Well, the venus de milo is Aphrodite,
断臂的维纳斯是阿佛洛狄忒
the goddess of love and beauty.
爱与美的女神
It says here the arms broke off
这上面说断臂
and the draping's supposed to make her more sensual and erotic.
和披肩让她看上去更能引起性♥欲♥
So, in our killer's mind,
所以凶手认为
she's some crazy mixed-up symbol of love and eroticism.
她是代表着爱和性的混合体
All right.
是的
Come on in.
进来
Thank you.
谢谢
What a gorgeous space.
太漂亮了
The one thing I hate about my job
我对我的职业很满意
is having to be gone from here.
唯独是离开家这点我不喜欢
You have a private elevator.
你有一个私人电梯
Yeah, sorry we had to take the stairs.
抱歉我们只能走楼梯
I have to get it repaired. Oh, careful.
我会把它修好的 小心
Wouldn't want you falling three stories.
我可不想你从三楼摔下去
So, how old are you today?
今天是你几岁的生日
36.
三十六岁
Yeah, my mom called me this morning to remind me.
今天早上我妈给我打电♥话♥提醒我的
She always calls me first thing and sings me "Happy birthday."
她总是第一个打电♥话♥来给我唱生日歌♥的人
That's very sweet.
太温馨了
Yeah. I couldn't ask for a better mother.
她是最完美的母亲
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Thanks.
谢谢
Jane, good news.
简 好消息
Frederick Stone turned up.
弗雷德里克·斯通出现了
Where?
在哪
Arrested two nights ago in Denver on a D.U.I.
两天前在丹佛市因为醉驾被逮捕了
Still there. Couldn't post bail.
交不出保释金 还关在那儿
So, he's not our killer.
所以他不是凶手
Nope. And Todd Brown isn't our killer.
不是 托德·布朗也不是凶手
Okay.
好的
All of our victims had really young children
所有的受害者都有年幼的孩子
except for Rachel Dugan, A.K.A. Cruella,
除了蕾切尔·杜根 又叫做库伊拉
who's much older than everybody else.
她年纪比其他人都大
What do we know about her kid?
我们能查到她的孩子吗
Think it was a son.
有个儿子
Yeah, right here -- Mark Dugan.
找到了 叫马克·杜根
He'd be 36 now.
三十六岁
What happened to him?
他有什么经历吗
Says he was taken away from her
由于反复被虐待
after repeated episodes of abuse.
被从母亲身边带走
She ever burn him with cigarettes?
她曾经用烟头烫过他吗
Yeah.
是的
On the soles of his feet.
在他脚底上
We need to find him.
我们要找到他
He was made a ward of the state when he was 5.
他从五岁的开始受政♥府♥监护
Keep digging, guys.
继续查下去 伙计们
I'm sorry. I got to take care of something.
抱歉 我要处理些事情
Don't you touch me! Don't you friggin' touch me!
不要碰我 谁他妈的敢碰我
Ohh! I called Maura. She's not answering.
我给莫拉打过电♥话♥了 但没人接
Oh, god. Oh, god! Get it out!
天哪 天哪 出来吧
Okay, Lydia, Lydia, Lydia,
好了 莉迪亚
Let's let the nice paramedics take you to the hospital.
让好心的医护人员送你去医院吧
No!!
不
Geez, this girl's got some pipes.
天哪 孩子有动静了
Okay, okay. I think the baby is coming.
我想孩子要出来了
Listen. Lydia, push.
听着 莉迪亚 用力
No, Lydia, don't push!
不 莉迪亚 不要用力
It's really stuck!
孩子卡住了
Tommy, help!
汤米 救命
Okay, okay. Is that it?
好了 是这吗
Oh, geez!
天哪
Okay, now she wants someone with medical training. Get in there.
她现在需要医护人员了 把她带走
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Away from that!
远离她
Aw, come o-- find anything on Mark Dugan?
你这家伙 有马克·杜根的消息吗
Should we do something?
要帮忙吗
Babies are born every day.
每天都有人生孩子
We got a serial killer on the loose. You turn around.
有个连环杀手还在逍遥法外 转过去
I don't need you passing out.
我可不想你晕过去
What'd you find on Dugan?
有没有找到杜根的信息
You want to talk --
你想听吗
You want to talk about that right now?
你现在就想听吗
What?
什么
She's between contractions. Talk fast.
她上气不接下气了 长话短说
Well, he bounced around from foster home to foster home.
他在多个寄养家庭间来回辗转
Lots of abuse. He ran away at 8
屡受虐待 在八岁的时候逃走了
and found his working-girl, drug-addicted mother.
找到了他毒瘾缠身 出♥卖♥♥♥肉体的母亲
She abused him some more
他的母亲又对他拳脚相向
before she dragged him back to another foster home.
之后就把他送到了另一个寄养家庭
Whoa! Everything okay?
没事吧
Yeah. Fine.
没事 好着呢
Uh, okay.
好吧
One of the senior criminalists was looking for you.
有一位高级督察正在找你
Tox results are back on the third victim.
第三名死者的毒检报告出来了
Do you have them?
你把报告拿回来了吗
Nobody knows me down there.
检验科的人都不认识我
I'll see you upstairs. Okay.
待会楼上见 好吧
Come on. I'll introduce you to everybody.
走吧 我把你介绍给大家认识
Don't you want to know if it's a boy or a girl?
你难道不想知道孩子的性别吗
Why don't you text me when you find out who the father is?
你搞清楚孩子他爸是谁之后再通知我吧
Come on, pop. Let's go.
来吧 老爸 走咯
Go where?
去哪儿
So, I try to make sure that I can be here
当艾尔斯医生做尸检的时候
whenever Dr. Isles does an autopsy.
我都会尽量在她身边
Maura?
莫拉
Hello, detective.
你好呀 警探
I have the results on the additional tox screen.
额外的毒理检验的结果已经出来了
Oh, great. Thanks.
太棒了 谢谢
Uh, this is Detective Cooper.
这位是库柏警探
She just joined homicide.
她刚刚加入凶案组
Where's Dr. Isles?
艾尔斯医生呢
Oh, I-I think she stepped out
她好像是
to have dinner with Mr. Rockmond.
跟洛克蒙德先生吃晚餐去了
Dennis? Hmm.
丹尼斯
You found inderal in the third victim's system?
你在第三名死者的体内发现了心得安
Oh, no.
不会吧
What is it?
怎么了
Inderal was used as a sedative
凶手用心得安作为镇静剂
so the killer could kill our third victim.
从而杀害第三名死者
Dennis Rockmond nearly died of an inderal overdose.
丹尼斯·洛克蒙德差点死于心得安过量
I still don't understand.
我还是不明白
And...he sculpted this hand for Maura.
这只手是他雕刻给莫拉的
Riley, get all units
莱丽 让所有警员
to Dennis Rockmond's address.
赶去丹尼斯·洛克蒙德的住所
Frost, get Korsak! Meet me outside -- now!
弗罗斯特 叫上科萨克 马上去正门
Classic art idealized the human form,
古典艺术把人形理想化了
but artists often didn't understand key aspects,
但是艺术家往往并不理解人体的关键部分
like the layering of intercostal muscles.
像是肋间肌的分层
You do.
但是你了解
I take tremendous pride in everything I do.
我对我做的每件事都感到十分自豪
That's probably why
也许正因为如此
you're such a wonderful public speaker.
你才能成为如此出色的演说家
Come here. Let me show you my work.
来 我给你看看我的作品
Dugan, get your hands off of her!
杜根 放开她
Maura, you okay?
莫拉 你没事吧
What are you doing?
你们这是干什么
Look behind you, Maura.
看看你身后 莫拉
You see that pedestal, Maura?
看到那个底座了吗 莫拉
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表