No, Paddy wouldn't have shot me.
没有 帕迪不会向我开枪的
We can't help who we love.
关心则乱
I don't love Paddy Doyle.
我对帕迪·多伊尔并无感情
He's done terrible things.
他做了坏事
It's just when Jane pulled that trigger,
只是当简扣动扳机
you know, I never really see how they end up
你懂的 我从没看见过死者出现在
on my autopsy table.
我解剖台上的过程
And he kept trying to tell me something.
他一直试图告诉我点什么
"Hope" -- he kept saying "Hope."
希望 他一直说希望
I wonder if that was her name.
我不知道那是否就是她的名字
You mean your biological mother's name?
你是说你生母的名字
Dr. Isles, I'm sorry to have to ask you this,
艾尔斯医生 很抱歉我不得不问你
but you didn't fill out the DNR.
可是你没有填不抢救这项
"Do not resuscitate."
放弃抢救
I have no idea what he would have wanted.
我不知道他想要什么
I don't --
我不
Well, just think about it for a minute.
好好想想
Oh, Maura. Maura. Please don't.
莫拉 莫拉 请别过来
My mother's very reserved. I'm not very good at it, either.
我妈不擅长和人亲近 我也是
Jane always used to squirm off my lap.
简小时候坐在我膝盖上总是很难受
You two have that in common.
这点你们俩一样
You should go home. I'll be fine.
你该回家了 我会没事的
No, I-I'm gonna stay here.
不 我要待在这
No, I'm used to being alone.
不 我习惯了一个人
Please. I'll be okay.
拜托 我会没事的
Cavanaugh says Connors just left headquarters.
卡瓦诺夫说康纳斯刚离开总部
Get to the hospital before he does.
必须在他之前赶到医院
We have a double homicide to solve.
我们有个双尸命案要解决
If we don't get out in front of this,
如果我们没能赶在他之前
we're not gonna be investigating any homicides.
我们就不用调查什么命案了
You said it was a good shooting.
你说过射得好
And now it's a witch hunt.
现在变成政♥治♥迫♥害♥了
I.A.D. thinks we're dirty cops.
内务部觉得我们是黑警
But we're not.
可我们不是
We bent a few rules, Jane.
我们扭曲了一些规则 简
To outsiders, we look dirty.
在外人看来 我们是很黑
Go. Now.
去吧 立刻
Maura!
莫拉
Don't say anything. Just listen.
什么也别说 听着
Jane, I'm sorry, too.
简 我也很抱歉
We don't have much time.
我们没有多少时间
The head of internal affairs is on his way up here
内务部的头儿正在来这里的路上
to get a statement from you about the shootings.
他来获取你关于这次枪击的证词
That's it?
就这些
That's it? That's all you have to say?
就这些吗 你要说的就这些
Not "I'm sorry that your father is dying"?
而不是 对你父亲正在垂死挣扎感到遗憾
Oh, he's your father now?
他现在是你♥爸♥了
What, am I sorry that a man who's wanted for 15 murders
那我会为一个十五宗谋杀案的通缉犯没有
didn't shoot me or Frost? No. I'm not.
射杀我或弗罗斯特感到遗憾吗 我不
Then why are you here? To warn you.
那你在这儿干什么 警告你
Maura, if our friendship ever meant anything to you,
莫拉 如果我们的友谊曾经对你有过一点意义
will you please think before you answer the questions
请你在回答他们的问题
you're about to be. Detective Rizzoli!
之前 里佐利警探
...asked.
三思
They're doing an investigation.
他们在做调查
They're building a case. They think we're dirty.
准备立案 他们觉得我们是黑警
Your contempt for the rules borders on criminal.
你这是在打擦边球
You are talking to a witness!
你在和一位目击者交谈
She was just asking about my father.
她刚才在询问我父亲
You were ordered not to talk to each other
我命令你们在调查结束前
until our investigation is concluded.
不许交谈
I know this isn't a good time,
我知道现在时机不太好
but I do have some questions.
可我确实有几个问题
And you immediately informed detective Rizzoli
当帕迪·多伊尔一露面
that Paddy Doyle had resurfaced.
你立刻通知了里佐利警探
Yes, but --
是的 但是
Did detective Rizzoli act on this information?
里佐利警探对此作出反应了吗
She Excuse me.
她 打扰了
He's coming out of sedation. You can see him now.
他已经苏醒了 你现在可以去看他了
Thank you.
谢谢
Look, I know this is uncomfortable for you,
我知道你不好受
and I'm sorry for that.
我很抱歉
But this man is an organized-crime figure.
但这个人是犯罪组织头目
Well, he's not going anywhere right now.
他现在哪儿也去不了
Do you want to help your friend?
你想帮你朋友吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
We know that Paddy kept a book. Did he ever mention it?
我们知道帕迪有本小册子 他提过吗
A book? No.
一本小册子 没有
You understand this book is critical.
你知道这本小册子至关重要
I saw "The godfather."
我看过《教父》
I'm guessing it's got names of everyone
我猜上面是与帕迪
who's ever paid off Paddy or been paid.
交易过的人员名单
We suspect it has the names of dirty cops.
我们怀疑上面有黑警的名单
Jane isn't dirty!
简不是黑警
The only way we're gonna clear the good cops
为清白的警♥察♥洗脱罪名的唯一方法
is to find the dirty ones.
就是找到那些黑警
Book.
小册子
Book will keep you safe.
小册子会保证你的安全
Is Jane's friendship with me hurting her?
是简和我的友谊害了她吗
Because if it is, blame me, not her.
因为如果是 责怪我吧 别责怪她
Don't you touch her!
别碰她
It's okay, buddy. It's okay.
没问题 兄弟 没问题
Don't. Your sutures.
别动 你的伤口
Please, lie back down. It's okay, buddy. Calm down. Calm down.
拜托你躺好 没事的 冷静 冷静
Lie back down. I am fine, okay?
躺回去 我没事
I want I.A.D. people on the door 24/7
我要内务部的人全天看守病房♥
until he's in lock-up, and I want that book.
直到他被关起来 还有我要那本小册子
Maura.
莫拉
Is Maura here?
莫拉在吗
No. Why are we whispering?
不在 我们为什么要低声说话
Do you remember when you thought you and Becky Zisti
你还记得你以为你和贝姬·泽斯蒂
were never gonna be friends again?
再也不能做朋友的时候吗
I didn't shoot Becky Zisti's father, ma.
我没有对贝姬·泽斯蒂的爸爸开枪 妈
You want some tea? It's from the Sichuan province.
想来点茶吗 四川的
It gets its flavor from pandas.
它的味道来自于熊猫
How does it get its flavor from pandas?
它的味道是怎么来自熊猫的
Maura says that the pandas fertilize the tea plants.
莫拉说熊猫为茶树施了肥
That means they grow it in panda poop, ma.
意思是他们用熊猫便便种茶树 妈
Y-you want me to fix you something?
需要我给你做点东西吗
What do you feel like eating?
想吃什么
People.
人
Come on. It's okay.
拜托 没事的
No, no. I don't want a hug.
不 不 我不想要拥抱
Well, at least you're not Wally -- poor fella.
至少你不是小沃 可怜的小伙子
He should have just had my lasagna at the caf?
他本应该在餐厅吃我的千层面
So much safer.
安全多了
Did you really just say, "At least you're not Wally"?
你刚才是说 至少你不是小沃吗
Oprah says if you think of three good things
欧普拉说如果你想三件一天内
that happened to you during the day,
发生在你身上的好事
you'll perk right up.
你就会振作起来
Well, I'm not Wally, you stopped hugging me,
我不是小沃 别抱我
and I don't wear a size 11 shoe.
我没穿十一号♥的鞋
Gee, I feel so perky!
天啊 真振奋
People can't help the size of their feet.
人们改变不了自己脚的大小
This is cheery.
真鼓舞人心
Isn't it atmospheric?
是不是很有气氛
Okay, you've been living here way too long.
你在这住太久了
I like it!
我喜欢这画啊
One of Constance's students drew it.
康斯坦丝的学生画的
It's awful.
糟透了
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表