身上也没有带气球
I hope it's enough to recover a partial print.
希望这个足以让我们提取部分指纹
A single bullet penetrated the left ventricle.
一颗子弹穿透了左心室
That size hole says
弹孔尺寸表明
it's in the 0.38-caliber family.
是0.38口径的子弹
Oh, bullets have families in Texas,
子弹在德克萨斯有亲戚嘛
do they?
是不
It was obviously a .45.
这明显是0.45口径的
Female victim also died from a .45.
女性被害者也会因0.45口径的子弹而死
I'm thinking
看来我们这儿
we got a different horse galloping here.
有一匹与众不同的马正飞驰而过
Oh, really? A Morab?
真的吗 一匹摩拉布[马的一个品种]
A mustang?
还是美洲野马呢
Well, you're saying the bullet that made that hole
你说的造成弹孔的那枚子弹
is a draft horse,
就好比是一匹大马
and I'm saying it's more like a Shetland pony.
我说这更像是施特兰德矮种马
This is waste of time.
这真是浪费时间
I'm sorry?
你说什么
It's classic murder-suicide.
这就是典型的自杀式谋杀
But both victims died instantly,
但两个被害人是即刻死亡
and the gun wasn't recovered.
枪也没有找到
It's so obvious. Kindergartner would know.
这很明显 幼儿园小孩都懂
Husband shoots wife,
丈夫杀了妻子
then shoots his chest,
又朝自己胸口来了一枪
just has enough time to toss the gun out in the window.
有足够的时间把枪扔出窗外
It's like chicken whose head cut off.
这就好比被切掉头的鸡一样
Dr. Popov, human beings don't move
波波夫医生 人不一样
once the cerebral cortex has been s--
一旦大脑皮层被...
I think you're wasting your breath.
我觉得你是在浪费口舌
This guy don't know his butt from a hole in the ground.
这家伙脑子都不清醒
I'd like to take this opportunity
我想利用这个机会
to unveil the most significant new development
向各位展示一下法医学领域里
in the forensic world.
最重大的新进展
The particle-vac!
粒子吸尘器
Dr. Pike, please turn that thing off.
派克医生 请把那东西关了
Capable of fully adjustable suction
能够将吸力调整到
up to 50 kilopascals.
50千帕
Step aside, please.
请站到一边去
Please turn that off!
请关掉它
We are here to advance each other's knowledge
我们来这是为了增进大家
of gunshot wounds!
对枪伤的认识
Whoa! Now look what you've done!
看看你都干了些什么
I'm gonna have to bill you for that.
我要你赔我
Crime lab is working on that piece of latex.
罪案化验室正在对那个橡胶碎片化验
Maybe we'll get lucky, get a partial print.
走运的话还能提取部分指纹
Dr. Eve had a huge web presence.
伊芙医生有个蛮大的网站
She just released her newest book.
她刚刚出版了一本新书
"No Need to Breed."
"没必要生孩子"
Here she is promoting the book.
这是她的推销视频
You can choose not to be a mother.
你可以选择不做母亲
You do not have to breed.
你没必要生小孩
Judge Allen denied our request
艾伦法官否决了我们查看
for patient files and phone records.
病人资料和电♥话♥记录的请求
He won't even allow us to get a list of names.
他甚至都不准我们得到病人名单
Now what are we gonna do?
我们现在该怎么办
We'll go see Allen in his chambers.
我们去他办公室找他
Okay.
好吧
Dr. Eve had a book signing at the Literate Mind Bookstore
伊芙医生被谋杀前几个小时
a few hours before she was murdered.
在文化心灵书店进行了签售
That's interesting. So is this.
有点意思 这个消息也是
Dr. Eve had a lot of haters.
伊芙医生有一群敌人
Here's a blogger with a big following --
有一个粉丝很多的博主
Valerie Miller.
瓦莱丽·米勒
"Waak" --
博客名称叫"Waak"
"Wives are about kids."
"妻子就该带孩子"的缩写
Looks like she's aiming a rifle at our victim.
她正端着来♥福♥枪♥指着被害人
"This fiend hates your child"?
"这个魔鬼痛恨你的孩子"
This from a mother of nine?
这是从有九个小孩的妈妈嘴里说出来的吗
She's sure plugged in to social media
作为一名在家教育孩子们的母亲
for someone who homeschools all those kids.
她在社交媒体上很是活跃
Check out her timeline.
你们看她的时间表
Translation, please?
能解释一下吗
Oh, she leads such a fascinating life,
她过着很好的生活
she wants everyone to know what she's doing at all times.
希望大家知道她整天都在干嘛
Where was "Mrs. Waak" yesterday?
"妻子就该带孩子"太太昨天在哪
The Literate Mind Bookstore,
就在文化心灵书店里
where Dr. Eve had the book signing.
伊芙医生签名售书的地方
Where was she last night?
她昨晚在哪
Don't know. She stopped checking in.
不知道 她没有登录网站
Well, I don't think "Mrs. Waak"
我觉得"妻子就该带孩子"太太
was getting a signed copy of "No need to Breed."
可不是《没必要生孩子》的书迷
Don't you feel a little funny driving us?
你不觉得这一路开来很搞笑吗
why would I feel funny?
有什么搞笑的
It's the nicest car I ever had.
这是我拥有过的最漂亮的车了
Come on.
快点
Let's get these groceries inside,
把这些杂货都拿到里面去
and I'll take you for a spin.
然后我再带你去兜风
Oh, I-I can't right now.
我这会儿走不开
They just gave it to you?
他们就这么把车给了你吗
I have to do a little promotion.
我需要做点宣传
It's voice-activated.
这是声控的
Can'o Espress'o added the loudspeaker.
卡诺特浓咖啡给安了这个大喇叭
Can you hear me?
能听到我说话吗
Uh, yeah, ma.
可以 妈
Come see!
过来看啊
It has voice-activated Bing search capabilities.
它上面有声控的必应搜索
Cool!
真棒
Frankie, you look so handsome in your uniform.
弗兰基 你穿制♥服♥简直帅呆了
Oh, my god. Ma, stop!
天呐 妈 别说了
Why? Am I embarrassing you --
为啥 我让你尴尬了吗
Oh, my god! Somebody hit my car!
天呐 有人撞我车了
My brand-new car!
我崭新的车啊
What the...
搞什么.
Well, I didn't hit it very hard, did I?
没有撞的很厉害吧
Oh, yeah, good. It's just a little dent.
太好了 只是撞凹了一点
A little dent? It's a brand-new car!
什么叫凹了一点 这可是辆新车
Ma, take the headset off.
妈 把耳机取下来
Uh, I-I...
呃 我 我
Shoot! I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'll get it fixed. Oh, you bet you will!
我会出钱把它修好的 这不是废话嘛
Don't you look where you're driving?!
你开车不看路吗
Can I just give you cash?
我能给你现金吗
I mean, is, um, $30 enough?
你看 三十块钱够吗
Are you kidding me?!
你开什么玩笑
Frankie, tell me she's kidding me.
弗兰基 告诉我她是在开玩笑
Let -- let me help you with that.
我帮你捡
Ma! What?
妈 干嘛
Come on.
你看
U-um, how pregnant are you?
你有几个月身孕了
Seven months.
七个月
All right, all right. Don't cry.
好吧 好吧 别哭了
We-- we'll call your husband.
我们 我们会给你老公打电♥话♥
Fiance--ex.
未婚夫 前任的
He dumped me.
他把我甩了
I'm sorry to hear that.
太遗憾了
Uh, here.
给你
That's a lot of unpaid parking tickets.
挺多未付的停车罚单啊
Thank you.
谢谢
That's why I'm here.
我就是为这事来的
You're gonna boot my car
如果我不申请罚单分期付款
if I don't sign up for a payment plan.
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表