And if I don't?
要不然呢
Well, then you can say buh-bye to all your fancy clubs
那你就跟那些高级俱乐部说再见吧
and say hello to Framingham State Prison.
迎接你的是弗雷明汉州立监狱
Before we do anything, may I have one of your hairs,
在此之前 我能先拔你一根头发吗
with the root ball attached, please?
要有毛囊连着 行吗
What? Ew.
什么 真恶心
The hair we found on the victim does not belong to Georgette.
死者身上找到的头发不是乔琪特的
Okay, so we go forward with plan "A."
好吧 那我们进行"A"计划
Another undercover operation, Rizzoli?
又有卧底行动吗 里佐利
Uh, we're just collecting hair samples.
我们只是采集些头发样本
Frost and Korsak will be there.
弗罗斯特和科萨克会去
I should be there, too. No, no, that's okay.
我也应该去 不行 不用你去
Uh, with, uh, my comparison microscope.
我能把我的对比显微镜带去
No, I don't think so.
不行 我不同意
Dr. Isles is right.
艾尔斯医生说得对
She can go look at all the samples and log them in.
她可以去检查所有的样本 登记在册
Preserve chain of custody.
保护证据保管链
Okay, sure.
是啊 当然了
Yes!
太棒了
What is your problem?
你怎么回事
Oh. What are we going to wear?
我们要穿什么
I have never been a high-class hooker before.
我从没当过高级妓♥女♥
What?
怎么了
I hate this outfit.
我恨这套衣服
Stop complaining about the outfits, already.
你别再抱怨服装了
Why couldn't we dress up like call girls?
我们为什么不能装扮成应♥召♥女郎
They look so cute.
她们看上去好可爱
They have to take their outfits off, Maura.
她们的衣服是用来脱的 莫拉
Let's find a place for your science kit.
先找个地方放你的科学工具包
Oh. Check out the legs on that one.
好好欣赏那条美♥腿♥
That is the hottest part of a woman.
那是女人最性感的地方
But I also like that little "S" curve along the hip.
不过我也喜欢臀部的小S型曲线
You know, like, when they -- when they -- when they --
就像 当她们 当她们 当她们
When they lean back like that and you just...
当她们这样后仰 你只需
You guys know we can hear you, right?
你们知道我们能听到的 对吧
Sorry. My bad.
抱歉 我的错
One down. 17 to go.
搞定一个 还有十七个
That's the coach from Campbell high.
那是坎贝尔高中的教练
What the heck is he doing there?
他在那儿搞什么鬼
Hitting on Georgette, it looks like.
看上去像在勾搭乔琪特
His wife, Lori, is gorgeous.
他老婆罗莉是个大美人
Bill Maher says, "Show me a beautiful woman,
比尔·马赫说过 "无论多美丽的女人
I'll show you a husband who's sick of sleeping with her."
她们的老公都会欲求不满"
How did he get the money to hang out here?
他哪儿来的钱到这里玩
Wow. How you get in?
你怎么进来的
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You're like, not even a -- a indium.
你甚至不是一只 一只铟
"An" indium. And, no, I am not.
是一"位"铟 我的确不是
So, what are you -- like, tin or something?
那你是什么 锡还是别的
We're, like, aluminum foil.
我们是 铝箔
Don't get all upset about it. It's not my fault.
别生气 又不是我的错
Everyone here is a perv.
这里的人都是变♥态♥
This cuticle thickness is close.
这个角质层厚度比较接近
Aw. But the pigment granules don't match.
可是色素粒不匹配
Okay, last ones.
好吧 最后一批
I'm gonna go track them down in the leather room.
我要去皮革房♥找他们
Leather certainly bears further study.
皮革绝对值得深入研究
It's a historical fetish.
这是恋史癖
Think about it -- corsets, dog collars --
仔细想想 束身衣 狗项圈
...whips, belts...
鞭子 皮带
Is that Georgette?
那是乔琪特吗
Particles of type "N" mortar from the pool coping
泳池壁上的N型砂浆颗粒
are embedded in the wound.
嵌入了伤口
She hit the side
她撞到了池边
and lost consciousness in the pool.
之后在泳池里失去意识
So, she was pushed in? Yes.
所以 她是被推进去的 是的
I'm ruling it a homicide.
我认定是谋杀
And take a look... at this.
然后来看看 这个
Cubic zirconia?
立方体氧化锆
Hardly. Four carats, light yellow.
不 四克拉 浅黄色
It looks like "Fl/IF."
看上去像 FI/IF[最高的钻石净度]
Oh, no, that's a blemish.
不对 找到瑕疵了
What kind of hooker gets paid in carats?
哪种妓♥女♥会得到钻石为报酬
The girlfriend kind.
女朋友那种
So, Georgette must have hung up her mask?
乔琪特一定戴着面具
Yeah. And no match on any
是的 而且在我们的
of the blond hairs from any of our call girls.
金发应♥召♥女郎里没有找到匹配的
Thank you.
谢谢
These are the results
这些是尼尔外套上
on the jellylike substance on Neal's cloak.
果冻状物质的检验结果
It's calcium acetate.
是醋酸钙
Otherwise known as?
换个词说
Canned butane gel.
罐装丁烷凝胶
It's used in food service to keep food warm.
它被用于餐饮行业来给食物保温
The caterers.
是宴会服务生
That's we couldn't match the hair to a call girl.
我们没法将应♥召♥女郎和那根头发匹配上
It's got to be from a caterer waiter.
因为头发是属于宴会服务生的
There's a print here.
这儿有个指纹
Could be the victim's.
可能是受害人的
I think a second person tried this ring on.
我觉得有另一个人戴过这枚戒指
It's a different print.
是个不同的指纹
So, as a financial chair,
所以 作为一位金融主席
I want to assure you your investments are healthy.
我希望能确保你们的投资是良性的
I recommend that we stay the course with Murray & Bowman.
我建议我们坚持与穆雷&鲍曼合作
We recommend you get a new financial chair.
我们建议你们选出一位新的金融主席
Excuse me? You're under arrest for embezzling
什么 你因为盗用
your fellow teachers' pension money.
教师的养老金而被捕
What? What did you do, Doug?
什么 你做了什么 道格
Spent a bunch of money on this diamond ring.
花了一大笔钱买♥♥这枚钻戒
Mm. Lucky you, mrs. Gatz.
你真幸运 盖兹夫人
Oh, wait. That was for Georgette, wasn't it?
等下 那是给乔琪特的 不是吗
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
We found your prints on the ring.
我们在戒指上发现了你的指纹
We found Georgette's, too.
也发现了乔琪特的
You tried it on before you killed her.
你在杀她之前试戴了一下
Oh, god. We're thinking there was some pillow talk.
天啊 我们在想应该有些枕边细语
You told Lori about Neal's heart condition,
你把尼尔有心脏病的事告诉了罗莉
His trouble getting it up without an injection.
如果不及时注射就有麻烦了
Handy that you're a nurse, Lori.
身为护士的你应该是得心应手 罗莉
Pretty, too.
也很漂亮
You snuck in with the catering,
你在宴会的时候偷偷进去
and then you injected potassium chloride
然后将氯化钾注射到
into the man who ruined your life.
这个毁了你人生的男人体内
Did you know Doug was having an affair?
你当时知道道格出轨了吗
Or did you figure it out after you killed Neal?
还是在你杀了尼尔之后才发现
This is insane.
这太疯狂了
Yeah, that's what we thought
是啊 当我们在监控录像上
when we saw you push Georgette into the pool
看到你把乔琪特推进泳池的时候
on this surveillance tape.
也是这么觉得
This is your fault.
这都是你的错
We don't have a surveillance tape.
我们没有监控录像
She doesn't know that.
她不知道这个
You couldn't let go of your high-school buddies.
你放不下你的高中好友
We were happy.
我们曾经很幸福
But you let Neal drag you in,
可是你被尼尔拖进去了
show you this life you thought you were missing.
他向你展示了你觉得缺失的生活
You fell in love with a whore.
你还爱上了个妓♥女♥
Let's go, Lori.
走吧 罗莉
Hands behind your back.
把手背过去
Cailin. Hi.
凯琳 你好
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表