All five shell casings came from the same weapon.
五个弹壳都来自同一武器
Would be nice to find that gun.
能找到枪就好了
Any luck tracking down their father? Nope.
能找到他们的父亲吗 很难办
Ryan Finnegan did his time, did his probation.
瑞安·芬尼根服完刑 也过了察看期
Last address was a halfway house --
最后的登记住址是一家教习所
No credit cards, no driver's license, nothing.
没有信♥用♥卡♥ 没有驾照 什么都没有
Oh, hey, look. Here comes Inspector Gadget.
看啊 神探加杰特[卡♥通♥人物]来了
What are you doing? He's opening a RadioShack.
你要干嘛 他要开个无线电用品店
I'm working on Shane's cellphone.
我在查肖恩的手♥机♥
You found Shane's last text message.
你找到肖恩发的最后一条短♥信♥了吗
Yeah, but it was to an unregistered pay-as-you-go phone.
嗯 发到了一部未注册的即时付费手♥机♥上
So, what does it say? I don't know yet.
短♥信♥里说了什么 还不知道
This phone's really sophisticated.
这部电♥话♥相当复杂
It's a 3-d block array with non-pattern rotation.
用了三维不规则轮询块阵列技术
Why does a boy-band star need military-spec security?
一个乐队明星用军用安全设备干吗
Wow. I'm impressed.
刮目相看啊
I read...
我也看书
Tom Clancy novels.
汤姆·克兰西[美国♥军♥事作家]的小说
Tom does his research.
汤姆自己做过研究的
Well, with the tabloids hacking into celebrity cellphones
这年头 八卦媒体侵入名人手♥机♥
these days, it makes sense.
也不是稀罕事 他这么做也有道理
So, push your decrypter button, Inspector.
那就按下破解按钮吧 检查员
Here goes...
来了
Yes.
太好了
That doesn't look good. That did not just happen.
看起来不妙啊 不是吧
Maybe if I back-fish the instruction set.
也许可以撤销指令
Maybe you should have backed it up
也许你动手前应该
before you started playing with it.
做个备份
Shane embedded a self-destruct worm in the phone's base code.
肖恩在手♥机♥源代码里植入了自毁程序
That doesn't sound good.
听起来情况不妙
The phone's programmed to wipe out its memory
这部手♥机♥被设定成只要有人侵入
if anyone attempts to access it.
就会清空内存
But you can retrieve Shane's last text, right?
不过你能恢复肖恩的最后一条短♥信♥吧
No.
不行
No, it's gone...forever.
不行 再也恢复不了
Come on, Maura, think.
拜托 莫拉 想想办法
There's got to be a way to get those texts back.
肯定有法子找回那些短♥信♥的
I told you -- there isn't.
告诉你了 没办法
Would you like some quinoa, kale, and yam?
要不要来点藜麦 羽衣甘蓝或是甘薯
Sure, when I'm a contestant on "Survivor."
好啊 等我参加《幸存者》时就需要了
Oh, thank goodness.
谢天谢地
Look, Frankie brought us some Mad Dog 20/20
看啊 弗兰基送来了加烈葡萄酒
to go with our yams.
正好配你的甘薯
I found it.
我找到了
You found the gun! Yeah.
你找到那把枪了 对
It was in a storm drain a block and a half north.
就在往北一个半街区的雨水沟里
It's only like a mile and a half, so I thought I'd just run.
离这大概也就两千多米 我就跑回来了
Frankie, this is huge. Yeah.
弗兰基 你立大功了 是啊
Oh, you know, you're -- you're sweating all over Maura's stuff.
你把莫拉的东西都弄湿了
Oh, sorry. All right,
抱歉 好啦
take that straight to the crime lab,
把它直接送去罪案化验室
okay, and fill out the paperwork.
好吗 然后把手续都办好
Okay.
知道了
Nice job. Yeah.
干得好 是啊
That's great.
太棒了
Oh, my -- oh, crap. Come on.
糟糕 走吧
"Come on" where?
走去哪儿
We -- we got to go face the Lydia music.
我们得应付莉迪亚去
Oh, come on -- you know, I don't like confrontations.
拜托 你知道的 我不喜欢当面对质
That's why you're the good cop.
所以才由你来扮演好警♥察♥
Oh, right, and you're the "beat your face in" cop.
是啊 你就是那个"揍人"警♥察♥
Correct.
没错
Look at that -- punctual, too.
看看 真够准时的
Pregnancy Brain -- a woman's brain-cell volume
孕期大脑综合症 怀孕后期
decreases in the third trimester.
孕妇的脑容量会缩小
Well, Lydia can't really afford to lose any more brain cells.
莉迪亚的脑细胞已经少得不能再少了
You know what the scariest part is
知道莉迪亚和我爸这事
about Lydia and my father?
最恐怖的部分是什么吗
Imagining them having sex? No!
想象他们滚床单的场景 才不是
Trying to figure out what it is he saw in her.
试着找出他到底看上她什么了
Well, studies show that many men
研究显示很多男性
prefer to date less intelligent women.
更愿意和不太聪明的女性约会
But why?
可是为什么
Well, you and I have our own lives, big jobs.
你和我都有自己的生活 有自己的工作
You know, we don't make men our priority,
男人并不是我们生活的首要重心
but women like Lydia do.
可对于莉迪亚这样的女人就是
I ran out of gas on Sudbury street.
车在萨德伯里街的时候没油了
What, you walked?
什么 你走着来的
Uh-huh. Can I sit down? Oh, my feet are killing me.
我能坐下吗 我的脚疼死了
Right here. Okay.
坐这儿 好
So, where's your mom?
你妈呢
Drink some water.
喝点水
Dehydration isn't good for pregnant women. Okay.
脱水可对孕妇不好 好吧
Neither is being a slut.
成为荡♥妇♥对孕妇来说也不好
Oh, I don't like ice -- too cold.
我不喜欢冰块 太冰了
Yes...ice is cold.
是啊 冰块太冰了
Uh, Lydia, listen --
莉迪亚 听着
okay, the reason that we wanted to talk to you --
我们想和你谈谈是因为
I don't know.
我不知道
We haven't told you yet.
我们还没说呢
I don't know who the father is.
我不知道孩子的父亲是谁
I mean, is that why you wanted to talk to me?
你们是想和我谈这个吗
But it's either your father's baby or Tommy's, so...
不过不是你♥爸♥的就是汤米的 所以
Oh, my god.
我了个天
I...thought you knew.
我 以为你知道
You thought I knew? Well, Jane, you did know.
你以为我知道 简 你确实知道
I did not know. I do not know...
我过去不知道 现在也不知道
how do you not know?
你怎么会不知道是谁的孩子
Well, me and Tommy were just having fun, hanging out
我和汤米只是在一起找找乐子
and then he introduced me to Frank
然后他把我介绍给弗兰克
and, I mean, Frank was so nice --
而弗兰克人太好了
Okay, can you just please get to the part
能不能请你直入主题
where you know which one... did that.
就说说是谁 干的这事
Well, that's just it...
问题就在于...
I -- I don't know.
我 我不知道
Of course you don't.
你当然不知道
I have to come clean with Angela.
我必须向安琪拉坦白
No! No!
不行 不行
She's the nicest, best mother ever.
她是我见过的最好的母亲
That's why I wanted to bump into her.
所以我才想和她偶遇
What, you meant to rear-end her car?
什么 你是说你故意撞了她的车
Oh, no, that part was just an accident.
不 那只是场意外
But Frank said --
可是弗兰克说
Please stop calling him "Frank."
求你别再叫他弗兰克
Well, your dad said Go back to "Frank."
你♥爸♥说过 还是叫弗兰克吧
Um, well, he said that Angela was the best mom.
他说安琪拉是最好的母亲
I want to learn from her.
我想向她学习
Learn what? Frank left her.
学什么 弗兰克抛弃了她
He left me, too...
他也抛弃了我
...when I told him I was pregnant.
就在我告诉他我怀孕时
Here you go. Here you go. Thank you.
给你 给你 谢谢
Well, I should go.
我该走了
I have to get lamaze.
我得去上心理助产课
Wait, you can't go to birthing classes by yourself.
等下 你怎么能一个人去上生育课
I'm gonna drive you.
我开车送你
Okay, well, have fun.
好吧 玩得开心点
Breath deep, in and out, all right. Okay. Bye-bye.
深呼吸 吸气呼吸 完毕 再见
Jane. What?!
简 干嘛
Oh, no, Maura. I am not going.
不 莫拉 我不去
To distract your partner from pain,
为了分散伴侣的痛苦
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表