不 待在这儿
Sergeant Korsak,
科萨克警司
I don't see Dominick.
我没看到多明尼克
Damn it! She's not here.
该死 她不在这儿
I couldn't see everything in your bedroom,
我无法看到你卧室的全貌
so I figured as long as I got it close...
所以我尽量和它布置得一致
Are the sheets okay?
床单喜欢吗
Yeah, they're fine.
很好
I don't remember having you over.
我不记得有请过你来我家
You know the building across the street?
你知道街对面的楼吗
If you go up the fire escape, you can see in your window.
爬上逃生梯 就能通过窗户看到了
When you leave the shades open.
当你打开百叶窗时
Right.
没错
You remember Hawaii?
你记得夏威夷吗
Dominick, you know we never went to Hawaii.
多明尼克 咱们从没去过夏威夷
Yes, we did!!
我们去过
We had our honeymoon there.
我们在那里度蜜月
We kayaked.
我们划了皮艇
You surfed for the first time.
你第一次冲浪
We went to that all-you-can-eat luau
我们一起去参加
with the pig, remember?
夏威夷烤野猪宴 记得吗
Yeah. Yeah, I remember now.
对 我现在记得了
Liar.
说谎
Don't play me.
别耍我了
We didn't go to a luau.
我们没有去烤野猪宴
Don't be like dr. Parker.
不要和帕克医生一样
Did you tell dr. Parker about me?
你告诉帕克医生关于我的事了
Yeah.
对啊
I'm allowed to talk about my wife with my therapist.
和我的医生谈论我老婆是被允许的
Of course you are.
当然可以
Damn right!!
说得没错
Oh, baby, I'm sorry.
宝贝 对不起
Oh, baby, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
宝贝 对不起 对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I deserved that. I'm sorry.
我活该 真抱歉
Oh, god.
天啊
What's she doing?
她在干什么
She has to try to make him stay in the fantasy.
她不得不试着让他待在幻想中
What if he comes out of it?
万一他醒过来怎么办
We have to find her.
我们必须找到她
He's live-streaming, but he's smart.
他在视频直播 不过他很聪明
He's hiding the I.P. address.
隐藏了IP地址
I can't find it.
我找不到他
Oh, my God.
天啊
Jane. She sees it.
简 她发现摄像头了
I-I love computers, Dominick, just like you.
多明尼克 我跟你一样喜欢电脑
I couldn't use one for a long time,
我有很长时间都没有电脑用
but I-I read a lot about them
但是我在布里奇沃特州的时候
at Bridgewater State.
读了很多关于电脑的书
Did you miss me?
你有想我吗
Yes, I did.
我有
No, you didn't.
你才没有呢
I wasn't there because of you.
我不是因为你才去那里的
I was there because of Emily.
我是因为埃米莉才去的
What happened to Emily?
埃米莉怎么了
I will always love her.
我会永远爱她的
He threw acid in her face -- blinded her.
他朝她泼硫酸 把她弄瞎了
Oh, my God.
天啊
I read about you in the paper.
我在报纸上看到了关于你的报道
I liked you when we were little
我喜欢咱们小的时候
and you used to come into my parents' bakery.
你会经常跑来我父母的面包房♥
You knew that you'd grow up to marry me, didn't you?
那时你就知道长大后会嫁给我了 对吧
Oh, yeah.
没错
Wouldn't it be fun if we put ourselves on TV
咱俩作为比安齐夫妇上电视如何
as Mr. and Mrs. Bianchi?
肯定很好玩
That's only for me.
那是我的特权
No one else can watch you!
别人不可以看你
Where do you watch me?
你都在哪看我呀
Are you ready for dinner?
你准备好吃晚饭了吗
Frost.
弗罗斯特
If you're as good as I know you are,
如果你像我了解的那么厉害的话
you can see me right now.
你现在应该已经看到我了
Please tell me you can see me.
拜托 你一定要看到我
Frost, find me.
弗罗斯特 请找到我
Please.
求你了
I'm praying that somebody can hear me.
我祈祷有人能听到我的声音
Tell us where you are, Janie.
告诉我们你在哪 简妮
Come on.
快啊
Tell us where you are.
告诉我们你在哪
Please let somebody hear me.
拜托 一定要有人听见我说话呀
Please.
拜托
Okay.
好吧
I hear, um, airplanes landing.
我能听到飞机降落的声音
Must be close to the airport.
这里肯定离机场很近
Less than -- than half a mile.
估计不到 半英里的距离
And -- and I-I hear a bell.
而且 而且我能听到铃♥声♥
A warning bell.
警铃♥声♥
The Chelsea Street Drawbridge.
切尔西街吊桥
Chelsea Street Drawbridge.
切尔西街吊桥
And -- and I smell fish.
还有 我闻到鱼腥味
The processing plant.
加工厂
No, that's not enough.
不 这还不够
There are hundreds of buildings in that area.
那片区域有上百栋建筑呢
Frost, zoom in on the radiator and the window frame.
弗罗斯特 放大暖气片和窗框
That's a cast-iron radiator, manufactured in 1♥8♥9♥0,
那是铸铁的暖气片 1♥8♥9♥0年产的
and a wooden window frame from the same era.
那个木制窗框也是同时期的产品
So, We're looking for something built in the late 1800s
我们要找一栋建于十九世纪晚期
that's still standing.
现在仍存在的建筑
By the processing plant? They've all been torn down.
在加工厂旁边吗 那些旧楼都被拆了
Maybe we're not even close.
也许我们找错了方向
Please, Frost, please come find me.
求求你了 弗罗斯特 救我
I got a building on Falcon Street --
菲克街上有一栋建筑
built in 1♥8♥9♥1.
建于1♥8♥9♥1年
That's it. Let's go.
就是这个了 出发
Come on! Just eat!
快点 张嘴
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
I would rather feed myself. Fine.
我想自己吃 随便你
Starve, then!
那就饿死吧
I heard you talking.
我刚才听到你在说话
I know you were talking to someon!
我知道你在跟别人讲话
Dominick, I was talking to myself.
多明尼克 我是在自言自语
Don't hurt her.
别伤害她
I'm gonna have to make sure that you never look at anyone
我要确保 你永远都不会看其他人
or talk to anyone...
或是跟其他人讲话
...ever again!
永远都不会
Police! Police! Police!
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
Don't move! Hands up, you son of a bitch!
不许动 把手举起来 你个混♥蛋♥
Jane, you okay?
简 你没事吧
Yeah, I'm okay.
我没事
Frankie, get me out of here, please.
弗兰基 带我离开这 求你了
I got you. It's okay.
我给你解开 没事了
I'm okay. I'm okay.
我没事 我没事
Well, the worst part was the outfit.
最糟的就是那套衣服
Pink shoes.
粉红色的鞋
Vomit.
呕死人了
I think Dominick killed Dr. Parker
我想多明尼克杀死帕克医生
because he was trying to warn you.
是因为他试图警告你
Poor guy.
可怜的家伙
And Dr. Eve got shot just 'cause she had to pee.
而伊芙中枪只是因为她要上厕所
I mean, that's just wrong.
这简直太荒唐了
In Dominick's mind,
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表