mixed with vaginal secretions in the victim's tyvek suit.
发现了混有阴♥道♥分泌物的精♥液♥
It appears to be a month old.
应该是一个月前留下的
"In"?
在里面吗
So our victim had sex about a month ago
你是说死者大概一个月前发生了性事
and then wore his disposable tyvek suit again?
然后还穿这件一次性的防化服
Yes.
没错
And they also found vaginal secretions on the spear.
而且枪尖上也发现有阴♥道♥分泌物
Okay, that qualifies as the grossest trace evidence ever.
好吧 这是史上最恶心的微物迹证了
Relax. The secretions were here.
放轻松 分泌物在这里
Probably from transfer.
可能是沾到了
Also about a month old.
差不多一个月之久了
And there was enough cellular material in both to extract DNA.
两个都有足够的微孔材料来提取DNA
We're running it.
我们正在处理
So our killer could be a woman.
所以凶手可能是个女人
Well, since a weapon this sharp
因为这么锋利的武器
doesn't need much force, it's possible.
不需要多大力气 有可能
Korsak is interviewing the victim's wife.
科萨克在询问受害者的妻子
I need one of those swabby things.
我需要一个擦拭工具
W-- stop! I'll get you whatever you're looking for.
住手 我来帮你拿
But I need a more precise description.
可我需要更多精准的描述
I have to figure out what you say all day long.
一天到晚我得绞尽脑汁理解你说的话
You can't figure out "Swabby thing"? Really?
你连"擦拭工具"都听不懂吗 是吗
Mrs. Jensen, this is detective Rizzoli.
扬森夫人 这位是里佐利警探
Very sorry for your loss.
对你丈夫的死表示遗憾
Thank you.
谢谢
Mrs. Jensen was just telling me
扬森夫人刚告诉我
that her husband often disappeared for days at a time.
她丈夫曾经经常消失几天
You have any idea where he was going?
你知道他去哪里了吗
He said he was working on a new ale recipe.
他说他在研究一种新的啤酒配方
But I had my suspicions.
但是我很怀疑
I think he was having an affair.
我觉得他有外遇了
I'm right, aren't I?
我说对了 是吗
We found a woman's DNA on your husband's clothing.
我们在你丈夫衣服上找到了一个女人的DNA
Was he gone for an extended period of time
大约一个月前 他有没有
about a month ago?
消失过一段时间
This has been going on for almost a year.
这种事情持续了将近一年
You understand that we'll need to rule you out
你应该能理解我们需要你的DNA
as a source of that DNA?
来将你排除吧
Yeah, of course.
当然 没问题
Whatever you guys need.
尽你们所需
I found a second phone in my husband's car.
我在我丈夫车里发现了另一部手♥机♥
I believe they're called "Burn" Phones.
应该叫一次性手♥机♥
I wrote the number down.
我记下了号♥码
Maybe that'll help.
也许会有帮助
Thank you.
谢谢
What were you thinking detective Frost.
弗罗斯特警探你在想什么
I wasn't thinking, sir.
我没在想什么 长官
You sure as hell weren't.
你肯定没有
I'm sorry, sir.
对不起 长官
What was that all about?
这是怎么回事
I made hazelnut coffee.
我泡了榛子咖啡
Apparently, he doesn't like hazelnut.
显然 他不喜欢榛子
Oh, boy.
老天
Why is cavanaugh in such a lousy mood?
卡瓦诺夫为什么心情如此不好
'cause he broke up with my mother.
因为他和我妈分手了
You're kidding me.
你在开玩笑吧
You don't look too surprised.
你看起来不那么惊讶啊
Uh... your mother confided in me,
你妈向我倾诉了一切
and asked me not to say anything.
让我什么都别说
Well, good. I'm glad she had you to talk to. She was really hurt.
很高兴她能找你倾诉 她真的很受伤
I think she still likes him.
我觉得她仍然喜欢他
How do you feel about that?
你怎么想的
Like it's time to set a good example for Mrs. Buttinsky
现在是给爱管闲事夫人树立榜样的时候了
and not be detectibuttinsky.
不要成为爱管闲事的警探
Run this number, will you? It's our victim's burn phone.
查下这个号♥码 这是受害人的一次性手♥机♥
Wife seems clean to me.
我觉得妻子是清白的
Me too.
我也觉得
I'm guessing ol' Greg wasn't calling home
我猜格雷格不用这个手♥机♥
on that second phone.
打给家里
Yeah, he was.
是这样
But not the family home.
不给他本来的家打
Our boy had two phones for two addresses.
我们的死者为两个地址设了不同电♥话♥
He was using his secret batphone
他用他的秘密手♥机♥
to call...
打给
a back bay condo he bought a year ago.
他一年前买♥♥的后湾公♥寓♥
I'm thinking not only was he cheating on his wife,
我觉得他不仅背着妻子偷♥情♥
he had a little love nest.
还有了小爱巢
Let's go toss it.
咱们去查查
Boston police! Open the door!
波士顿警♥察♥ 开门
Clear.
安全
I think all that yelling is just this game.
我觉得所有的喊叫声都是游里的戏
Clear.
安全
Olaf the boneless.
无骨奥拉夫
That's the same name
和扎死他的矛尖
that was on the spear tip that killed him.
上写的名字一样
Must be Jensen's user name.
一定是扬森的用户名
Man. He liked playing.
他喜欢玩游戏
He's logged 2,738 hours.
他至今在线2738个小时
He has some high-level weapons, too --
他也有一些高级武器
Porgeir's ax, thor's hammer.
波杰尔斧 托尔锤
And a saga shield?
和一个萨迦盾
Damn!
我靠
You seem to know a lot about this, Frost.
你懂得真多啊 弗罗斯特
I've dabbled in M.M.O.R.P.G.
我玩过多人在线网络对战游戏
Have you?
你玩过
Massive multiplayer online role-playing games.
很多人一起在线玩角色扮演游戏
This one's called "Vikings of the realm."
这个游戏叫维京王国
Why would you waste 2,700 hours playing a computer game?
你为什么会浪费2700个小时玩电脑游戏
Points.
为了荣耀
Points for what?
什么荣耀
To win!
赢
Win what?!
赢什么
Okay, so...Greg Jensen
好吧 那么 格雷格·扬森
ran a successful microbrewing company,
经营一家成功的现酿啤酒厂
but he pretended to be "Olaf the boneless" most of the time.
但他大部分时间在扮演无骨奥拉夫
Look at this --
看看这个
Snail mail, addressed to the victim at a P.O. Box, sent within the last month.
上个月寄到受害者信箱的信
No return address. Can't read it.
没有回信地址 不认识
Looks like it's written in rune.
看来像符文写的
Hey, look at this.
看这个
"Your whore is next."
下一个就是你的妓♥女♥
I'm thinking our killer isn't done.
凶手可能还没有停手
I'm just saying it's more cost-effective
如果我们要了同一个口味
to get a quart of frozen yogurt if we're sharing the same flavors.
那要一夸脱冻酸奶更合算
I like my own, okay?
我喜欢我自己的
Well, why don't you like it swirled?
你为什么不喜欢搅拌呢
It's still mocha and mint.
还是摩卡和薄荷味
No. When you swirl it, it becomes one flavor.
不 一搅拌就成一种味道了
Coffee toothpaste.
咖啡牙膏味
Don't get your pepperoni grease on my half.
别把你的香肠油滴到我这半
Okay, get your mushroom off my half.
好吧 把你的香菇从我这半拿走
Did you talk to your mother?
你和你妈聊过吗
Lieutenant Cavanaugh looked miserable when we left.
我们离开的时候卡瓦诺夫中尉很痛苦
Well, maybe because we have an unsolved homicide
也许是因为我们有一个凶手躲在
with a killer hiding in a video game.
游戏里的凶杀案还没破
Who's that?
是谁
He did not! A lavender vw bug?
不是吧 一个淡紫色大众汽车窃听器
God's honest truth -- lavender, for a guy who's...
我对天发誓 淡紫色 一个人
You feel me?
你能感受到我吗
Who's gonna feel you, detective Gibson?
谁要感受你 吉布森警探
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表