You could lose your job.
你可能因此丢掉饭碗
We know he's got people on the inside.
我们收到消息说他在警局里安插了他的人马
Inside the police department?
警局内部吗
Whoever he was working with -- or maybe for --
无论他是和谁一起共事或者是为谁服务
Paddy is moving in to take over.
帕迪都在逐步接管这一切
Well, what does this have to do with I.A.D. crawling up my or
这和内务部又有什么关系
do you think I'm working for Paddy, too?
你不会认为是我为帕迪工作的吧
I think you're being set up
我认为你是中了别人的圈套
so it looks that way.
结果大家还信以为真了
Well, thank you for telling me.
谢谢你告诉我这些
Jane, um...I was ordered back to washington.
简 我要调回华盛顿去了
I wish -- mm-hmm.
我希望
Yeah, I wish, too.
我和你希望的一样
Bye.
再见
I thought you stopped with the jelly donuts.
我还以为你不吃果酱甜甜圈了呢
Don't bust my balls.
别惹我 玩蛋去
You keep eating crap like that,
你一直都吃这些垃圾食品
You won't be able to see your balls.
胖的都快看不到自己的蛋了
I don't need to see my balls.
我不需要看到蛋
20 grams of fat, dude.
兄弟 这足足含20克脂肪呢
What are you, a girl?
你是女人吗
Guy gets a transfer to get off the street
这人刚从巡警岗位调走
And dies getting a sandwich.
就因买♥♥一块三明治而身亡
Anything?
有线索了吗
Photo of the gunman is out there.
持枪人的照片挂那儿了
Bad enough to lose one of our own
因为这么一个
to some strung-out needle freak
连收银机都不会用的瘾君子
who can't figure out how to use a frigging cash register.
失去了我们一个兄弟真糟糕
This I.A.D. businessuf8f5
至于这件内务部的案子
We'll come out clean.
我们一定洗脱嫌疑的
All you need is the accusation.
他们只不过就想指控你而已
That stink is hard to wash off.
屎盆子扣上了 想拿下来可没那么容易
I'm worried about losing
我担心的是我们会白白丢失
five years of good convictions.
花了五年时间定他罪的大好机会
What d-- what does he mean?
他是什么意思
He means scum bags like little "T"
他意思是说像枭泰这样的烂人
could use this as grounds for an appeal.
可以以此作为上诉的理由
That is bullshit
这简直是胡说八道
Yeah, it is. But it's happened before.
没错 但这种事情以前发生过
Patrick sr. would be
老帕特里克要是知道
rolling over in his grave
帕迪露面只是为了保护自己的孩子
knowing that Paddy showed up to protect his own kid.
肯定在坟墓里也都气得背气过去了
What are you talking about?
你说什么
Well, the story in southie is that
这个发生在南波士顿的故事就是
Paddy fell in love with a Harvard girl.
帕迪和一个哈佛大学的女孩相爱了
Patrick sr. Threatened to kill them both
老帕特里克威胁要把他们两个人都杀了
If he didn't give her up.
如果他不和那个女孩分手
You think it was maura's mother?
你认为她就是莫拉的生母吗
Might have been.
也许吧
Detective rizzoli is in autopsy.
里佐利警探正准备验尸
Better get down there quick before she kills Pike.
在她杀掉派克之前我们得赶紧下去
She'll have to get in line.
人太多 轮不着她杀
Pretty sure his dental work didn't kill him.
我确信牙齿矫正不会杀了他
If we could just -- just get that bullet.
我们要的只是取出那颗子弹罢了
You cannot rush these things.
你可不能操之过急
Thought you said cause of death was quite clear.
想到你说过死因十分明显
I guess you're used to the antiquated
我猜你该是习惯了我的前任用过的那些
and sloppy methods of my predecessor.
过时又草率的验尸方法吧
Could be. Yes.
也许是吧
You know, I've never said it before,
你也知道 我从未这样说过
But I'm a very big fan of your work, Dr. Pike.
但我真的很崇拜你的工作 派克医生
You are?
真的吗
You are?
真的吗
I-I am. Yes.
是真的
And it would help us enormously in this very important case
如果你能取出子弹的话 那在这个大案子里
if you could remove the bullet
你可是帮了我们大忙了
So we could run it through ballistics.
如此一来我们就能进行弹道分♥析♥
Of course I can do that for you, detective Rizzoli.
当然没问题 里佐利警探
What a mess this place is.
这地方真是太脏乱了
Um, aren't -- aren't you --
你不是
Aren't you gonna use your fingers?
你难道不打算用手指来取子弹吗
Forceps can leave tool impressions.
钳子会留下工具压痕
Kind of messes with ballistics.
这对研究弹道可没有好处
Of course I wasn't gonna use the forceps.
我当然不打算用钳子啦
Think anybody would notice
我在想会不会有人注意到
if there was suddenly another corpse down here?
这儿会突然出现另一具尸体呢
Excellent work, if I do say so myself.
我真是太有才了 我都忍♥不住自夸了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Pretty big bullet.
这子弹真大啊
For a .38.
对于0.38口径的来说
Obviously a .45.
明显是0.45的
Obviously.
确实哈
Would you, uh, run that to ballistics for me, please?
你能为我做下弹道分♥析♥吗
You're back.
你回来了哈
Did you ever return my book,
你还我的书了吗
"Soothing paint choices for the home"?
《舒缓漆 居家之选》
Yeah, a long time ago.
很早以前就还了
So, you're back.
这么说你回来工作了哈
That's odd, 'cause I can't seem to find it.
真奇怪 我找不到这本书了
Did you ever return my "Guns of the world digest"?
你还了我那本《世界名枪摘选》了吗
I always return things I borrow.
借的东西我是一定会还的
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Of course I'm sure. Maybe you lost it.
我当然很确定 兴许是你自己弄丢了
You do lose things.
你的确丢三落四
Has Dr. Pike been sitting in my chair?
派克医生有坐过我的椅子吗
Could be. Why? Is it broken?
也许吧 为什么这么说 坐坏 了吗
You want me to find out
你不会是还想让我查查
if he's been sleeping in your bed, too?
他有没有睡过你的床吧
Were you looking for me?
你是在找我吗
What about your food?
你的食物少了吗
Dr. Pike, have you been eating Maura's porridge?
派克医生你有没有喝过莫拉的粥
Of course not.
当然没有
I'm glad that you think you're so funny.
我很高兴你自认为很幽默
It's better to be funny than poindexter the know-it-all.
这总比某人自诩天才要好
Well, I'd rather be poindexter the know-it-all
那我情愿自诩为天才
than the hoi polloi.
也不愿当乌合之众
Good one, Maura.
接得好 莫拉
You don't even know what it means.
你甚至都不知道我说的是什么
It means "Common."
她指的是普通人
Literal translation is, "The great unwashed."
即下层民众的书面形式
Classy.
说得好
Hide your insults in latin.
不许你侮辱拉丁语
It's greek.
其实是希腊语 亲
Oh, the geek that knows greek.
技术宅当然懂希腊语
Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?
你意识到你自己有多可笑了吗
You know, people laugh at you behind your back.
你知道有很多人在背后嘲笑你吗
Really?
是吗
Well, they call you a bitch behind yours.
他们在背后说你是个贱♥货♥呢
Yes, I'm keeping a safe distance.
我还是保持一段安全距离好了
I'm gonna have to put you on speaker.
把电♥话♥转接到扬声器上好了
Well, at least when my father gets pissed off,
至少我父亲发火的时候
He doesn't stab people with an ice pick!
不会用冰锥杀人
Well, at least my father didn't move to Florida
至少我爸可没搬去佛罗里达
to sleep with some floozie he met at a pizza parlor! Maura.
跟他在披萨店认识的野女人鬼混 莫拉
Or was it a massage parlor?
还是在按♥摩♥店认识来着
Oh, look at you!
瞧瞧你自己
Going all trailer-trash-snooki...
恶女史努姬上身是不是...
I watched that show once!
那节目我看过一次
Give me that. Once! It was for ethnographic research!
给我 就一次 为了人种志研究
Break it up, ladies. What's going on?
别吵了 两位 什么情况
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表