Yeah, that's what she said
当初我拼错了
when she hit me with a ruler because
"flamboyant"这个单词 她拿尺子打我时
I misspelled "flamboyant."
用的就是这个词
Why was the word "flamboyant"
"flamboyant"这个单词怎么
on a second-grade spelling test at a Catholic School?
会出现在天主教学校的二年级单词听写里
I don't know.
鬼知道
And no one's reported her missing. Why not?
怎么还没有人来报案说她失踪
Well, she has a depressed skull fracture.
她有一处颅骨凹陷性骨折
Must've been a hefty weapon.
肯定是被重器所伤
Not a weapon.
这不是武器造成的
So she just woke up this morning, and after she brushed her teeth,
难不成是她今早起床 刷完牙之后
she thought, "Gee, my head hurts."
就想"老天爷啊 我头好痛"
No. She has contrecoup contusion from a massive fall.
不是 这是从高处坠落导致的对冲挫伤
"Contrecoup" means --
"对冲挫伤"的意思是
Yeah, it's not my first rodeo.
好啦 这又不是我第一次演戏
It means her head bounced around inside her skull.
这是指头部被撞方向的对侧发生损伤
After striking a hard object.
通常发生在撞到硬物之后
So not a pillow.
这么说来不是撞到了枕头咯
It takes longer when you make jokes.
你开玩笑花的时间老是更多一些
I would poke out my eyes out with a scalpel
我要是不开玩笑 会忍♥不住用
if I didn't make jokes.
解剖刀把眼睛抠出来
Sister Winnie is scary.
维妮修女真可怕
Oh, don't call her "Winnie."
别叫她维妮
I got two weeks in detention for that.
我以前叫过 结果被罚放学留校两周
Could also be because
也有可能是因为
I was singing, "Winnie the Poop."
我当时在唱"大便维妮"之类的
Oh! Oh, I might have something.
我可能有发现了
Her fourth digit isn't
她的第四根手指不像
as badly burned as the others.
其他手指那样烧得那么严重
Might be able to try a rehydration technique.
也许可以试一下补液技术
You can get a print off of that?
你可以从那上面提取指纹吗
It looks like a charred tootsie roll.
它看起来像根烧焦的爱心糖果
I've never done it.
我从没试过
I've only read about it in...
我只是在一篇文章里看到过
an article published by a Dr. Hope Martin.
是一位叫霍普·马丁医生写的
Well, perhaps we should call Dr. Hope Martin.
我们是不是该联♥系♥一下霍普·马丁医生
No!
不要
I -- I'll just try myself.
我自己来就好
Well, doc, you're not gonna --
医生 你该不是要
You are.
果然
You have to detach the finger
若不摘下手指
in order to rehydrate the tissue.
就无法为组织补充水分
Frost?
弗罗斯特
Tying my shoe.
我系鞋带
Your shoes don't have laces.
你鞋子上哪有鞋带
Oh, my gosh.
天呐
Detective Frost?
弗罗斯特警探
I think he passed out.
他晕过去了
A student gave me this.
这是学生给我的
I think nuns are awesome.
我觉得修女挺棒的
It's words like "Awesome"
就是"棒"这样的词
that have ruined a glorious language.
把英语的高贵感给毁了
Your coffee is bitter.
你这咖啡真苦
I'm sorry. Shall I make a fresh pot?
不好意思 我重泡一壶吧
Don't bother.
算了
It would probably be bitter, too.
说不定会更苦
Would you like some cream and sugar?
你要放点奶油或糖吗
Nope. Hate to get used to anything
不要 我不能对任何东西产生依赖
in case there's a shortage.
万一哪天没了怎么办
What am I gonna do with my files?
我该把这些文件放哪儿呢
I need a great, big cabinet.
我要一个又大又豪华的橱子
These police files?
这些警方文件
The families of the victims you'll be counseling?
这些是你负责的被害者家属吗
These are my internal files for the hell-raisers.
这是我的内部资料 记载了那些捣蛋鬼
Jane was a hell-raiser?
简以前是个捣蛋鬼吗
Jane Rizzoli didn't like to be told what to do.
简·里佐利不喜欢听教
Well, that's still true.
本性难移
You think that's funny?
你觉得这很好笑吗
So, that's all we know so far?
目前就了解这么多吗
Hello, Francesco.
你好 弗兰切斯科
Uh, hi, sister.
好啊 修女
Fran-- your real name is Francesco?
弗兰 你真名叫弗兰切斯科
Yeah. You got a problem with that?
对 有什么问题吗
I prefer to call people by their given names.
我喜欢喊人们的教名
Their parents went to a lot of trouble.
这是他们的家长费心给取的
What is your full name, young man?
小伙子 你的全名是什么
Speak up.
说话
It's Barold.
巴罗德
Barold!
巴罗德
"Barold" means "Spear."
巴罗德意思是"长矛"
It's a very substantial name.
这是个很有意义的名字
Wear it proudly, Barold.
它值得你为之骄傲 巴罗德
Uh, listen, sister, we've got a young woman,
修女 我们要去见一个姑娘
a Jane Doe down in the morgue.
一位躺在停尸房♥里的女性无名氏
We really have to get back to work.
我们得去工作了
Am I keeping you?
我碍着你们了吗
Okay.
好吧
Shouldn't a crime-lab tech be doing this?
这不是犯罪实验室的技术员的工作吗
No. Stop criticizing.
是的 别作评论
I tried potassium chloride,
我试过氯化钾
but it was too destructive to the friction ridge skin.
但容易烧坏指纹的脊状纹路
You only got one finger.
你只有一根手指
What is that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
It means you can't screw it up.
意味着你千万不能搞砸
So maybe you call Hope to do this.
你可以联♥系♥霍普来帮你
I also only have only one biological mother,
我也只有一个生母
And I'd rather not screw that up.
我也不想搞砸跟她的关系
Damn!
该死
The Ruffer Rehydration Method
沃克改良的鲁佛补液法[1921年发明]
modified by Walker isn't working.
完全不起作用
You don't know how to do it. Yes, I do.
你搞不定这事 不 我可以
No, you don't.
不 你搞不定
Look, you said you wanted to know her, okay?
你说过你想认识她 对吧
Meet her on a level playing field.
何不以工作为由见面
Meet her as a colleague.
就当是见个同行
Maura, I got to find out who this woman is.
莫拉 我必须查出这女人的身份
Who are you calling?
你要打给谁
Dr. Pike. He'll help.
派克医生 他会帮忙的
No. No.
不要
Don't you dare call that knucklehead.
不许打给那个蠢蛋
Maura, just face whatever it is that's terrifying you.
莫拉 你应该面对自己内心的恐惧
Face her.
去见她
This is the easiest way.
这是最简单的办法
Okay. Okay?
好吧 好吗
Okay.
那好吧
Okay. I'm going to do it.
我马上打给她
I am going to call her now.
我马上就打
Like now now?
你是说现在
Yes. Before I lose my nerve.
对 趁热打铁
Okay, don't you want to...
要不你还是...
No, no. No. I am perfectly calm.
不 我很镇定的
I'm Dr. Maura Isles,
我是莫拉·艾尔斯医生
the chief medical examiner of the commonwealth --
联邦首席法
Dr. Martin.
我是马丁医生
Hello? Is someone there?
喂 有人吗
Hello?
喂
No. You have to do it.
不 你必须完成这事
Is someone there? Hello?
听得见吗 喂
Hi.
你好
I am calling from the office of Dr. Maura Isles,
这里是莫拉·艾尔斯医生的办公室
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表