Heads up!
注意
Uh, hey, Enzo's here.
恩佐来了
Dan. Ha ha! What up, bro?
丹 最近过的咋样 兄弟
Doing good. You?
不错 你呢
I can't complain. Business is good.
没什么可抱怨的 生意很好
You bring me cupcakes?
给我们送纸杯蛋糕吗
Yeah, I got them all working at the bakery.
是啊 我让蛋糕店的人都在工作
How's Marcus?
马库斯怎么样了
Not good. Has to have surgery.
不太好 要做手术
Same as what happened to you.
和你一样
Damn.
该死
Where's he at?
他在哪儿
You can clean my ride.
先给我洗车
Then let's talk.
然后我们谈谈
Okay.
好的
Oh, my god.
天啊
Call 911!
报♥警♥
Somebody get us a towel!
快拿毛巾
Come on, buddy. Let's keep pressure on it.
撑住 伙计 来按住
Come on, Enzo. Come on, buddy.
撑住 恩佐 撑住
No, seriously, I don't mind working on sundays.
不 我说真的 我不介意在周日工作
Yeah, murderers tend to take a break on the lord's day.
是啊 谋杀犯们周日都休息
What about that mattapan triple homicide?
那马特潘三连环杀人案是咋回事
Well, expect for that, yeah.
这个案子是个例外
Frost, your mom's here. Hey, mom.
弗罗斯特 你妈来了 好啊 妈
How'd you get here so fast?
怎么这么快就到了
We got off to an early start, no traffic on the 95.
我们提前走了 路上也没堵车
Hey. Hey, Robin.
你好 你好 罗宾
What are you doing here?
你怎么也来了
Oh, Cameron's on vacation.
卡梅隆在放假
He was bored, so, never been to Boston.
很无聊 他还从没来过波士顿呢
Hey, Cam. Hey.
你好 小卡 你好
We're gonna ride the duck boat.
我们要去坐鸭子船
Cool, man.
真棒
Hi, Camille.
你好 卡米尔
Jane. How are you? I'm good.
简 最近怎么样 挺好
Thank you. It's been a long time.
谢谢 好久不见了
This is Robin, my mom's roommate, and her son, Cameron.
这是罗宾 我妈的室友 这是她儿子卡梅隆
So nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you. I'm jane. Hi.
很高兴见到你 我是简 你好
Hi. This is my brother frankie.
你好 这是我弟弟弗兰基
Hey, how you doing?
你好啊
How come you don't have a police uniform?
你们怎么没穿警服呢
Actually, detectives don't wear uniforms.
事实上 警探不♥穿♥警服
But I'm just on call today.
但是我今天当班
We're gonna go play some softball.
我们要去打垒球
Wait for us!
等等我们
Are you going bowling?
你们这是要去打保龄球吗
No. We want to play
不是 我们想要打
for boston police department's softball league.
波士顿警局垒球联赛
Heads up! Oop.
注意咯
Yeah.
真好
Good job breaking it in.
准备工作做的不错
Take off the tag.
把商标取下来
Goodbye, playoffs.
季后赛再见了
Uh...shoot.
不妙
The season's almost over,
这个赛季要结束了
So, you know, may-- maybe next year.
所以或许你们明年再来
Bummer. Hold on. Let me make sure I understand.
扫兴 等下 看看我听懂了没
Your science colleagues,
你的科学家同事
Who, for all you know,
你应该知道
could be world-class softball stars,
他们可能是世界级的垒球明星
Aren't welcome at your softball practice?
你却不让他们参加你的训练
no. Uh...well...
不行 那个
Rizzoli.
里佐利
Dr. Isles.
艾尔斯医生
Okay. I'll be right there.
好的 我马上就到
We're not done here.
这事儿还没完
Okay.
好的
Victim is Enzo Womack.
受害者是恩佐·沃马克
The running back from BCU?
BCU橄榄球队的跑卫
The dessertier from end zone cakes?
达阵区蛋糕的甜点师
Did you just say "Dessertier"?
你不会说"甜点师"这仨子字吧
Enzo Womack is a well-known cakemaker.
恩佐·沃马克可是个有名的蛋糕师
He just opened his first D.I.Y. on charles street.
他刚刚在查尔斯街开了一家DIY
D.I.Y.?
DIY是啥
"Decorate it yourself." It's on my bucket list.
自己动手装饰 是我的愿望之一
What happened?
怎么回事
Stabbed twice in the neck.
脖子被刺了两下
He was probably here to support the bcu fundraiser.
他应该是来支持BCU的筹款活动的
Any witnesses?
有目击者吗
Happened in the car wash. Nobody saw anything.
在洗车过程中被杀 没有人看到
We got a hundred people in and out of here.
100多个人在这里晃来晃去
It's a huge intersection. We don't have one witness?
这是个岔路 一个目击者都没有吗
Once you drive in, it's just you, your vehicle,
车开进去以后就没有别人在场了
and automated equipment for six minutes.
自动化的设备 六分钟搞定
Maybe someone was hiding in the van.
或许有人藏在车里面
Do we know where he was coming from?
知道车是打哪儿开来的吗
His bakery, end zone cakes.
他的蛋糕店 达阵区蛋糕
His nickname was "End zone"
他的绰号♥就是达阵
'cause he made so many touchdowns.
因为他有很多次达阵得分
Who removed his body from the van?
谁把他从车上搬下来的
Dan MacKenzie, team trainer.
丹·麦肯齐 球队助教
He and the coach tried to revive him.
他和教练想要救他
MacKenzie and Enzo were friends.
麦肯齐和恩佐是朋友
Yeah, I think they played together.
是 他们一起踢球
Yeah, MacKenzie was a kicker.
是啊 麦肯齐是踢球手
Played together for four seasons.
他们一起打了四个赛季
Team's a mess.
球队现在很乱
So is the crime scene.
犯罪现场也是一样
Found his cellphone.
找到他的手♥机♥
I got a bad feeling this isn't gonna be much help.
我有不好的预感 它应该不会有什么帮助
All right, let's get the van back to the evidence garage.
好 把货车移到罪证车♥库♥
So much for a slow sunday.
悠闲的周末结束了
What if I practiced my swing in that cagey thing?
如果我在那个笼子里练习挥棒会怎么样
It's called a batting cage, Maura.
那叫击球网 莫拉
I'm looking for sergeant detective Korsak.
我找科萨克警司
What is he doing here?
他来这儿干什么
Casey.
凯西
Jane.
简
Hi.
你好
I didn't know you'd be here today.
我不知道你今天会在这里
I work here.
我在这儿工作啊
Hello, Maura.
你好 莫拉
Casey, how are you?
凯西 你好吗
I'm okay.
还行
Uh, I'll -- I'll just meet you downstairs.
我 我等会儿去楼下找你
Okay. Okay.
好的
I'm sorry. That wasn't much of a greeting.
抱歉 刚才的打招呼很糟糕
Let me start again. Okay.
我再来一次
Hello, Jane.
你好 简
Hello. It's good to see you.
你好 见到你真好
I said I'd, uh, be in touch when I was ready.
我说过 我准备好的时候会联♥系♥你
So, I'm guessing you're not ready.
所以我猜你还没准备好
It's complicated. I'm getting closer, though.
很复杂 但是快了
Okay. So -- so, why are you here?
好 那么你来这里做什么
I need to talk to, uh, sergeant Korsak.
我需要找科萨克警司
Elsie! Hey!
艾西
Hello, girl. Hi, Casey.
你好小妞 你好 凯西
Hey, Vince.
你好 文斯
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表