More rejection.
更多的拒绝
He's only rejecting you out of fear.
他拒绝你只是出于恐惧
And if you don't try
如果你不努力
to talk him out of a surgery that could kill him,
劝他不要做那个要命的手术
You'll regret it.
你会后悔的
Well, now I'm really scared.
现在我才是真的害怕了
What is this?
这是什么
Why does he have concrete in his tool box?
为什么工具箱里有混凝土
I am so glad that you said "Concrete" And not "Cement."
很开心你说的是"混凝土"而不是"水泥"
Too many people think it's the same thing,
很多人把它们搞混
When cement is actually a component of concrete.
水泥只是混凝土的一种成分
No, but why is he saving it?
但是他留这些东西干什么
And why is he saving a broken fluorescent light bulb,
他收集碎的节能灯做什么
A copper pipe, and a bent anchor bolt?
还有一根铜管 一根弯曲的锚栓
Well, maybe he needs to purchase more.
可能他需要买♥♥更多
Yeah, but it looked like he was hiding it.
但看着像是在隐藏
"'creep'? Epoxy. Recycled?"
变形 环氧树脂 再生的
That's a strange list.
好奇怪的名单
Oh. So, he xeroxed some plans.
他影印了一些规划图
He was in charge of maintenance for all three buildings.
他负责三座楼的维护
It makes sense that he had building plans.
有建筑规划符合常理
What do you think that means?
这是什么意思
Oh, my god. Oh, my god!
老天啊 天啊
It's your mother.
是你妈
Oh, my god.
老天
And my mother -- my biological mother, Hope.
和我妈妈在一起 我的生母 霍普
She's in the cafe. What is she doing here?
她在咖啡厅 她在那里做什么
She came to get your kidney?
她来问你要肾
Stop.
别说了
Can you please go talk to her?
你能和她谈谈吗
What?!
神马
I -- why do I have -- she's your...Relative.
我为啥 她是你的...亲人
Oh, no. She rejected me.
不 她拒绝了我
She said that I wasn't her daughter.
她说我不是她女儿
But then she remembered she needed your kidney
但她想起了她需要你的肾
for her real daughter, Cailin!
为了她真正的女儿 凯琳
I don't want to talk to her.
我不想和她说话
But I -- I can't keep ignoring her. It's rude.
但我 我不能一直不搭理她 很没礼貌
So...Call her and tell her to make an appointment.
那就 打给她你们另约个时间
Good idea.
好主意
But w--
但是
No? All right.
不干了 好吧
Dr. Martin. Didn't you get my message?
马丁医生 你没收到我的短♥信♥吗
I'm...very busy today.
我...今天很忙
Yes, I did.
我收到了
But I would really like to talk to you.
但我真的很想跟你谈谈
What do you want to talk about?
想要谈什么
When we met...I said that I felt a strange kinship with you.
我们相遇的时候 我说我对你有莫名的亲密感
You also, uh, said that conceiving me
你也说了 怀上我
was the biggest mistake of your life.
是你这辈子最大的错误
I'm sorry that I said that.
很抱歉我说了这些话
Maura, I had no idea.
莫拉 我完全不知道
Paddy told me that our baby died.
帕迪说我们的孩子死了
And I visited the grave.
我去看了坟墓
You're really trying to tell me
你真的要告诉我
that you've never seen any of this?
你从没看见过这些报道吗
Paddy Doyle's capture was international news.
帕迪·多伊尔被捕是国际新闻
I closed the door on that part of my life.
我封♥杀♥了那部分新闻
Well...At least your 18-year-old had the guts to confront me.
至少你18岁的女儿有勇气质问我
You just denied your life.
你只是否定你自己
The harvard girl who got seduced
哈佛女孩
by the -- the evil thug.
被暴徒引诱
And then you ran.
然后你逃跑了
I'm...very sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I had this...
我曾经有过
this stupid little-girl fantasy...
少女一样傻傻的幻想
that when we met, you'd be...
当我遇见你的时候 你还会是
everything that you are.
你自己
But you'd want me.
但你会认我
You'd be very happy to know that I was alive.
你会很高兴我还活着
I reacted badly.
我的反应不是很好
"Badly"?
不是很好
You accused me of lying.
你说我撒谎
You told me that I wasn't your daughter.
你说我不是你女儿
I actually think that you asked me what I wanted from you.
我觉得你是在我问我想问你索取什么
Yes, I did.
是的
And now you're back.
现在你回来了
Do you see Paddy Doyle when you look at me?
你看到我身上有帕迪·多伊尔的影子吗
Do you see evil?
你看到邪恶了吗
No.
没有
And I saw so much good in your father.
我看到了你父亲的很多好
Paddy Doyle's not my father.
帕迪·多伊尔不是我父亲
I loved him.
我爱他
And he was the -- still is --
他以前是 现在仍是
the most complicated...
我遇到过的
intelligent, damaged human being that I've ever met.
最复杂 最聪明 最脆弱的人
Why are you here?
你为什么来这儿
Cailin.
为了凯琳
Well...
那么
I know what I should do --
我知道我该怎么做
Give you my kidney to save your daughter.
把我的肾给你去救你的女儿
But I'm your daughter, too.
但我也是你的女儿
I know that I have no right to ask you. You don't.
我知道我没有权利问你要 你是没有
I think you should go.
你可以走了
Hello. I'm looking for lieutenant colonel Casey Jones.
你好 我找陆军中校凯西·琼斯
He's not?
他不在
Do you have any idea when he'll be back?
你知不知道他什么时候回来
Okay. Thanks very much.
好的 非常感谢
Guess what we found.
猜猜我们找到了什么
What? No! I was gonna say that.
什么 不 我本来要说这句话的
Found this in the victim's glove box.
在受害者的套手工具箱里找到了这个
That's weird.
奇怪
I found this in the victim's tool box.
我在受害者工具箱里找到了这个
We matched that chunk of concrete
这块混凝土
with this nasty dent in the hood of Ryan's pickup truck.
和瑞恩小货车车盖上的凹痕相匹配
Ryan filed an insurance claim three days ago.
三天前瑞恩填写了保险索赔单
"A loose chunk of concrete
一块松动的混凝土
"dropped from the ceiling of the garage at work
从工作车♥库♥的房♥顶掉下来
And caused this damage."
造成了这次的凹痕
Frost, can you pull up articles
弗罗斯特 你能把斯托乐中心
on the construction of the storrow center?
建筑的文章调出来吗
Sure.
当然
Okay, so we've got concrete that's fallen on Ryan's truck,
现在我们找到了掉在瑞恩卡车上的混凝土
Concrete debris that he hid in his tool box...
他藏在工具箱里的混凝土碎片
Xeroxed plans for the storrow center --
斯托乐中心的影印建筑规划
What's that say to you?
这表示什么
Well, his girlfriend said he was complaining
他女朋友说他总是抱怨
about all the maintenance work he had to do.
他做的所有维修工作
Which makes no sense.
这说不通
The storrow center's basically brand-new.
斯托乐中心是全新的
Tenants only started moving in eight months ago.
租户8个月前才开始搬入
and in other news,
另一条新闻
after three years of legal wrangling,
在长达3年的法律纠纷后
developer Sam Nelson won approval to build
开♥发♥商山姆·尼尔森同意修建
the billion-dollar storrow center.
这座十亿美元的斯托乐中心
I'm finally seeing my dream realized --
我的梦想终于实现了
Three towers with combined office, retail,
三座楼结合了办公室 零售
and living space next to the charles river.
和住所 紧邻查尔斯河
The storrow center is my gift to Boston.
斯托乐中心是我给波士顿的礼物
His "Gift."
他的礼物
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表