Her father's my ex-husband.
她父亲是我前夫
He -- he had financial issues, so I always had to work.
他有点经济问题 所以我总是得工作
That's hard.
真不容易
Look, Cailin's back.
看 凯琳回来了
I think I'll use your ladies' room, too.
我想我也要用下卫生间
Ah, good idea.
好想法
Cailin hates me.
凯琳恨我
She's 18.
她才18岁
She hates everybody over 18... and under 18.
她恨所有超过18的人 和低于18的
She's my sister, Jane.
她是我妹妹 简
Even when they know they're related to you,
就算她们知道跟你有血缘关系
families are still complicated.
家庭关系还是很复杂
Hey. This is pretty good.
这很好吃的
Oh, no, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Really? Not even one bite?
真的吗 一口也不尝吗
What are you listening to?
你在听什么
Oh. Music.
音乐
What kind of bands do you like?
你喜欢什么样的乐队
It was nice of you to bring the cake over.
我很感谢你拿蛋糕过来
But it's okay.
不过没关系的
You don't have to try to engage with me.
你不必试着和我交好
Are we that awful?
我们有那么糟吗
Will you tell my mom that I decided to walk home?
你能告诉我妈妈我决定走回家吗
Wait, what?
等等 怎么了
It's not personal. I just would like to be alone.
不是针对你 我只是喜欢一个人待着
Was that Cailin?
那是凯琳吗
She said she wanted to be alone.
她说她想一个人待着
Did Cailin leave?
凯琳走了
Are you leaving?
你也要走了吗
She's very fragile right now.
她现在非常脆弱
Thank you for dinner. I'm so sorry.
感谢款待 我很抱歉
What the hell just happened?
到底怎么回事
I don't think Cailin
我觉得凯琳
should have been forced to have dinner with us.
不应该被迫和我们共进晚餐
Why weren't you this evolved when I was 18?
我18岁的时候你怎么没那么开明
Smells so good.
闻着真棒
I'm so sorry about last night.
昨晚非常抱歉
Why? It wasn't your fault.
为什么 又不是你的错
What is that?
那是什么
A chilled lavender towel. Put it on your neck.
冰薰衣草毛巾 按在脖子上
No. It's very soothing.
不要 很有镇静功效
It's used for treating amenorrhea,
这能用来治疗经闭
athlete's foot, vaginitis.
脚气 阴♥道♥炎
I'm eating. I don't need to be soothed.
我在吃饭 我不需要镇静
Our victim's tox report came back.
被害人的毒化检验报告出来了
No sign of his erectile-dysfunction medication.
没有勃起功能障碍用药迹象
Still eating.
还在吃饭
He was injected with something. What was it?
他确实被注射了某种药 什么药
I'm still testing. I dissected his heart tissue.
我还在检验 我解剖了他的心脏组织
And whatever drug was injected did cause a heart attack.
不管那是什么药 它确实引发了心脏病
There you are.
你们在这儿
Hello, Dr. Martin.
你好 马丁博士
Have a fabulous day. Call me later.
祝你今天愉快 过会儿联♥系♥我
I feel the need to apologize for Cailin.
我觉得我应该为凯琳道个歉
No, please don't.
不 千万不要
You know, I was 18 once, and her life has been disrupted.
我经历过18岁 她的生活被打乱了
It's all right. I -- I just feel bad for you.
没事 我只是有点同情你
Cailin is actually very ill,
凯琳其实病得很重
which is why I brought her back to boston.
因此我才把她带回波士顿
Have a seat.
坐吧
With what?
什么病
Can you say?
方便说吗
She contracted a bacterial infection
我在非洲进行救济工作时
while I was doing relief work in Africa.
她得了细菌感染
You can't blame yourself.
你不能怪自己
She's in desperate need of a kidney transplant.
她急需肾移植
And of course, I would give her one of my own in a heartbeat,
当然 我会毫不犹豫把我的给她
but...we're not a match.
可...我们配对没有成功
And neither is her father.
她父亲也不行
It is so ironic.
这太讽刺了
I've helped so many patients,
我帮了那么多病人
and I cannot help my own child.
却救不了自己的孩子
There must be something that I can do.
我总能帮点什么忙吧
No, there isn't, but I so appreciate the thought.
没有 但我很感激你这种想法
Got something.
有发现
Our victim was treated for chest pains
被害人上周在戴德姆的急诊室
last week at the E.R. in Dedham.
因胸口疼痛接受了治疗
Neal's next of kin is "Heavy Drizzle"?
尼尔的近亲叫"大雨点"吗
Who's that? Whoever took him to the hospital, I guess.
他是谁 我猜是送他进医院的人
"Heavy Drizzle"? The Drizz?
"大雨点" 那个叫雨点先生的
The famous crunk rapper?
就是那个著名的说唱歌♥手吗
Okay, check the list of investors from Murray & Bowman.
排查穆雷和鲍曼公♥司♥的投资者名单
See if "The Drizz" is on it.
看看这个雨点先生是否也在名单上
I think his real name is Lamar Jones.
我想他的真名应该是拉马尔·琼斯
He once renegotiated a recording contract
他曾把一个主管头朝下吊在阳台上
by hanging an executive from his ankles off a balcony.
迫使其重新谈判一份唱片合同
**Got the crunk in the trunk*
*说唱跳起来
**How about that booty, booty, booty, pumping up in my trunk*
*屁♥股♥ 屁♥股♥ 屁♥股♥扭起来
**Till that body, body, body start to*
*直到身体 身体 身体开始
**thunk, thunk, thunk*
*荡漾 荡漾 荡漾
The Drizz! Got the crunk in the trunk
是雨点先生 《把说唱跳起来》
I love that song.
我喜欢这首歌♥
**I got the crunk in the trunk*
*说唱跳起来
**Got the crunk in the trunk*
*把说唱跳起来
**I got the crunk in the trunk*
*把说唱跳起来
**Got the crunk in the trunk*
*把说唱跳起来
**I got the crunk in the trunk*
*把说唱跳起来
**Got the crunk in the trunk*
*把说唱跳起来
**Shake my crunk in the trunk*
*让身体随说唱摇摆
**shake your tail, never fails*
*扭起你的屁♥股♥ 别让它停下
**See my hand, no wedding band, *
*你看我的手 没有婚姻掣肘
**feel it nice*
*你要好好感受
Okay, stop, stop.
够了 停 停
What? Okay, Frankie.
干嘛 够了 弗兰基
Stop, stop. Just... What?
停 停 给我... 干嘛
That's not how it goes, man.
不是这样跳的 伙计
If you're gonna do it, let me show you how it's done.
你要想跳 让我来给你示范示范
All right, okay, so, it's, like, side to side.
是这样 左右 左右
Start side to side.
开始摇摆
Like this?
像这样吗
And then you just start to walk. I'm walking.
然后走起来 我走起来了
Okay, and then get ready.
好了 准备好
Get ready. And then "Aah!"
准备好 然后"啊"
And then you bring this. Yes! Yeah, there you go.
然后这样 很好 就是这样
You start smacking that. Smack it.
把手摇起来 摇起来
**Feel it nice, going twice, see it slap*
*好好感受 再来一次 摇摆起来
I'll show you thunk!
让你们看看什么叫荡漾
How's that? Would you like some more thunk?
感觉如何 还要荡吗
Keep doing that with your behinds.
继续荡吧你们
I expect this behavior from you, Francesco.
你这样做我倒是不奇怪 弗兰切斯科
But not you, Barold.
可你怎么也这样 巴罗德
Why does she expect it from me?
什么叫我这么做不奇怪
She likes Barold.
她喜欢巴罗德
No idea why.
鬼知道为什么
Let's get Mr. Drizzle in here for questioning.
我们把"雨点"先生找来问话吧
Where you going, Jane? I got to go check on Maura.
你去哪儿 简 我去看看莫拉
Is that last night's dessert, and am I about to get sick?
这是昨晚的点心吗 我是不是要生病了
I think we're a match.
我们配对成功了
You're not really my type.
你可不是我的菜
Me and Cailin.
我和凯琳
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表