
Didn't think of that.
我居然连这都想不到
Yes, I checked the route she might have taken
废话 她可能会坐的路线和另外所有的
and all 73 others.
73条路线我都查了
Drivers working that day and night checked out.
那天早晚班的司机都查过了
Oh, yeah! Yes!
太好了
I am good. I'm finally in.
不愧是本大神 终于破解了
I think I know why our victim was deleting all her texts. Uh-oh.
我知道死者为什么要把短♥信♥都删掉了
Yeah, she was a sexter.
因为她发的是"短性♥息♥"
And she was sexting with someone named "R."
她和某个姓名R打头的人互通"短性♥息♥"
Oh, my. "R" wasn't shy, was he?
乖乖 这个R倒是挺不害臊
Must be running for congress.
这一定是在参加国会竞选
"R" for Ron?
R是罗恩的缩写吗
Ron Montgomery Associates?
罗恩·蒙哥马利事务所
"Ron Montgomery runs a family company
"罗恩·蒙哥马利经营的家族企业
with family friendly values."
以家庭友好为宗旨"
I remember when that meant
我还记得以前这种话
you weren't a pervert.
意味着"你不是个变♥态♥"
She was new, but she was a good employee.
虽然是新人 但她很优秀
You send your picture to all your good employees?
你会把自己的照片发给所有优秀员工吗
Oh, that.
那个啊
Uh, uh, no, we were -- we were just having some innocent fun.
那只是无伤大雅的玩笑
Yeah, looks real innocent.
是啊 看着是挺无伤大雅
No. I didn't do that.
不 这不是我♥干♥的
I-I-I could never do something like that.
我 我绝对做不出这种事
But you did have sex with her, didn't you?
可你跟她上过床 不是吗
No. No, we didn't. I'm married.
没 没有 我已经结婚了
And we have evidence that Victoria had sex with someone
有证据表明维多利亚在死亡当天和某人
the day she died.
发生过性关系
You have evidence?
你们有证据
Yeah, a little semen.
没错 一些精♥子♥
Which is full of DNA, so why don't we just
那里面可是满满的DNA 不如我们
do a cheek swab and make sure it's not your DNA.
来取个口腔内壁样本 好确保你的清白
Okay. No, we had sex. We had sex.
好吧 我们确实上过床
It was consensual
那是在双方自愿的情况下
and it was on her lunch hour.
午餐时间发生的
'Cause you can't have her fooling around on company time.
因为你不能让她在上班时间鬼混
She was lonely. It wasn't serious.
她只是寂寞 我们之间没什么的
It is now. When did you leave work?
现在有了 你那天几点下班的
Um... I left before she did.
我比她走得早
You -- you can check with security.
你可以去查监控录像
I used my key card in the parking garage.
我在停车场用过电子卡
Where did you go after that? Straight home.
然后你去哪里了 直接回了家
We've got another one.
又有一个被害者
Probably happened last night.
可能是昨晚遇害的
Get Frankie. Check those security tapes in his building.
通知弗兰基 查看他楼里的监控录像
Make sure his story checks out.
看看他的证词是否属实
More '90s clothing.
这装扮更加90年代风
It takes a lot of rage to do that to somebody's head.
这么对待别人的头 凶手一定非常愤怒
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表