Were you two involved?
你们谈过恋爱吗
In college.
大学有过
We haven't slept together in years.
我们好几年都没有睡过了
And where were you this morning?
你今天早上在哪里
Delivering a wedding cake.
送结婚蛋糕去了
We'll need to verify that.
我们要去证实
Whatever.
随便你们
I'm not about to kill my boss.
我不会谋杀老板的
We'd like to talk to Laura Stephens.
我们要找劳拉·史蒂芬斯谈谈
Everybody here was his friend.
这里所有人都是他朋友
We're working on a cake for his memorial service now.
我们现在在为他的追悼会做蛋糕
They're making the Boston Cambridge University
他们在做一个波士顿剑桥大学
Football stadium.
橄榄球场
Oh, look! It's a little Enzo.
看 这是小恩佐
And this is a representation of heaven.
这个是想表现天堂
And I think that golden ladder
我觉得这是一个可以让
is so he can ascend. Uh, Dr. Isles?
他爬上去的金梯子 艾尔斯医生
The comparison test?
比对测试呢
Oh, yes, of course.
对哦 当然
Damn, Enzo liked them in all shapes, sizes, and colors.
恩佐爱她们的全部 身材 体型 发色
Is that harassment?
这算骚扰吗
Possibly, yes.
也许 算吧
You'll interfere with my process if you come any closer.
如果你们再靠近一点就打扰到我工作了
We'd like to talk to you about Enzo Womack.
我们想和你谈谈恩佐·沃马克
Can you just wait a sec?
稍等一下好吗
Crap, you made me bump the chin strap.
我去 你让我撞到了枕颏带
Are these your knives?
这些是你的刀吗
Don't touch them.
别碰它们
I'll need a clay impression for a comparison test.
我需要这些刀的粘土印痕来作比对
I didn't kill him, all right?
我没杀他 好吗
A woman definitely killed that bastard, though.
但一定是某个女人杀了那混♥蛋♥
How do you know a woman killed him?
你怎么知道是女人杀了他
You think you can sleep with a girl,
你觉得你能睡了一个姑娘
buy her brunch, whisper sweet bullshit in her ear,
给她买♥♥早午餐 在她耳边说甜蜜的鬼话
and then say, "Let's be friends, 'kay?"
然后却说"我们做朋友吧"
You think you can do that over and over?
你觉得你能一次又一次这么做吗
We found this photo you posted, Laura.
我们找到了你发的这张照片 劳拉
It was a joke.
只是个玩笑
It doesn't seem that funny to me.
对我来说可没那么可笑
Me neither.
我也觉得
That looks pretty sharp.
看上去很尖锐
It's a flower pin.
这是一个花针
You should talk to everybody.
去问问别人
Enzo strung us all along.
恩佐自始至终都在缠着我们
"Let's be friends, 'kay?"
我们做朋友吧 好吗
No, not okay. So, why'd you work for him?
不 不好 那你为什么还为他工作
Do you know how hard it is
你知道在当下的经济状况
to find a decent job in this economy?
找到一份像样的工作有多难吗
I have a major in gender studies.
我主修过性别研究
Ooh. Yeah, I know what you mean.
我懂你的意思
Well, it seems to me that
在我看来
Enzo gave you a reason to kill him, Laura.
恩佐的行为促使你杀了他 劳拉
He did, but I didn't.
他确实该杀 不过我没有
I was at the gym. You can check.
我当时在健身房♥ 你们可以查
They take a picture when they swipe it.
刷♥卡♥的时候他们拍了照片
I want it back.
我要了回来
I have to work out later today.
我晚上还要去健身
It's a shame that Laura has a solid alibi.
真想不到劳拉有这么确凿的不在场证明
Still, I think Enzo was playing a dangerous game.
我仍然认为恩佐在玩一个危险的游戏
You think, uh, too many notches
你觉得是他的滥交
on the bedpost got him killed?
害死了他吗
Maybe.
说不准
Okay, Maura's finished testing all the knives.
莫拉检测完了所有刀
Our murder weapon is not that bakery.
我们的凶器不属于那家蛋糕店
So, it's nice that Robin came with your mom,
罗宾能陪你妈来真是太好了
You know, so she could have some company.
这样她就有人陪了
My mom's really independent, but, yeah, I guess.
我妈真的很独♥立♥ 不过 我猜的
How do they know each other?
她们怎么认识的
They're both professors at the naval university in Norfolk.
她们都是诺福克海军大学的教授
I didn't know your mom was a professor.
我不知道你妈是教授
My mom was in one of the first classes
我妈的课是海军大学第一批
at the naval academy that allowed women.
允许有女老师教讲的课之一
Are you kidding me?
没开玩笑吧
She's amazing.
她可牛了
She and my dad were midshipmen together.
她和我爸都上的海军学校
That's how they met.
他们在那儿认识的
He had the career she should have.
她在事业上不输我爸
And they're roommates, y-your mom and Robin?
你妈妈和罗宾是室友 对吧
After Robin's divorce, they decided to share expenses.
罗宾离婚后 她们决定一起分担开销
Professors don't make that much.
教授赚钱不容易啊
Well, it's good they have each other.
两人在一起挺好的
I mean to -- to share expenses.
我是说 一起分担开销挺好的
No kidding.
那倒是真的
Come on. Let's call it a day.
走吧 下班啦
We got two games left in the season,
这赛季只剩两场比赛了
and if we don't get in a practice today,
今天再不练习的话
the Drug Unit's gonna kick our ass.
要被缉毒组横扫了
Since you put it that way...
既然你都这么说了
You think it's okay if -- if I bring my mom?
我带上我妈行吗
Oh, and -- and Robin and Cameron, too?
还有罗宾和卡梅隆
Sure.
当然
Yeah.
可以
Maura.
莫拉
Jane.
简
Can't believe you weren't gonna tell us about practice.
没想到你们连练习都不叫上我们
Okay...look, there are only two more games left in the season,
行了 听着 这赛季只剩两场比赛了
and -- and we'll be disqualified.
再说我们会被取消资格的
You're not part of homicide.
你们又不是凶案组的
Oh, so Frost's mom is part of homicide?
那弗罗斯特的妈妈就是了吗
Jane, we could buck up sides and have a scrimmage.
简 我们来猜拳分组 打场练习赛吧
Buck up? Who are you, Opie?
猜拳 你是还没长大吗
Who's Opie? Shh. Honey.
谁还没长大 别多嘴 亲爱的
Maura, you -- you don't have enough players for a team.
莫拉 你们人数不够组成一队
Oh, we'd be happy to play for Maura's team.
我们愿意加入莫拉的队伍
Yeah. Why not?
对啊 好呀
We're just a couple of old ladies looking for some exercise.
我俩不过是找个机会锻炼锻炼的老女人
All right.
好吧
All right. So, you're gonna have to buck up, Jane.
好了 你要加油了 简
I'd love to.
乐意至极
It's only fair that the winners buy the losers drinks.
赢家给输家买♥♥喝的 再公平不过了
Korsak got to take Cameron to icecream.
科萨克能带卡梅隆去吃冰淇淋
We got to endure this?
我们就得在这儿忍♥受这个
Lab results, dr. Isles.
实验室出结果了 艾尔斯医生
Thank you.
谢谢
All the identifiable organic substances
货车里可辨认的有机物
in the van were glucose-based confectioner's compounds.
均为葡萄糖基糖类化合物
Swell.
了不起
And blood and glycerin from the soap.
以及血液和肥皂中的甘油
Double swell.
超级了不起
There was one exception.
除去一种物质
The blue substance that you found on the rear floor mat
你们在后车厢垫子上发现的蓝色物质
is bulk of field paint.
是部分场地油漆
Field paint?
场地油漆
BCU's colors are blue and...
波士顿剑桥大学的球场是蓝色的
Susie, can you check and see if
苏西 你能查查那油漆
that field paint is from BCU?
是否来自波士顿剑桥大学吗
Yeah, sure. Thank you.
是 没问题 多谢了
Oh, just two old ladies in need of some exercise.
就俩需要锻炼的老太太
Mm. I think somebody lied.
我看有人没说实话
It wasn't a lie. We are old ladies.
是实话 我们不就是老太太吗
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表