What? Gia and Shane were lovers?
什么 吉亚和肖恩是恋人
Dr. Isles, you just leapt to a conclusion.
艾尔斯医生 你妄下结论了哦
I did not.
我才没有
"Gia and Shane were lovers?" -- question mark.
"吉亚和肖恩是恋人" 问号♥
I'll go round up the security footage from outside the motel.
我去查查看旅馆外面的监控录像
You probably need some help. Oh, come on.
你可能需要帮助 不是吧
You guys aren't afraid of a little female towel-snapping, are you?
你们不会是怕女生打情骂俏吧
Oh, yes, we are.
我们不掺和了
Maybe Gia and Shane were crack buddies, you know?
也许吉亚和肖恩是毒友
That would explain what Shane was doing in the combat zone.
这也能解释肖恩去红灯区干什么了
Hey, got something
我发现了一些线索
That's T.K. "The killer" Womack and his posse.
他是T.K. "杀手"沃马克和他的手下
Right outside the motel where we found Gia.
他们在发现吉亚的那家旅馆外面
Down the street from where Shane was murdered.
就在肖恩被害的那条街上
T.K. is a music manager.
T.K.是个音乐经纪人
He managed both Gia and Shane's band.
他管理吉亚和肖恩的乐队
What if Gia and Shane were meeting at the motel
如果吉亚和肖恩在旅馆碰头
to smoke crack?
是要一起吸毒呢
T.K. follows them -- after all,
T.K.跟踪了他们 说到底
he can't make any money
要是他的明星都是瘾君子
if his stars are crackheads.
他是赚不了钱的
Yeah. Look at this
对 看这个
T.K. goes in the motel at 12:15,
T.K.12点15分进入旅馆
and he comes out at 12:30.
12点半出来
Let's bring him in,
我们抓他回来
check his DNA against the blood on the gun slide.
将他的DNA和枪栓上的血进行对比
Let me know when you got him. Where you going?
找到他之后告诉我 你去哪儿
I got to stop a snitch from squealing.
我得阻止大嘴巴告密
I hope Jane comes.
希望简能来
That's her favorite food.
那是她最喜欢吃的
Hmm, she likes bacon chocolate?
她喜欢吃巧克力培根吗
Yeah. I hope we get to play some baby-shower games.
对 我想玩新生儿派对的游戏
Well, how many people are coming?
有多少人来啊
You, uh, me, Lydia, and Jane -- I hope.
你 我 莉迪亚 希望简也能来
So, four total. Mmhmm.
所以一共四个人
Jane.
简
Hello.
来了
Look who I found.
看谁来了
Ah, you have no idea how much I needed to
我现在对这孩子的诞生
welcome this baby into the world right now.
真是充满了期待
Honey, what's the matter?
亲爱的 怎么了
My baby won't have a daddy.
我的孩子没有父亲
Oh, you're better off without that creep.
那个混♥蛋♥走了更好
He dumped you because you're pregnant.
他居然因为你怀孕而抛弃你
He dumped me when I told him the baby might be Tommy's.
他离开是因为我告诉他孩子可能是汤米的
What?
什么
Tommy? Tommy who?
汤米 哪个汤米
Uh...Tommy Rizzoli.
汤米·里佐利
You're carrying Tommy's baby?
你怀的是汤米的孩子
Oh, no.
大事不妙
Uh, Ma...
妈
Frank dumped me.
弗兰克抛弃了我
Frank Rizzoli?
弗兰克·里佐利
Frank Rizzoli, my husband?
我的丈夫弗兰克·里佐利
Oh, god. Ma...
天哪 妈
Did you know? Just let me explain
你知道这事吗 听我解释
Explain what?
解释什么
That you lied to me?
说你欺骗了我吗
We simply avoided referencing a specific set of facts.
我们只是没有将实情悉数告之
You knew, too?
你也知道这事
That was my husband.
那是我的丈夫
He was the father of my children,
是我孩子们的父亲
and you come into my house, into my family,
而你做了这种事之后竟有胆子
and you ask me for my help after all you've done?
闯入我的生活和家庭 让我帮你
I'm sorry.
对不起
Ma, listen.
妈 听我说
Ma, please.
妈 别这样
Ma, listen to me, okay?
妈 听我解释 好吗
Dad did a terrible thing, okay?
爸爸这次真的非常过分
I just -- I didn't know how to tell you.
只是我 我不知道怎么开口
I didn't know how to tell you. I'm sorry.
我真的不懂 对不起
I was, uh, Mrs. Rizzoli for 35 years.
我当了35年里佐利太太
I...I was Frank's wife, and...
我 我曾是弗兰克的妻子 而
and now... I'm not anybody anymore.
而现在 我谁都不是了
No, come on. Don't touch me!
别这么说 不要碰我
Ma, please. Ma, please!
求你了 妈 别走
Is this where your mother lives?
你母亲是住这里吗
Yeah.
对
Great. Let's get your stuff out of the car.
好 开始搬你的东西吧
I'm sorry if I caused any trouble.
如果我给你们带来麻烦 我道歉
If you caused any trouble?
你带来的麻烦够多了
I had no idea how roomy this cargo area is,
真没想到后备箱空间这么大
Did you, Jane?
简 你说是吗
Yeah, the backseat's really comfortable, too.
是啊 后排座位也非常舒服
Oh, good.
很好
Yeah, fantastic. Where do you want all these gifts?
棒极了 这些礼物想放在哪里
Do you have the baby's room set up?
婴儿房♥布置好了吗
I want to know if there's indoor plumbing.
她家是没水用吗
Is that you, Lydia?
莉迪亚 是你吗
Yeah. Hi, mom.
是我 妈妈
What are you doing here?
你回来干嘛
I rented out your room.
你的房♥间租出去了
Can I have it back?
我能要回来吗
You're gonna have to share it with Jed.
你就跟贾德挤挤吧
Okay.
好吧
Who's Jed?
贾德是谁
No wonder she preferred my mother.
难怪她更喜欢我妈呢
Oh, Jane.
简
Oh, what, Maura?
不然能怎样 莫拉
What, huh? What are you gonna do?
你想怎么做
You're gonna go share your room with Lydia and Jed,
你想把莉迪亚和贾德带到你家去住
dump on my mother some more?
让我妈妈更难堪吗
No, Lydia's made her grown-up choices.
不行 莉迪亚已经做出决定
And I got to go. Frost and Korsak are talking to a suspect.
我走了 弗罗斯特和科萨克在审问嫌犯
Oh! Don't throw it!
别扔啊
Okay, I got it. I got it, I got it.
乖 给我 给我
Know anything about this?
她的死你知道什么
I had business with Gia.
我和吉亚有生意来往
We talked, I left,
我们谈了点事 然后我走了
and the bitch must have killed herself.
这妞肯定是自杀的
You were her manager.
你是她的经纪人
And how'd you feel about her smoking crack?
她吸毒你怎么看
It was pretty stupid, but it was her life.
傻透了 但这是她的选择
Look at her.
瞧瞧她
Must have bugged you to see Shane go in to smoke with Gia.
肖恩和吉亚一起吸毒你一定很心烦吧
He'd been clean. What'd you do?
他戒了很久 你做了什么
Shoot him in the legs so you could talk to him?
开枪打他的腿 以便跟他谈谈吗
Blast one next to his head?
在他脑袋边补一枪
Make him plead for his life?
好让他向你求饶吗
No, man. Shane was my boy.
我没有 肖恩是摇钱树
He was worth a whole hell of a lot more to me alive than dead.
他活着对我来说价值要大得多
Check it -- I want my lawyers now.
你们尽管查 我要见我的律师们
How many do you have? A gang.
你有多少律师 一帮人
Hey, yo, I ain't staying in here.
我可不要待在这儿
Just make yourself at home
在你的律师帮来到之前
until your gang of lawyers gets here.
你就怎么舒服怎么待吧
Shane was one hell of a philanthropist.
肖恩可是个大慈善家
He donated to a lot of children's charities
他给儿童慈善和救济机构
and relief agencies.
捐了很多钱
Well, told you he was a good guy.
我都说他是个好人了
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表