I know you've been waiting for them.
我知道你在等
Thank you.
谢谢
Because hair grows slowly over time,
因为头发长得很慢
It creates a timeline of sorts.
它会建立一种时间线
Okay.
好吧
So, what did the killer eat --
那凶手在四月的早餐
Uh, let me see --
我看看
for breakfast in April?
都吃了什么
That's interesting.
有意思
It certainly is.
的确
Strawberry waffles? Eggs benedict?
草莓华夫饼 鸡蛋松饼
What?
什么嘛
Fermented minke whale and sheep's head cheese.
发酵须鲸和羊头芝士
Where would you get minke whale
假设一个人想要吃发酵须鲸
and sheep's head cheese,
和羊头芝士的话
assuming you'd want it?
要去哪里才能买♥♥得到
Um...Scandinavia?
斯堪的纳维亚
Scandinavia.
斯堪的纳维亚
Maura, what does "Undirmaor" mean?
莫拉 "温特玛特"是什么意思
In English?
英语里吗
No. In Proto-hobbit.
不是 是在霍比特语里
Yes, in English!
当然是在英语里啦
"Underling" or "apprentice".
下属或是学徒
Apprentice.
学徒
Or assistant.
或是助手
Maura, we know someone
莫拉 我们认识一个
who's probably been eating whale or sheep.
可能一直在吃鲸鱼或是羊的人
Got a warrant. Alibi was bullshit.
拿到证明了 她的不在场证明纯属瞎编
The airline just confirmed.
航♥空♥公♥司♥刚刚证实了
Ruby Burke, Greg Jensen's assistant,
罗比·伯克 格雷格·扬森的助理
flew standby on an earlier flight from Reykjavik.
用剩余机票搭乘了早一班航♥班♥从雷克雅末克飞了回来
Nice, Frost.
干得好 弗罗斯特
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Ruby didn't show up to work today.
罗比今天没去上班
She's playing "Vikings of the Realm" somewhere.
她正在某处玩"维京王国"呢
So I put a bolo out in the realm?
难不成我要在游戏里发通缉令吗
No. I built an avatar to find her.
不用 我建了个游戏人物来找她
Looks just like you.
长得跟你真像呀
We got to go in disguise.
我们得伪装一下嘛
I still don't understand the point of this stupid game.
我还是不明白这个白♥痴♥游戏有什么好玩的
Well, what is so hard about it?
有什么好难理解的
You raid ships, plunder villages,
无非就是袭击几艘船 抢夺村庄
kill sworn enemies to win.
杀几个敌兵就赢了
Win what? A fantasy lover?
能赢来什么 虚拟情人吗
Wait a minute.
等一下
I don't think this is about winning.
我觉得这和输赢无关
I think this is about love.
我认为动机是爱情
You think Greg Jensen was having a real affair with Ruby?
你认为格雷格·样色和罗比在现实中有外遇
I don't know. It wasn't much of an affair.
我说不准 也许不算是外遇吧
There wasn't any evidence of her at his love nest,
没有证据显示她曾出现在他的爱巢中
and the secretions and the seminal fluid
而且我们发现的分泌物和精♥液♥残留
that we found were a month old.
也都有一个月之久了
Unless Jensen had pity sex.
除非扬森是因为可怜她而跟她上♥床♥
Pity sex?
可怜她
Yeah, one-time pity sex,
是呀 就那么一次
right before he sent Ruby to Scandinavia.
然后他就把她扔去了斯堪的纳维亚
I mean, he froze her out --
他冷淡了她
in real life and in the game, too.
不管是现实生活中还是在游戏中
So, Ruby must have stalked him in the game,
所以罗比肯定在游戏中跟踪他
figured out that he had a new virtual lover...
发现他找了个新的虚拟情人
"Gunnhild", a.k.a Kendra Dee.
古娜希尔德也就是肯德拉·迪
Frost...
弗罗斯特
check and see if Olaf is online.
看看奥拉夫是否在线
Olaf? But Greg Jensen is dead in the I.R.L.
奥拉夫 但是格雷格·扬森在现实中已经死了
So explain why Olaf is online in his Back Bay love nest.
那你怎么解释奥拉夫仍在自己的爱巢中登陆游戏呢
Not Olaf -- Undirmaor.
不是奥拉夫 而是温特玛特
Ruby, put your hands in the air.
罗比 把手举起来
Olaf, my love.
奥拉夫 我的挚爱
Undirmaor. At last -- you're here.
温特玛特 你终于来了
Ru --
罗
She doesn't even know we're here.
她根本都不知道咱们的存在
Korsak, unplug that thing.
科萨克 把那东西拔了
No.
不
No! Olaf!
不 奥拉夫
Olaf, please come back, my love.
奥拉夫 求求你 回来呀 我的挚爱
Ruby, it's over.
罗比 一切都结束了
It's not over.
没有
We were finally together.
我们终于在一起了
Turn it on.
开机呀
Bring him back.
把他带回来
He's not coming back.
他回不来了
Greg is dead, Ruby.
格雷格已经死了 罗比
I loved him.
我爱他
He loved me.
他也爱我
Did he love Ruby Burke, or did he love Undirmaor?
他到底是爱罗比·伯克还是温特玛特呢
He loved me.
他爱我
Me.
我
Olaf loved Undirmaor, and I thought...
奥拉夫爱温特玛特 我以为
Oh, God, if only, if only he knew that it was me --
天啊 如果他要是知道温特玛特就是我的话
Me, Ruby, right there all along...
就是我 就是罗比 一直在他身边
Did you tell him who you were before or after
你向他表明身份到底是在你们一个月前上♥床♥之前
you slept with him a month ago?
还是在那之后
I gave him my flesh.
我把我的身体献给了他
And when I told him I was Undirmaor, he just...
可当我告诉他我就是温特玛特的时候 他
He sent me away.
他把我派走了
Ruby, you're under arrest for the murder of Greg Jensen.
罗比 你因谋杀格雷格·扬森而被捕了
No! No! Please turn it back on!
不 不 求求你们把游戏打开吧
And Kendra Dee.
还有谋杀肯德拉·迪
No! No, he's not gone!
不 不 他没有死
No, he's not gone!
不 他没有死
He can't be!
不会的
He can't be gone!
他不会死的
Aah! Go right to jail!
蹲监狱
My turn. I want to buy me some property.
到我了 我要买♥♥地♥产♥
Hope you hid the good silver.
希望你把你的上好餐具都藏起来了
You pretend to be such a badass,
你装得一副冷酷的样子
but you're really a pushover.
但你实际上很心软
I'm glad you brought them here.
我很开心你邀请了他们过来
Why? So you could study aberrant juvenile behavior?
怎么着 方便你研究异常青春期行为
They just need some attention, a little support.
他们只是需要别人的注意和一点点支持
I mean, they've never played a board game.
他们从来都没玩过桌游
Can you believe that?
太难以置信了
I know.
就是啊
Maura, how much garlic did you put on this bread?
莫拉 你在这面包里放了多少大蒜呀
Six cloves. Six cl
六瓣 六
They're homeless teenagers. They're not vampires.
他们是无家可归的孩子而已 又不是吸血鬼
What about Dania?
丹尼亚怎么办
Well, I'm gonna keep an eye on her.
我会盯着她的
and so were you.
你也是
We'll make sure she puts that big brain to good use.
我们会确保她把她的聪明才智用到正事上
I talked to Cavanaugh.
我和卡瓦诺夫谈了
The mentor program is now official.
导师项目成为正式的了
I wanted park place!
我想要停车的地方
Oh, too bad,, Mrs. Vanilla.
不好意思了 小香草太太
Hey Vanilla. Yeah.
小香草 干吗
I'm a landlord.
我是地主了
I never pictured an evening in with Rondo.
从没想过我会邀请朗多来家里玩
Jane
简
You don't think your mum might...
你觉得你母亲她不会
I don't want to seem uncharitable, but...
我不想看起来很无情 但是
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表