See you tomorrow.
明天见
Yeah. See ya.
好的 回见
She's hugging him, Maura.
她抱了他 莫拉
Look at that!
看呐
She's kissing him!
她在亲他呢
Yeah, I can see that.
没错 我看见了
Okay, she's not sitting by herself
她不但不是一个人
or keeping her hands to herself.
行为也不规矩
Is it okay to judge now?
现在能鄙视她了吧
If she was a man, would you judge?
如果她是个男的 你会鄙视他吗
Hell, yes.
废话 当然了
I need to tell Frankie.
我要告诉弗兰基
Stay out of it.
别多管闲事
And I need to tell Frost.
那我要告诉弗罗斯特
Stay out of it.
别多管闲事
Stay out of what?
别管什么闲事
Jane's new neighbor is doing Darwinian sex selection.
简的新邻居在实践达尔文的性选择理论
What? She seemed like such a nice girl,
什么 她看起来是个好姑娘啊
even though she has those hideous tattoos.
虽然纹着那些可怕的纹身
Ma, do you even know what she just said?
妈 你都听懂她说什么了吗
Yes, I do.
听懂了
Riley is picking a mate from a big selection.
莱丽正从一大堆男的里挑伴侣
It's something you should try.
你也该试试
Oh! A small selection -- Frankie or Frost.
人选不多 弗兰基和弗罗斯特
What a slut!
真是个荡♥妇♥
Ma!
妈
Excuse me.
不好意思
Morning, Lieutenant.
早上好 警督
Good morning.
早上好
I think my mom likes my boss.
我觉得我妈喜欢我上司
I did see them having sex in the lobby.
我确实看见他们在休息室里做♥爱♥了
What?
什么
That was a joke.
开个玩笑
Special Irish breakfast for you --
专门给你的爱尔兰早餐
it's steel-cut oatmeal with fresh peaches.
燕麦碎粒和新鲜桃子
Thanks, Miss Rizzoli. Looks delicious.
谢谢 里佐利小姐 看起来很好吃
Hey, ma. Frankie!
妈 弗兰基
You look so professional in a suit.
你穿西装看起来很专业啊
He's a really hard worker, Lieutenant. Ma.
他工作可勤奋了 警督 妈
And he studied really hard for the detective test. Ma.
为了考上警探 他非常用功 妈
There she goes.
又来了
Well, there's only one opening in homicide,
凶案组只有一个空缺
and she's trying to help.
她不过想帮忙
Yeah, well, she keeps putting peach flowers
她要是继续在我上司的燕麦上
on the boss's oatmeal,
摆桃花阵
it's gonna send him over the top.
都能把他送到天上去了
Frankie, if you're half as good as
弗兰基 你的厨艺要是有
your mother's cooking,
你妈妈的一半功力
you got a good shot, kid.
你机会多着 小子
Do you hear that? I got a shot.
听到了吗 我有机会
Yeah, as long as your mom keeps feeding Cavanaugh.
只要你妈一直给卡瓦诺夫做吃的
Oh, is that suit from the Korsak collection?
这西装是借科萨克的吗
Riley liked it.
莱丽喜欢
She said it gave me a young Al Pacino vibe.
她说我穿上有阿尔·帕西诺年轻时的气场
Okay. You two are idiots.
行了 你们俩是白♥痴♥
She's playing you both.
她在耍你们
Yeah, we know. It's all good.
我们知道 没关系
It's "all good" if my new neighbor sleeps with both of you?
我的新邻居跟你们俩上♥床♥都没关系吗
Well, many cultures exchange partners
为了纵情声色
to indulge in forbidden pleasures.
很多文化中会交换伴侣
Aw, geez. God.
天呐
Neither one of us has hooked up with Riley yet.
我们都还没跟莱丽勾搭上呢
I mean, that would be a total violation of the code.
否则是对守则的极大违反
The man code? I've heard of this.
男人守则 我听说过
I-it's an unspoken set of rules that men live by.
那是男人遵循的一套潜规则
Thank you, Jane Goodall.
谢了 简·古德尔[动物行为学家]
So, what, one of these "Man code" rules
那在莱丽跟你们其中一个上♥床♥之前
is until Riley does one of you,
你们都可以跟她约会
you both go out with her?
是男人守则之一吗
Oh, that seems reasonable. What's another one?
很合理 还有吗
Well, you can't share an umbrella.
不能同撑一把伞
And then if, uh, you've known a guy for more than 24 hours,
还有你要是认识一个人超过24小时
his sister is off-limits.
他的姐妹就不能碰了
So, Jane and detective Frost can't hook up?
就是说简和弗罗斯特警探不能勾搭了
Maura!
莫拉
Well, there's the grenade rule.
还有手榴弹规则
That's a big one. Yeah.
很重要的一条
I don't understand.
什么意思
A "Grenade" is a hot girl's...
"手榴弹"是指美女的...
ugly friend.
难看朋友
You got to jump on that grenade, hmm?
你得扑向那个手榴弹
If it helps your buddy. Mm.
只要能帮上你的朋友
Helps him how?
怎么帮
Sleep with the hot chick, Maura.
帮他把上那个美女 呆
Oh, fun's over, kids.
别玩了 孩子们
Korsak's got a hit on the third set
科萨克查到蛋糕刀上的
of partial prints on the cake knife.
第三组不完整指纹是谁的
We got a suspect?
找到嫌犯了吗
Convicted sex offender delivered the cake.
送蛋糕的有性犯罪前科
"Manny 'Chatterbox' Cruz."
曼尼 '查特波斯' 克鲁兹
The bakery know they were hiring a felon?
蛋糕店知道他们雇了个重罪犯吗
Yeah. He works for Everyman Cakes.
知道 他为"老百姓蛋糕"工作
It's a parolee work program.
是专为假释犯提供工作的
So, maybe he tried to assault her,
所以可能是他想侵犯她
she fought him, and he slit her throat.
结果遭遇反抗 他就割了她的喉
Damn, mami.
我靠 美妞
If I had known homicide cops look like you,
如果早知道凶案组警♥察♥都跟你一样
I'd get arrested more often, eh?
我宁愿多被逮捕几次了
Knock it off!
住嘴
I kept him cuffed.
我把他铐上了
He's known for whipping out his johnson
他在男女混合的场所
in mixed company.
会露下♥体♥
Did you whip it out in front of the bride, Chatterbox?
你把它亮给新娘看了吗 查特波斯
And she wasn't impressed, so you whipped out your knife instead?
她看不上眼 你就把刀亮了出来
Look... yeah, I delivered the cake.
是的 是我送的蛋糕
I saw the bride and that bridesmaid girl, too.
我看到了新娘和伴娘
But when I left, they were fine.
可我离开的时候 她们好好的
I think we just put you at the murder scene.
你承认到过凶案现场
All right, I confess.
好了 我坦白
You confess? To murder?
你承认杀人了
Hell, no. To sparking up a blunt.
才不是 我吸了大♥麻♥
So, you're getting baked while you're on parole?
你假释期间吸毒了
Right outside the chapel.
就在教堂外面
But when I lit up, I heard screaming.
可我点着以后 听到了尖叫
Who was screaming?
谁在尖叫
The chicks -- in some crazy-ass language, too.
那俩女的 还说着火星文
Oh, and I heard some dude, too.
我还听到了男人的声音
You know, for a minute, I thought my blunt was laced.
我还以为是我的烟不纯呢
Did you see anything?
你看到什么没有
You gonna help me
要是我看到了
with my parole violation if I did?
你能帮我处理违反假释条例的事吗
Maybe.
也许
All right.
好吧
I saw some dude dragging that bridesmaid girl to a car.
我看到有个男的把那个伴娘拖进了车里
And you just kept smoking?
然后你就继续吸烟吗
I thought she was his old lady
我以为她是他的老相好
and he was taking her all caveman-style.
而且他对她很野蛮
Oh, you know what I mean?
你知道我意思吧
What did he look like?
他长什么样
I don't know. Uh, like a dude.
不知道 男人样
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表