And we needed exercise.
再说我们确实需要锻炼了
It was such an exciting game.
比赛太刺♥激♥了
6-1. We trounced you.
6比1 我们完胜
"We"?
我们
Camille hit two home runs,
卡米尔打出两记本垒打
and Robin hit a grand slam.
罗宾打出一记满垒本垒打
So 2 for you, 4 for you, and zero for you.
所以你得两分 你得四分 你没得分
Exactly.
完全正确
And is it a "we" when you got two ringers?
这俩枪手替你打了 有你什么事儿
Oh, my god! You knew.
我的天啊 你早就知道了
Well, I figured Robin's swing had lost some power.
我没想到罗宾挥棒还那么有力
Frost!
弗罗斯特
And mom -- you haven't played in a while.
再说老妈 你都很久没打了
We thought we were rustier than we were.
我们也以为自己腿脚不灵活了呢
We scored one run -- one.
我们只得了一分 就一分
I think you played really well.
我觉得你们打得挺好的
The Drug Unit's gonna destroy us.
肯定得被缉毒组灭了
Well, not if you let us play.
让我们加入就不会了
And by "us", you mean Camille and Robin?
你说的"我们"是指卡米尔和罗宾吧
You're a very sore loser.
你真是输不起
I did make it to the first base.
再怎么说我也到第一垒了
You don't say "the". What?
哪有人说"第" 啊 什么
You made it to first base because you were walked.
你到达了一垒 可你是被保送上垒的
You know, walking's good.
保送上垒很好啊
To the walk. To the walk.
敬保送上垒 敬保送上垒
Walking.
继续保送
Why are you kicking my leg?
你踢我腿干嘛
I s-should hand it to Robin and Camille.
我只能对罗宾和卡米尔拱手示弱了
Jane, did you hurt your neck? Are you having a muscle spasm?
简 你伤到脖子了吗 肌肉抽筋了吗
Really?
还不懂啊
I'd like to propose a toast.
我要举杯敬酒
That's great sportsmanship.
这才叫有球品呢
See? Toasting the winning team.
看见没 为优胜队举杯庆贺
Uh, to two wonderful people
敬两位好人
who have taught me the meaning of love and commitment --
她们教会了我爱和承诺的意义
My mom...and her partner, Robin.
我妈妈 还有她的伴侣罗宾
Barry, you knew?
巴里 你已经知道了
Yeah, mom, I knew.
是的 妈妈 我早知道了
I had been agonizing over this for years.
我都苦恼好几年了
You never brought it up. It wasn't my business.
你从没提过 我也不想多问
Honey.
亲爱的
I figured if you wanted to tell me, you would.
我想你愿意说的时候 会告诉我的
I told you.
我就说吧
You've never given him enough credit.
你就是对他没信心
I just wish I'd known.
为什么不早告诉我呢
How many times have I invited you to Massachusetts?
我邀请你们来麻省都多少次啦
I kept hoping you'd make an honest woman out of her.
我一直希望你能让她敞开心扉
I'm glad you finally have.
很高兴你做到了
Thank you.
谢谢
Congratulations.
恭喜
Yes, congratulations.
是啊 恭喜
When is the wedding day?
婚礼什么时候办
We actually haven't even set the date yet.
其实我们还没定日子呢
It's -- it was just time to tell you, Barry.
是时候告诉你了 巴里
I couldn't get married without you.
我结婚不能没有你
You'll be our best man?
做我的伴郎怎么样
You know I will.
那是一定的
Oh, and I have a great dress I haven't worn yet.
我正好有件漂亮衣服没穿过呢
You haven't been invited.
人家又没邀请你
Listen, when we have our wedding,
听着 我们婚礼那天
you'll all be welcome.
欢迎大家都来
We'd love to have you join us.
你们来我们会很高兴的
All right, well, this calls for champagne.
好了 这得上香槟才行
Losing team is buying.
输家买♥♥单
Hear, hear!
同意 同意
As long as winning team stops mocking.
前提是赢的人别再唧唧歪歪了
Sorry, sorry!
抱歉 抱歉
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I wanted to apologize.
跟你道歉
Oh? What did you do?
道什么歉
Come inside.
进来吧
I can't.
不行
I'm so sorry. We -- we can talk out here.
抱歉 我们就在这儿谈吧
I don't mean I can't make it up your stairs.
我不是说我不能爬楼梯
I mean I don't want to go inside.
我只是不想进去
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
Upstairs to hear your apology.
上楼听你道歉
It might take me a while.
那你得等我一会儿
Good. I have to put my glove away.
行 我反正得把手套收起来
No. Okay.
不行 好吧
Okay, okay, okay. Okay, okay, okay.
淡定 淡定 淡定
Um, coming!
来了
Coming.
来了
Coming. Okay.
来了 算了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. I'm fine.
对 没事
Uh, come in. Um, sit down.
进来吧 请坐
Can -- can I get you a beer or...
给你拿瓶啤酒 还是
Maybe a water.
拿杯水吧
A water. Okay.
喝水 好的
Thanks.
谢谢
I remember the last time I was here.
还记得我上次来的时候
Right before your last tour in Afghanistan.
就在你最后一次去阿富汗前夜
My final tour.
我的终极之旅
It's like the last run on a ski slope.
就像是滑雪道上的最后一滑
You know as you're falling you shouldn't have taken it.
摔倒的时候才想着早知道不冒这个险了
Thank you for coming up. I-I know you didn't want to.
谢谢你能上来 我知道你并不想这样
I did. I ju--
我想 只是
I didn't want to be this close to you.
我不想离你这么近
Casey.
凯西
Please.
别这样
I'm sorry.
对不起
I asked Sergeant Korsak
我让科萨克警司
to look after Elsie because I'm having surgery.
照顾艾西是因为我要动手术
Surgery? W-when?
手术 什么时候
Soon.
快了
The stem-cell trials?
是干细胞试验
No. I'm not a candidate.
不 我没有参与试验
I found a neurosurgeon.
我找到一位神经外科医生
He thinks he can remove the, uh, shrapnel
他觉得他能取出
and bone shards from pressing against my spinal cord.
压♥迫♥着我脊髓的弹片和骨头碎片
Casey, that's incredible.
凯西 真是太好了
There are no guarantees,
手术是有风险的
and, uh...and there will be months of rehab.
而且术后复健还要花很长时间
But it's the first crack
但这是我长久以来
of light I've seen in a pretty dark tunnel.
第一次看到希望
Well, let me -- let me help you.
让我 让我帮你吧
I-I want to go through this with you.
我想陪着你一起做这些事
That's exactly why I didn't get in touch.
我就是不想这样才没有联♥系♥你
Casey... i-it doesn't matter, okay?
凯西 这不要紧的 明白吗
I care about you.
我很在乎你
No.
不
This is no way to start a relationship,
一段关系不该这样开始
and this is where we are -- at the beginning.
而我俩现在就处于这样的开端
Okay, well, let's get to the middle.
好 那我们就快进一下
I want to do this.
我想这么做
Taking care of an invalid is an ugly form of intimacy.
照顾一个病人会给亲密关系带来很多丑陋
There's no romance in it, Jane.
这事一点也不浪漫 简
This injury isn't you.
这种病只是改变了你的外在
This is you.
你的内心并没有变
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表