Will you tell?
你会说出去吗
No. No.
不会 不会
Please.
别杀我
Will you tell?! No.
你会说出去吗 不会
This is all your fault.
都是你的错
I'm sorry, Mr. Stanley.
不好意思 斯坦利先生
I never expected so many customers. Yeah?
我没料到会有这么多客人 是吗
You and your menu additions are making my life hell, Rizzoli.
你新弄的菜单把我人生都毁了 里佐利
Hey, hey, hey, zip it.
给我注意点
And it's Mrs. Rizzoli to you, Stanley.
斯坦利 你要叫她里佐利夫人
That's it.
好了
You gave me too much.
你给的钱太多了
No, that's -- that's okay. That's for you.
没事 剩下的是小费
Thank you. Have a good day.
谢谢 祝你愉快
You're running this morning. Come on.
跟我去跑步 现在
You're too late. I already showered.
你来晚一步 我洗完澡了
Last night or this morning?
昨晚洗的还是今早洗的
Never mind. Let's go.
当我没说 走吧
No, I-I can't. My stomach's full.
我刚吃饱 没法去跑步
Jane, you need endorphins from physical activity...
简 你需要通过运动来分泌安多芬
because you're depressed.
因为你很沮丧
I'm not depressed.
我才不沮丧
See?
看见没
You'll get over Casey.
你会从情伤中恢复过来的
Who said it had anything to do with Casey?
谁说我在烦凯西的事了
I-I got a new... ding in my car door.
我的车门 又被撞凹了
You lied. Your left eyebrow moved.
撒谎 你左边眉毛动了
You are in stage four of the five stages of relationship grief.
你正处于失恋悲伤症五个阶段中的第四个
I am in stage five of ignoring you.
我正处于无视你的第五个阶段
I can't taste, touch, smell...
我的味觉 触觉 嗅觉
see, or hear you.
视觉 听觉都在无视你
Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance.
否认 愤怒 争辩 沮丧 接受
A good run will get you to acceptance.
出去跑个步有助你接受现实
Why'd she have to make bunnies?
她干嘛非得弄成兔子状
Mnh-mnh. I like them bunnies.
我喜欢兔子状的
Taste better when they got a shape.
有形状才有味啊
You know what? Take these, too.
我这份也给你
You sure? Yeah.
你确定 嗯
'cause I don't want you losing any more weight.
因为我可不想你再瘦下去了
You know, I like my detectives with a little meat on them.
我喜欢有肉感的警探妹子
Rizzoli, get over here.
里佐利 快回来
We're too busy for table service.
我们现在没时间去忙餐桌服务
I was just getting a to-go container for this gentleman.
我只是给这位先生拿点外卖♥♥盒而已
You heard that? Gentleman.
听到了吗 先生
Rondo, hurry.
朗多 快
You've been giving free food to Rondo,
你一直都免费提供食物给朗多
and that's why the sandwiches cost 12 bucks.
所以三文治才涨到了12块
I take it out of my tip money, detective.
是从我的小费里扣的 警探
That man's been through a lot.
他已经历经沧桑了
Leave him alone.
别找他麻烦
Oh. We got a murder.
出命案了
You gonna run to the crime scene?
你打算跑步去犯罪现场吗
Five minutes. Three.
等我五分钟 三分钟
Read my lips.
给我听好了
Get your ass back in the seat and get this bus in service.
坐回驾驶座 恢复公车运行
Nobody tells me when to drive.
轮不到你来指挥我工作
He's a transit cop. It's not even his crime scene.
他是个交♥警♥ 这案子归我们管
It's ours.
关他啥事
I know him -- Arite Mcmurphy
我认识他 亚迪·麦克墨菲
He's always irritable.
脾气很不好
His wife ran off with her boyfriend years ago
他老婆前几年跟另一个男的跑了
or maybe died, something like that.
或者死了 反正是消失了
Something like that? Yeah, I think they had a kid.
消失了 他们好像有个孩子
So you two were close.
就是说你们俩关系密切
Must have been 10 years ago.
都十年前的事了
No, had to be 20. I was still in the drug unit.
不 二十年了 那时我在缉毒组
Let me know if you need help finding your car.
有需要帮忙的尽管开口
Oh. She looks like some... big weird doll.
她看起来像个 诡异的大玩偶
Dame de voyage.
海航之女
Why are we speaking French?
为什么咱要♥说♥法♥语
Sex dolls originated in the 17th century.
性♥爱♥玩偶起源于17世纪
Randy sailors took them on lonely voyages.
好色的水手带玩偶一起出海 以解寂寞
But this might be agalmatophilia.
但这个可能是恋偶癖
Anything ending in "philia" is not gonna be good.
以"癖"字结尾的都不会是好东西
A fetish involving the love between a man and a doll.
意思是说人对玩偶的痴恋
A man, a doll, his love, and what?
事关人 玩偶 爱意 还有呢
A 2x4? A hammer? Hockey stick?
一大块木头 锤子 还是曲棍球棒
Definitely a solid high-density object.
肯定是高密度固体物件
In common parlance, something hard.
通俗点说就是 硬物
That's a brilliant deduction.
解释得真好
Her wrists were bound to something.
她的手腕被绑住过
There was no cast-off or blood spatter.
现场整洁 没有血溅
She wasn't killed here. Nice scrunchie.
她不是在这里遇害的 发束不错
Yeah, her clothes are very early '90s, too.
没错 服饰也很有早期90年代风格
More formal before sweeping changes to fashion made grunge chic.
在潮流没转向摇滚时尚前 服装都很正式
And you're telling me this because why?
你跟我说这个有啥用
She was transported here from the '90s?
说明她是从90年代穿越来的吗
Uh, no, detective smarty pants.
不是 自作聪明的警探
Because her clothes are 20 years old,
我想说的是这衣服都是20年前的货了
and they don't fit her.
她穿着也不合身
Hey, sorry I'm late. Breakfast line was long.
抱歉我迟到了 排队买♥♥早餐的人太多
Got to help your mom set up that online ordering.
得帮你妈妈弄好网上订餐的事
All right, as soon as you're
好了 等你吃完
done swallowing the Peter Rabbit pancake,
这块彼得兔煎饼之后
can you go through the suitcase, please?
请你仔细检查一下行李箱 好吗
This is too easy.
太好查了
It's all here -- driver's license,
都是她的东西 驾驶证
bus pass, cash, phone.
公交卡 现金 电♥话♥
Victoria Green. She's 25.
维多利亚·格林 25岁
She lived in Brighton.
住在布莱顿
Okay. Not so easy.
好吧 没那么好查
She password-protected her phone.
手♥机♥设有密♥码♥
Hmm, okay.
好吧
So, she was probably killed wearing that.
她遇害时可能穿着这件衣服
The killer redressed her in those clothes.
凶手给她换了衣服
And posed her on a bus bench.
还把她摆在公车长凳上
So we're not looking for just any old killer.
我们要找的不仅仅是个凶徒
We're looking for a freak with a doll fetish.
还是一个有恋偶癖的变♥态♥
Where is Korsak?
科萨克在哪儿
Is the owner chasing you?
狗主有在追你吗
I'm just gonna head on back
我要先回去
you're not going anywhere until you tell us
除非说明白你干嘛拖着条狗
what you're doing with that dog.
否则哪儿都别想走
How did you rip your pants?
你的裤子怎么弄破了
Oh, man. These are new.
惨了 这可是新裤子
Yeah, new in 1995.
是啊 1995年新款
Stealing somebody's dog is a felony.
偷狗可是重罪
I didn't steal her.
我没有偷它
I'm just taking care of Barney Miller
在帮巴尼·米勒找到安身之所前
until I can find her a good home. Barney Miller?
我负责照顾它而已 巴尼·米勒
She was... I rescued her.
它刚刚... 我救了它
She was trapped and crying. Somebody abandoned her.
它被困住了 还在哭 它被人抛弃了
I'm not visiting you when they send you to Walpole.
我是不会去沃尔波监狱探望你的
I will. I will visit you.
我会 会去探望你的
There are remnants of a subdural hematoma
右耳上方有硬脑膜下
just above the right ear.
血肿的残留物
She was knocked out with what?
她到底是被什么击昏的
And don't say "something hard."
千万别说是某种硬物
It was hard.
那东西确实很硬
But the extent of the damage
但从伤害程度来看
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表