12,314. Okay.
12314 行了
Time to say goodbye to your 12,000 little friends.
跟你的12000粉丝说再见吧
We have to help her. She's so angry.
我们必须帮她 她脾气太大了
I have a very good idea.
我有个好主意
Uh, no, no. Whatever it is you're thinking of doing, don't.
千万别 不管是什么主意 都别做
It is none of our business.
不关我们的事
Shut my mother's blog down now.
现在就把我妈的博客关掉
You sure?
你确定吗
I never built a blog that had this kind of traffic.
我还没建过访问量这么大的博客呢
Do it or you'll be directing traffic.
快关掉 不然你就要去指挥交通了
All right, everything is significant to a serial killer.
听着 对连环杀手来说一切都有意义
He is not randomly targeting
他不会随机选择目标
and randomly dropping his victims at those bus stops.
也不会随意把尸体抛在公车站
Yeah, but we checked everything.
没错 可我们什么都查过了
If there was a body dropped at any of those bus stops
过去20年 要是有人在公车站抛尸
in the last 20 years, we'd know about it.
我们肯定能查到
Korsak, we checked
科萨克 我们查过
for body drops near Egleston Square. Yeah.
埃格斯顿广场附近的抛尸案 对
But we didn't check incident reports.
可我们没查事故报告
You got something?
有发现吗
Maybe -- 20 years ago, a woman disappeared
也许 20年前 有一个女的在
from a store near Egleston Square.
埃格斯顿广场附近的小店里失踪了
"Libby McMurphy was reported missing
莉比·麦克墨菲的母亲玛丽恩·蒂贝茨称
"from her store, Libby's doll house and tea room,
莉比在1992年8月22日
on August 22, 1992, by her mother, Marion Tibbets."
从她的玩偶茶室失踪了
Libby McMurphy.
莉比·麦克墨菲
Libby, I can forgive anything.
莉比 我会原谅你的
Please come home for me...for Jonathan.
为了我和乔纳森 求你回家
Whatever you've done...
不管你做了什么
That's a hell of a memory you got there, Korsak.
你什么记性啊 科萨克
Isn't that your friend, Artie, the transit cop?
那不是你的朋友 交♥警♥亚迪吗
Yeah, Artie McMurphy. His wife was named Libby.
没错 亚迪·麦克墨菲 他妻子是叫莉比
Well, son was 5 when she disappeared.
失踪的时候她儿子5岁
He'd be 25 now.
现在该有25岁了
Frost, can you run the kid,
弗罗斯特 能查一下那个孩子吗
Johathan McMurphy?
乔纳森·麦克墨菲
Already running him.
已经在查了
Uh, no criminal, no DMV.
没有犯罪记录 没有车辆登记
Oh, wait. Here's something.
等等 有发现
Tewksbury State Hospital.
图克斯伯里州立医院
Mental hospital. Poor kid.
精神病院 可怜的孩子
Come home. He's been there eight years.
回家吧 他入院已经八年了
Maybe what happened to our two victims
也许他母亲也像我们两个死者一样
also happened to his mother.
经历了同样的遭遇
We'd like to talk to you about your daughter.
我们想和你谈谈你女儿的事
Why weren't you interested in what I had to say 20 years ago?
为什么20年前你们不感兴趣
I see you brought some photos.
我看见你带照片来了
Is that Libby and Jonathan?
是莉比和乔纳森吗
Yes, that's Libby and Jonathan at her store,
对 他们在她的店里
Libby's doll house and tea room.
莉比的玩偶茶室
Jonathan loved it there.
乔纳森很喜欢那儿
Is that -- what do you call them?
那是 你们叫什么来着
A scrunchie, yeah.
发束 没错
Libby gave them out as party favors.
莉比把它们当派对纪念品送的
Those were happy days.
那是些快乐的日子
Mrs. Tibbets, we've asked you here --
蒂贝茨夫人 我们以前问过你
My Libby didn't run off.
我的莉比不会离家出走的
Not that I'd blame her, the way Artie treated her.
亚迪那样对她 就算她跑了我也不怪他
Artie was abusive?
亚迪虐待她吗
He was nice as pie at first.
起初他非常会讨好人
But then after they were married,
可等他们结婚以后
she started wearing long-sleeve shirts to the shop
她开始穿长袖衬衫去店里
to hide the bruises.
为了掩盖伤痕
Made excuses for how clumsy she was.
还说是自己笨手笨脚
My daughter never would have left Jonathan behind
我女儿不可能把乔纳森留下
with that monster.
和这个魔鬼在一起的
I kept the shop going until he took Jonathan,
我一直把店开着 直到他带走乔纳森
and he locked him up in that horrible place.
他却把他关在那个可怕的地方
These are love letters my daughter sent to Artie.
这些是我女儿写给亚迪的情书
I saved them.
我把它们保留了下来
Libby kissed the envelopes.
莉比在信封上留下了唇印
I thought you might want her DNA.
我想你们可能需要她的DNA
I watch a lot of crime shows.
我看了很多罪案剧
Thank you, Mrs. Tibbets.
谢谢 蒂贝茨夫人
12 excessive-force complaints
12起过度使用暴♥力♥的投诉
all involving you using a nightstick.
都和你使用警棍有关
Liked to use it at home, too, didn't you?
在家也喜欢用 是不是
You're pissing in the wind, Korsak.
你这是浪费时间 科萨克
You got no weapon, no motive, no DNA.
你们没凶器 没动机 没DNA
We've got a bloody piece of white-ash wood
我们找到了一片有血迹的白蜡木
that I'll bet came from your nightstick.
我敢打赌是你警棍上的
You're a betting man, right, Artie?
你是个赌棍 是吧 亚迪
Would you like to also bet
你想不想打赌
that blood came from your missing wife?
那些血迹来自你失踪的妻子
Well, if you got that on me,
你们要有确切证据
I'd be in cuffs instead of listening to your bullshit.
我就戴上手铐 而不是听你们废话了
You gonna arrest me?
要抓人吗
That's what I thought.
就知道是这样
Don't hover. DNA processing takes time.
别在这儿转悠 DNA检验没那么快
Well, we don't have time.
可我们没时间了
Faster, Maura. I need something.
快点 莫拉 给我点有用的
You're breathing on me.
别对我呼气
I don't believe this.
难以置信
If that is a text
如果是从阿卡普尔科的假日俱乐部
from a vacation club in Acapulco, don't respond.
发来的短♥信♥ 别回
It might be a scam.
可能是诈骗
Does this look like a scam?
你看这像诈骗吗
It's from Casey.
是凯西发来的
He says he wants to meet for drinks tonight at the Dirty Robber.
他说今晚想一起去肮脏盗吧喝酒
The comparison test results for the two victims' lipsticks
两位死者的唇膏和信封上唇膏的
and the lipstick on that envelope.
比对测试结果
Thank you.
谢谢
Jane, I might have something.
简 有发现了
Libby McMurphy used the same brand of lipstick
莉比·麦克墨菲和两个死者用的是
as our two victims.
同品牌的唇膏
I think we just tied Artie to all three murders.
看来我们能把亚迪和三起谋杀都对上了
Come on. I need you.
快走 我需要你
I think I know who that 20-year-old blood belongs to.
我知道那20年历史的血迹是谁的了
Nothing?
什么都没有吗
Did you find Artie McMurphy?
找到亚迪·麦克墨菲没有
No, his sergeant said he called in sick.
没 他的上司说他请病假了
No sign of his car or him.
没有他或他的车的踪迹
Barney Miller could have found something.
巴尼·米勒在就能发现些什么了
Yeah, frost?
弗罗斯特
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Another young woman got on a bus today.
又一个年轻的女孩子今天上了公车之后
She didn't make it home.
到现在还没回家
God. What can we do?
天啊 那我们该怎么办
Artie's been a cop for a long time.
亚迪当警♥察♥很多年了
He knows we're looking for him.
他知道我们在找他
He needs a safe place for his kill.
他需要一个安全的地方来继续杀人
Yeah, but we've torn this house apart.
但是我们已经把这个房♥子翻得底朝天了
Wait a minute.
等一下
He left his last victim in Egleston Square.
他把上一个死者丢在了埃格斯顿广场
His wife's shop was in Egleston Square.
他老婆旧时的店也在埃格斯顿广场
A lot of those old storefronts
那些旧店面有很多
have been vacant for a long time.
都已经空置很久了
What better place to make your own doll, right?
那种地方就是打造玩偶的最佳地点 对吧
Come on.
走吧
Will you tell?!
你会说出去吗
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表