Rod!
罗德
Eve?
伊芙
No!
不
Jane, stop playing with the doughnuts and help.
简 别玩甜甜圈 过来帮忙
I'm not playing.
我哪有在玩
This is playing.
这才叫玩
I still don't get why you agreed to host this thing...
真不明白你为什么答应举办这玩意儿
and why they don't bring their own clothes.
还有为什么他们自己不带衣服来
Well, the convention center doubled their rate
今年会议中心将价格提高了一倍
after last year's... issue.
就因为去年...那事
What issue?
什么事
She left a severed head in the hotel fridge.
她把一个人头忘在客房♥冰箱里了
Dominick, delivering the bread again.
多明尼克又亲自送面包来了
Ugh, I can't find a new delivery guy.
我雇不到新的送货员
Oh. I don't mind.
这也挺好的
It's nice to get out from behind the counter.
从柜台后面出来活动下腿脚也挺好
Jane, you remember Dominick.
简 还记得多明尼克吧
Yes! How are you?
记得 你怎么样
Good. It's nice to see you, Jane.
挺好 见到你真高兴 简
Good to see you.
我也是
You, um, you used to love fresh ciabatta rolls.
你以前 最爱脆皮面包卷吧
Oh, yeah! Yeah! Bianchi's Bakery!
没错 比安齐面包房♥
Oh, I haven't been there in years.
我好些年没去了
Maura, you got to try one of these.
莫拉 快来尝尝这个
White flour only uses the endosperm.
高筋面粉就是胚乳而已
It's awful to eat with you.
和你吃饭真头疼
Dominick, whenever you get backed up,
多明尼克 要是你忙不过来
I'm more than willing to swing by
我很乐意去你那儿
and pick up my order...
亲自提货
in my new car.
开我的新车去
What? Since when?
这什么时候的事
Since I became
自从我被评为
Can'o Espress'o's salesperson of the month.
"卡诺特浓咖啡本月最佳销♥售♥人员"
A crappy canned coffee gave you a car?
卖♥♥罐装咖啡送了你辆车
A Camry.
是辆凯美瑞
She's beautiful. Wait till you see her.
很漂亮的 等下给你看
Is he with the band?
他带了乐队来吗
Hello, Dr. Pike. It's nice to see you.
你好 派克医生 很高兴见到你
Detective Rizzoli, you look stunning.
里佐利探员 你今天真漂亮
Stunning? Thank you.
漂亮 谢谢
Oh, hello, Dr. Isles.
你好 艾尔斯医生
Hello, Dr. Pike.
你好 派克医生
You brought quite a few things.
你带的东西真不少
Well, when you're a cutting-edge forensic scientist,
作为一名顶尖的法证专家
you have an obligation to share that knowledge
你有义务给那些
with your less-skilled colleagues.
没文化的同事进行科普
The colleagues that can't tell the difference
你是说没文化到连0.38口径
between a .38- and a .45-caliber bullet?
和0.45口径都鉴别不出的程度吗
Oh, look! More cutting-edge forensic scientists.
哇 来了好多"顶尖的法证专家"呢
Hello. I am delighted to welcome you all
大家好 欢迎各位来参加
to the annual Bullet and Blast Injuries Symposium.
年度枪伤及爆♥炸♥伤研讨会
Well, this is real nice of you, Dr. Isles.
艾尔斯医生 你真是太好了
我是比利·雷·希金斯医生
Of course. Nice to see you again.
幸会幸会
I look forward to your PowerPoint presentation
非常期待你对生理病理学的
on the pathophysiology of blast injuries.
爆♥炸♥伤所做的PPT陈述
Hey, girl! Um...
姑娘
Me? He called me a girl?
我 他喊我姑娘
Can I help you?
有什么可以效劳的
Yeah, take this. Goes in the freezer.
拿着 放冰箱里去
When I need, you bring.
我要的时候就送来
Oh, not again!
不是吧 又来了
What?
怎么了
I-I don't know.
不知道
I guess my phone number is close to some guy's wife's number.
估计是谁把我手♥机♥号♥错当成他老婆的
I keep getting all these weird texts,
我总是收到奇怪的短♥信♥
Like, "Hon, pick up my dry cleaning.
比如 "亲爱的 帮我取回干洗的衣服"
"Hon, I think we're out of milk."
"亲爱的 家里没有牛奶了"
Dr. Isles, I specifically requested
艾尔斯医生 我不是特别强调了
a special meal --
我要求的食物吗
Steel-cut oats with dried-fruit topping.
干果燕麦碎粒
This better be a murder. Mm.
但愿是谋杀案
It is! Come on.
就是 快走吧
Excuse me!
什么
Have a doughnut. No endosperm.
吃个甜甜圈吧 没胚乳的
Double homicide.
双尸命案
Looks like a .38.
像是0.38径的子弹
Who are the victims?
死者身份是
Husband and wife shrinks. No sign of forced entry.
心理医师夫妇 没有强行入室痕迹
No surveillance cameras inside or outside the building.
屋内外都没有监控摄像头
That's bad.
这下难办了
What, you think we're looking for a patient?
你觉得这是病人干的吗
Maybe. Frost is talking to the office manager.
有可能 弗罗斯特正在向经理了解情况
W--
怎
Dr. Eve Parker?
伊芙·帕克医生
What the Dr. Eve?
就是那个伊芙医生吗
Media's gonna have a field day with this.
这下媒体有的忙活了
Why? Who's she?
怎么回事
Someone who hated children.
她痛恨儿童
Jane, that's not true.
简 不是这样的
Really? She wrote "No womb for Children."
是么 她写了本书叫《千万别怀孕》
She advocates childless marriages.
她提倡丁克家庭
Ma used to listen to her radio program
老妈每次对我们没辙
when she was mad at us.
就去听她的节目
Well, I am only familiar with the work of her husband,
我只对她丈夫的工作比较了解
Dr. Rod Parker.
罗德·帕克医生
Yeah, did he hate kids, too?
他也讨厌小孩儿吗
He was an expert in delusional disorders.
他是妄想症方面的专家
Soot on the clothing.
衣服上的烟灰
Stippling on the skin.
皮肤上的斑点
Yeah, his was a close-contact through-and-through.
他和凶手有近距离接触 子弹穿透了身体
Hers was from maybe three feet away.
而她和凶手保持了一定距离
Look at the way the bodies are positioned.
你看两具尸体的位置
She's on her way out to the bathroom,
她正往浴室走
which suggests our shooter was lying in wait.
这说明凶手早就等在那儿了
Maybe the husband was talking to the shooter,
可能当时丈夫和凶手在交谈
and she surprises them?
她吓到他俩了
Maybe.
有可能
Or she comes out first,
也可能是她先走出房♥间
He hears the gun go off, runs out.
他听见枪声 也跑出来
What what we need to know is,
我们得弄明白
were they both targets or just one of them?
凶手的目标是两个人 还是其中一个
Office manager found the bodies when she came in at 7:00 a.m..
办公室经理早上7点到达时发现尸体
Did you get a patient list from her?
有没有问她要到病人名单
No. I got a search warrant going.
没 我申请了搜查令
She gave me yesterday's patient sign-in sheet, though.
不过我拿到了昨天的病人来访单
Okay, so, Dr. Eve's last patient was at 5:00,
伊芙医生的最后一个病人5点钟来的
Dr. Rod's at 6:00.
罗德医生的是在6点
What, patients only sign in with their initials?
病人怎么只用名字的首字母登记
It's a privacy issue.
这事关隐私
Well, thank you, doctor.
这样啊 谢谢你 医生
I had no idea grandly deluded
原来严重妄想症患者
people wanted privacy.
还要保护自己的隐私
Hey, Maura, you got your tweezers?
莫拉 带镊子了吗
Mm-hmm. Look.
看
It's a piece of latex from the shooter's glove.
是一块凶手的橡胶手套碎片
Latex has many uses --
天然橡胶有很多用途
balloons, pencil erasers, spandex.
气球 铅笔擦 氨纶纤维
Okay, I'm going to guess
好吧 我猜
that the shooter wasn't wearing spandex
凶手穿的既不是氨纶纤维的衣服
or carrying balloons.
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表