Lydia does seem a bit hapless, but she doesn't seem evil.
莉迪亚确实有些不走运 可她并不坏
I mean, I don't like her,
我是说 我虽然不喜欢她
but T.J.'s definitely better off with her
但是由她照顾小汤米
than being bounced around in the system.
总比让别人照顾好
Frankie, you don't think she'd hurt him, do you?
弗兰基 你不会觉得她会伤害孩子吧
No way -- I wouldn't have let her take him
不会 要是我觉得她会对孩子不好
if I thought something was gonna happen to him.
我是不会让她把他抱走的
Well, what about Lydia's mother?
那莉迪亚的母亲呢
Lydia said that she doesn't like babies.
莉迪亚说她母亲不喜欢小孩
Maybe we should try to get him.
或许我们应该把他接回来
What? You would like to raise T.J.?
什么 你愿意抚养小汤米
Sort of, yeah.
是啊 愿意
I mean, not full time. Just...some of the time.
当然不是全职照顾 只是偶尔
I don't know! We should tell ma.
我也搞不清了 我们应该告诉老妈
Well, Tommy wants to tell her
汤米打算拿到亲子鉴定
once he gets the paternity-test results.
结果后再告诉她
Stomach-contents results
胃里残留物的鉴定结果
came back positive for high levels of warfarin.
显示里面有大量的华法林
Which means that the portal of entry
这就说明死亡的直接原因
is the food that he ate.
就是他所吃的食物
Okay, so we need to get that food.
好吧 我们要把那些食物找回来
Frankie, will you get the CSRU techs,
弗兰基 你能带着罪证科技术人员
go through the garbage?
去翻一下垃圾箱吗
Ma said the victim had a breakfast special.
老妈说死者吃的是特♥价♥早餐
You want me to look for
你要我去找
his scrambled eggs and half-eaten pancakes?
他的煎蛋和吃了一半的薄煎饼
Are you kidding me?
没搞错吧
It doesn't look like she is.
她应该没有
Please?!
求你了
The culprit could also be the coffee,
有毒的可能是咖啡
although the cafe doesn't serve chocolate-mint coffee.
尽管楼下餐厅不卖♥♥巧克力薄荷咖啡
Okay, so put a disposable coffee cup
好吧 在你的寻宝清单上
on your treasure-hunt list.
加上一个一次性咖啡杯
Thank you!
谢谢你
Okay, is that why you moved the bookshelf?
你就是为了这个才挪开书架的
So you could see all the dead bodies come in?
为了能看到每一具送来的尸体
Yes. Isn't it convenient?
没错 这不是很方便吗
Oh, yes. I'm forgetting all my troubles.
是啊 让我所有烦恼都烟消云散了
I'm sorry. I don't recall your name.
很抱歉 我想不起你的名字了
Alex. Alex Simmons.
艾利克斯 艾利克斯·西蒙斯
I haven't been doing many shifts lately --
我最近没怎么上班
not since I started medical school.
因为我开始去医学院上学了
Wonderful. Congratulations.
太好了 恭喜你
Thank you. It's a lot of work,
谢谢 这很辛苦
but it's what I always wanted to do.
但这一直都是我想要做的
Dr. Isles, is that
艾尔斯医生 这衣服是
a Casandra Strickenberg?
卡珊卓·斯缇伯格的设计吧
Uh, why, yes, it is.
是的 没错
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
Her giveaway is the trapunto effect in the appliqus.
你衣服上的贴绣告诉我的
Love the hand-stitching. Such gorgeous fabric.
喜欢这件衣服的手工缝制 很漂亮
With an eye like that,
有这么好眼光
maybe you should've considered fashion design.
或许你应该考虑去读时装设计
Actually, I love to sew.
事实上 我喜欢做裁缝
I'm lucky -- great fine motor skills.
我很幸运 不仅运动技能不错
I also knit, crotchet, and bead.
还懂编织 钩花 以及串珠
Bead? Yeah.
串珠 没错
Cool.
厉害
So, Alex, why don't you tell us about the victim?
艾利克斯 跟我们说一下死者的情况吧
Lucy Cox, 32.
露西·考克斯 32岁
Found dead in her apartment in Dorchester.
在多切斯特的家中被发现死亡
No signs of visible trauma.
没有明显的外伤
Bloody mucus.
有血粘液
I'll have to do a gram stain for the sputum.
我得取样本去做革兰氏染色剂测试
The paramedics note how long she was ill?
护理记录上显示她病多久了
A week?
一周
Neighbor said she was at home from work with a bad cough.
邻居说她因为严重咳嗽休假在家
Significant pleural effusion.
严重的胸腔积液
Splinter hemorrhages.
甲下裂片性出血
Oh, no.
不
I'm gonna tell you both something very frightening,
我要告诉你们两个一件非常吓人的事
but I don't want either of you to panic, all right?
但是希望你们不要恐慌 好吗
Maura, what is it?
莫拉 怎么回事
Hold your breath and move as fast as you can to the crime lab.
屏住呼吸然后尽快赶到罪证化验室
We have a code red.
启动红色警报
Go now!
快走
Come on. I'm asking you to list the possibilities.
拜托 我就是想让你列出一些可能性
All right? That's not guessing.
这又不是猜
Jane, try to stay calm.
简 保持冷静
I'm calm.
我很冷静
It's my imagination that's hysterical.
歇斯底里的是我的想象力
Is it ebola or leprosy or die-before-lunch syndrome?
是埃博拉病毒麻风病还是死于午饭前综合征
Ebola is a possibility.
埃博拉病毒只是一种可能性
So is sars, anthrax, dengue fever,
也可能是非♥典♥ 炭疽热 登革热
west nile virus, drug-resistant tuberculosis...
西尼罗河病毒 抗药性肺结核
I'm Captain Green, incident commander.
我是格林上尉 事故总指挥
I need to know your level of exposure.
我需要知道你们与病毒的接触状况
Limited physical contact, possible aspiration.
有限的肢体接触 必要的呼吸
Remove your clothing. Place it in these bags.
脱下你们的衣服 放袋子里
Shower with the decontamination soap.
用消毒肥皂洗澡
Change into the tyvek suit.
换上特卫强[一种材料]服
Ohh. I've only worn this Casandra Strickenberg once.
这件卡珊卓·斯缇伯格我只穿过一次
Oh, how awful.
真可惜
Yeah, it's a real tragedy.
真是个悲剧
You need to take a decontamination shower.
你得洗一个消毒澡
Wh--
什么
Where's the stall?
隔间在哪
Well, now is no time to be modest, Jane.
现在可不是装委婉的时候 简
The longer you delay,
拖得越久
the more chance you have of becoming infected.
越有可能被感染
Well, this is awkward.
真尴尬
Sorry. Medical school.
不好意思 因为上医学院
I'm exhausted. It's killing me.
精疲力尽 快累死了
But --
可是
What?!
干嘛
You want your tyvek now?
要穿上特卫强吗
Yeah. I can't wait to wear it.
是啊 我恨不得马上穿上
I would also like about a hundred more of these tiny towels.
我还想要一百多个这种小毛巾
Okay.
好吧
I am officially offended.
我被正式激怒了
This is interesting.
真有意思
Wha--
什么
What? That Alex fell asleep while I was naked?
那位艾利克斯在我全♥裸♥的时候居然一脸困意
He's obviously not into women.
他明显对女人没兴趣
No, I'm talking to an official from the CDC.
我在和一位疾病预防中心的官员聊天
No reports of any hemorrhagic viruses
在马萨诸塞州没有任何
anywhere in Massachusetts.
出血热病毒报告
That's great news.
真是好消息
But there's an outbreak of bacterial meningitis in Boston.
但是在波士顿爆发了一次细菌性脑膜炎
Is that treatable? Yes.
能治好吗 可以
There's a gram stain test coming back soon.
革兰氏染色剂测试结果很快就送过来了
Alex! Are you okay?
艾利克斯 你没事吧
I'm fine, babe.
我没事 宝贝
Oh. So he's not into women?
这也叫对女人没兴趣
Hello? I'm the one that has to supervise him.
拜托 我是不得不监督他的那个
I did a striptease in front of my morgue tech.
我还在我的停尸房♥前面跳过脱衣舞呢
Oh, no worries. He wasn't watching.
别担心 他肯定没看
I didn't know you two were together.
我不知道你们俩是一对
We've been keeping it a secret.
我们一直想保密来着
I hope that's okay.
但愿这没什么问题
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表