saying the manuscript was finished.
说他的手稿已经完成了
So why is she just coming in now?
那为什么她现在才来
Okay, we need to talk to her.
我们得找她谈谈
I sent Frankie to her hotel to bring her in.
我派弗兰基去她住的酒店把她带回来
Nice!
干得漂亮
It's physical activity time!
到做运动的时间了
No, it is not.
不 才不是
I'm going to kill her.
我要杀了她
That should fulfill the physical activity time for today.
这样就能满足今天的运动量了
Glad to hear you're leading everyone, captain Rizzoli.
真高兴听到你在带领大家 里佐利队长
Yes. Yes, sir. Yes. Everybody up!
没错 长官 全体起立
Stand up. On -- on your feet!
起立 站起来
Because... we are...jogging!
因为 我们要慢跑
We are jogging in place. Doesn't that feel good?
我们在原地慢跑 感觉不错吧
Detective rizzoli? We are jogging. Yes. Isn't
里佐利警探 我们在慢跑 是的
Janie! What? God.
简妮 什么事啊
Brought in your suspect.
我把你的嫌犯带来了
When you've finished with your calisthenics,
等你做完健身操以后
maybe you want to talk to her.
或许想跟她谈谈
Thank you.
谢谢你
Stop!
行了
I'm telling you, I don't know where the manuscript is.
我说了 我不知道手稿在哪儿
You came to boston to get it, though, right?
你来波士顿不就是为了这个吗
Ethan called me two days ago.
伊森两天前给我打电♥话♥
Said that if I didn't show up, he would burn it.
说如果我不出现 他就把手稿烧掉
Sounds like he was angry with you.
听起来他有点生你的气
It was mutual.
我也生他的气
He was three months past his deadline.
他已经拖稿3个月了
Were you romantically involved with Ethan slater?
你和伊森·斯莱特有交往过吗
Not really.
不算是
"Not really"?
"不算是"的意思是
Look, it was never... anything.
我们从来...就没认真过
We think you came to boston
我们认为你来波士顿
to make sure that Ethan didn't burn that manuscript.
就是为了确保伊森不烧掉手稿
And then when he wouldn't give it to you,
但是他不肯给你
you staged his murder to look like a suicide.
你杀死了他 并布置成自杀
Suicide boy finally does it.
自杀男孩终于走上自杀之路
Bet that would be good for sales.
肯定会热卖♥♥
You're wrong.
你错了
I flew up early this morning,
我今天早上乘飞机到这里
and I went straight to his apartment.
然后直接去了他公♥寓♥
He was dead when I got there.
我到的时候他已经死了
That's funny -- your name isn't on
那就怪了 所有航♥班♥的乘客名单上
any flight manifest.
都没你的名字
I flew up on a private jet.
我乘的是私人飞机
We'll need that tail number.
我们需要知道尾号♥
Of course.
当然可以
Ethan was a brilliant writer.
伊森是个很出色的作家
I really hope that his manuscript wasn't lost.
我真的希望他的手稿没有丢失
The tail number, Ms. Randall.
飞机尾号♥ 兰道小姐
Detective Frost. Come in.
弗罗斯特警探 进来吧
Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt.
抱歉 我不是有意打扰你的
Would you like to join me in a meditation?
想和我一起冥想吗
Actually, I was wondering if you could take a look
其实 我是想请你看一下
at an old autopsy report.
这个之前的尸检报告
The prep-school murder.
预科学校谋杀案
Jane mentioned that you were concerned about it.
简说你很为此事困扰
Quentin Morris' DNA
昆廷·莫里斯的DNA
was found on the murder victim, Katrina Livingston.
在死者卡特里娜·利文斯顿的身上被找到
An eyewitness testified that he left her dorm room
一个目击者证实了在被害者被奸♥杀♥时
around the time she was raped and murdered.
昆廷离开了她的寝室
You'd like me to review the autopsy?
想让我再看一下尸检报告吗
Yeah.
没错
I don't know why I'm worrying about this now.
不知道我现在为什么这么担心这起案子
Do you identify with Quentin?
你和昆廷有共鸣吗
I was one of three black kids at an elite, all-white prep school.
我是我就读的精英预科学校的三个黑人之一
I just keep thinking that with so much evidence
我一直在想 有这么多证据
against one kid who didn't belong,
针对这个不合群的孩子
maybe they didn't look any further.
或许警方调查得不够深入
I'll look through this.
我会再看一遍的
Would you look at my interrogation of Quentin, too?
能不能再帮我看一下昆廷的审讯录像
What am I looking for?
需要我看什么
Something I'm not seeing.
一些我看不到的东西
I haven't thought of this case in two years.
我已经两年没想过这个案子了
Why am I sweating it now?
为什么现在这么紧张
It doesn't matter why, Frost.
什么原因不重要 弗罗斯特
If there's something to find, you and Maura need to find it.
如果有遗漏的话 你和莫拉需要找到
Could be nothing,
也可能什么都查不到
But my gut's been jumping all day.
但是我今天一天都没胃口
Yeah. Mine, too.
我也是
Maybe it's because of these dried beets.
或许是因为这些干甜菜
Yuck. Ugh. Have you tried this stuff?
恶 你喝过这玩意儿吗
It tastes like sweat and rotten celery.
喝起来就像汗水和烂芹菜的混合物
Stop drinking it.
那就别喝了
And stop drinking your own sweat, too.
也别再喝你的汗水了
Jane?
简
Something's going on with ma.
妈最近很不对劲
Maybe she ate too many chia seeds.
她可能吃太多奇异子了
Jane, she's growing herbs.
简 她在种植物
Did you spot cannabis between the basil and the rosemary?
你在罗勒和迷迭香中发现大♥麻♥了吗
She hasn't gardened since pop left.
爸走了以后她就再也没干过园艺
Oh, no. I hope she's not
不 我不希望她又开始
enjoying her life again.
享受生活了
Okay, she's suddenly interested in lip balm,
她突然对唇膏很感兴趣
And she asked me if the pants she was wearing
她还问我她的裤子
made her look fat.
有没有很显胖
That is bad. No, that's a bad sign.
不妙 真是个不详的预兆
I told you.
早跟你说了
You can stop pretending like you're working, Korsak.
别假装你在工作了 科萨克
You're screwing around with the book.
你在不务正业
Oh, yeah? Listen to this.
是吗 听听这个
"I met Sadie in a suicide chat room."
"我在自杀聊天室遇见了萨迪
What the hell is wrong with kids these days?
现在的孩子都怎么了
I'm waiting to hear the "Working" Part.
等着听跟工作有关的部分
"Sadie was into steampunk and suicide, too.
"萨迪也喜欢蒸汽朋克和自杀
"We made a pact to end our lives.
"我们约定一起结束我们的生命
We said goodbye in the chat room that brought us together."
我们在相遇的聊天室告别"
Slater tried to kill himself as part of a suicide pact?
斯莱特因为一个约定想要自杀
Yeah. And according to his book, Sadie was successful.
是的 据书中所说 萨迪自杀成功了
Well, maybe somebody close to Sadie
或许萨迪身边的某个人
blames "Suicide boy" for her death.
把她的死归咎于自杀男孩
No record of any "Sadie" Committing suicide in Boston
过去两年没有一个叫萨迪的人
in the last two years.
在波士顿自杀
Maybe Slater made her up for dramatic effect.
或许斯莱特是为了戏剧效果编造的
Yeah, like that guy on "Oprah"
是 就像奥普拉脱口秀上
that wrote that fake memoir.
那个人伪造的回忆录
"Oprah"?
奥普拉脱口秀
What, I can't have a sensitive side?
怎么 我就不能有敏感的一面吗
Maybe Slater changed Sadie's name so he wouldn't get sued.
或许斯莱特改了她的名字以免于被起诉
Oh, he did.
确实
"Names have been changed
"为保护相关人士
to protect the not-so-innocent."
书中未使用真实姓名"
Frost, look up Slater's 911 call
弗罗斯特 找一下斯莱特
for his attempted suicide two years ago.
两年前自杀的报♥警♥电♥话♥
See if it's still in the system.
看还在不在系统里
Found it. February 12, 2010.
有了 2010年2月12日
911. What's the emergency?
911 有什么紧急情况
I need an ambulance. I slit my wrists.
我需要救护车 我割腕了
I'm bleeding!
我在流血
Any other suicide calls that day?
同一天还有没有其他自杀报♥警♥
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表